Trump shouldn't be president

Hillary won by 3,000,000 votes. Think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eH10efX7Png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TFW

Really made me think

>tfw to intelligent to run for president

>implying winning requires the majority of total votes
>being ignorant of how your own country works

Related

>tyranny of majority
>should commie fornia and jew york control the election that affects 48 other states?
>kys
>sage

wow I think you misspelled SIX GORILLION votes

>tfw

youtu.be/eH10efX7Png

Trump won over 80% of all counties in the US

The majority of Hillary's votes came from sanctuary cities

You lost because you assumed you had the election in the bag
Think about it

>Hillary promised 3 million people numerous gibs

Trump flipped four BLUE STATES RED

Trump won Florida

Trump won the WH, Senate, House and S.C.

This is a CRUSHING MANDATE.

The poplar vote is just a factoid and mostly made up of votes in CA, a state she already won. WASTED VOTES SHE NEEDED IN OTHER STATES.

Protests in CA all were a SEA OF MEXICAN FLAGS.

The only American ones were on fire.

Some American Mandate.

wtf i hate votes now

>Hillary won by 3,000,000 votes.
Won what?

Because it sure wasn't the election

3 million illegal votes

HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

>Hillary won

what did she win exactly?

What a leader! she sure can project!

Trump won 30 states and Hillary won 20

How President is actually elected for the entire history of USA.
Think about it.

>caring about the opinion of unpopulated counties

In Detroit there were Democrat voters voting up to 10 times a piece for Hillary. They wanted to audit the vote there and then said oops nevermind lol! You'd have to be a total retard to think that same thing didn't happen in California.

Lel

"Ties to Russia", "Russian influence in our election"

I mean we did. Most of the US population voted for her. Not our fault nobody fucking lives in the boonies and Trump appealed to white rural Americans so much.

>won

3 million really isnt that much. The problem is not enough people voted in general.

Blow on leaf, blow on

Hillary shouldn't have been allowed to run after it came out that the DNC rigged the primary election against Sanders.
She's a cheat and a liar, and that's the end of her career.

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Californian is only two thirds of a person.

That time they emailed Hillary the debate questions because, even though good is on her side, she needed a little boost ;)

The founding fathers intended only land owners to vote. Those with land should have more of a vote than renters.

>caring about the opinion of niggers

b-b-but wait, she took the money but she wasn't going to give him the uranium!!! see! shes like super smart omg wow putin btfo!

Hi CTR.
Same as yesterday.
Same lies, different day.
So how about Seth Rich?
When you had him murdered CTR.
Did you think about the cost of your immortal soul
burning in a lake of fire?
Did you consider what judgement was going to look like when you stand in front of Jesus and have to answer for what you have done!
Fell that empty spot next to your heart?
The devil has you.
How will you go on living knowing that everything you touch will rot and die before you? You families, you children, your future.

Rot

And

Die

Before

Your

Eyes

CTR.

Enjoy your living hell.

Looks to me like Trump got more votes

/thread

kek is on our side faggot

Constitutional Republic. Think about it.

luckily, the electoral college lets the will of the entire nation decide, and not just southern California and NYC... Trump is your president

Hillary has ZERO excuse. She lost because the moment Trump won the primaries she popped the champagne, kicked back, and celebrated victory.

She lost to Obama. How did she lose? She lost the ELECTORAL VOTE and won the POPULAR VOTE. The cunt corrupted her way up this time to make sure Bernie got curb stomped out of the mix but as soon as it came to the general election she said "lulz I win".

What was Trump's reaction to winning the primaries? Campaigning like a coke and steroid fueled bull. He campaigned to win the game. He went to the rust belt and told them what they want to see done. He went to the places Hillary and the world chuckled at him for thinking he had no chance of winning. Her message to them was "I know things didn't get better for you under obama and i'm going to keep it going that way so vote for me or you're a bigot for not voting for a woman". For God's sake they thought Texas was in play.

Election day comes and he wins all the states he needed and more. Hillary lost because Hillary didn't want to try to win she expected the presidency to fall into her lap.

>Muh 3 million votes by illegals and dead people!

GET THE FUCK OVER IT YOU FUCKING YOU FUCKING WHINY CUNTS

First of all, illegals could just straight up vote in california. Unless they specifically request otherwise, they are AUTOMATICALLY registered if they apply for a driver's license, which california advertises are perfectly legal for illegals to obtain there.

Secondly, what happened this election was Trump demonstrating extensive cross national support, winning almost all the swing states and even flipping classically blue states red, while Hillary's votes came from a handful of increasingly blue polarized population centers.

But more importantly, even if Hillary won 90% of the popular vote and every last electorate, Trump should STILL be president over Hillary, who is an incompetent corrupt criminal bitch.

But i thought Trump supporters don't have brains

Trump won 60% of the states + Maine's 2nd CD

Shill-Trill got most of her votes from illegal immigrant voters, niggers, and people who think they understand politics.

And yet she couldn't manage to work the electoral college.

> The United Union States of California votes for the President

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

Hillary got more votes than any Republican ever.

yup, and she won the majority of less than 20 states.

Too bad we're a Constitutional Republic and not a Democracy.

Next time try to score more runs than hits.

Nobody cares libtard fuck off. Trump is our president now.

The face of failure

Ironically enough, Trump did too

Hillary won by San Fran.

One city does not speak for the whole US.

And america's population grows every 4 years too.

She won a participation trophy, like all of her supporters.

Who is that?

Holy shit, 3 million illegals voted????

Doesn't matter. She lost. Not enough electoral college votes. It's over. And if the Midterm election goes bad for Dems, they're finished.

Learn to deal with it.

Yeah it's a load of fucking horse shit.

Like in basketball when your team gets way more baskets but the other team still wins because they shot theirs from half court. More baskets is more baskets you fucking racists.

318 million Americans in 2014
3 million is nothing considering the cluster fuck that is Jew York

popular vote is not how the USA works moron

>he tired to bring the argument to a niggers level with basketball
Are we really shitposters or geniuses in thongs?
Let the tank decide (aussie invention)

White rural Americans are the ones feeding you jackass, cities would starve and resort to cannibalism quickly I fucking swear, Québec needs its own flag on 44chan, too much moronic leaves

DUMPY Drumpf barely won an election against the worst candidate the Democrats ever ran! How awful do you have to be!!!?

I guess Drumpf decided to call in some favors from PUNY Putin!

>barely
When did that definition change?
It wasn't a landslide, but it certainly wasn't close.

Tfw Clinton territories contribute 90% of USA gdp.

Cry moar bitch nigger.

>2016
>"lel just because drumpf is winning the popular vote, doesnt mean he will win the election, drumpfkins. It doesnt work that way"
>2017
>"B-But Hillary got the popular vote! She shouldve won!!!"
> R e e e e e e e

nope

Not the first time Hillary lost the popular vote.

Fuck Clinton and fuck the CiA!

Really made me activate my almond

You know she's gotta smell like poop and white diamonds

>tfw you forgot what are election system actually is

>2,285.5
>.5
>hillary doesn't have the other half

The fuck? Was one of Obama's delegates an amputee or something?

>winning by popular vote alone
>ever

all 3mil from california

No one takes this seriously right?
3,000,000 (Hillary's lead) / 129,000,000( Total number of voters this election)
=2.32% lead margin
I would actually agree if she got 66%+ of the vote

>Hillary won by 3,000,000 votes.

that's bullshit when there are only 548 electors.

I did, and Trump still won. Deal with it.

Trump won by 77 Electoral votes. Think about it.

It makes me think CA and NY are full of babies raised by fools.

Trump may not be the best option, but if you have any faith in Hillary at all then you are not even a functioning human being nor are you worth being a citizen of the United States of America.

>Using a 2012 election map
Nice try fuckwit!