Watch LGBTQ activists throw protest party outside Mike Pence’s house

>The Vice President-elect has a history of anti-gay policy making.
>Hundreds of activists got turnt outside Mike Pence’s house last night in protest at the incoming Vice President’s history of opposition to LGBTQ rights.
>Led by activist group WERK For Peace and their leader Firas Nasr – seen dancing in front of the crowd in the video below – the queer party marched to Pence’s home in Chevy Chase, Maryland and danced to Rihanna and Whitney Houston hits while waving rainbow flags and LED hula hoops.
>“We are here tonight to send a clear message to Daddy Pence that we will not tolerate bigotry and hate in our country,” Nasr told protesters, as CNN reports. “We are here today to take the streets as our dance floor.”
>Pence has a history of opposition to LGBTQ rights, from campaigning against gay marriage to opposing the repeal of the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy.
>WERK For Peace is an activist group founded in the wake of the Pulse nightclub shooting last year with the goal of “using all forms of dance to promote peace”.
>Protestors are expected to arrive in Washington D.C. in huge numbers this weekend as Donald Trump takes office. The Women’s March on Washington will take place on Saturday, the day after his inauguration, with sister marches planned across the world. Beyoncé, St. Vincent and Grimes are among the high-profile musicians publicly supporting the march.

twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/821917284247728128?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

factmag.com/2017/01/19/watch-lgbtq-activists-protest-party-outside-mike-pence-house/

TITUS

bmup

>normal
>just like us

Fuck you Mom & Dad: The Protest

bump

Sup Forums is slow as shit right now, where is everyone?

>sodomites

Probably resting up for endless shitposting for the inauguration tomorrow.

/pol has turned to shit of late, influx of reddit has really destroyed the integrity of most discussions. Most people here agree on conclusions, not reasoning. It wasn't like this until the past year. I know this isn't answering your question of frequency of (You)'s but just wanted to make the point none the less.

>just proving Pence's point that sodomites need to be electrocuted

>St. Vincent and Grimes

Who? Are they supposed to be as overrated as Beyonce or something?

Nah, you're right. It definitely isn't a good board for discussion right now. People fall for the shittiest bait these days.

Don't forget the P

This will just make mike pence and his neighbors hate gay people.

I'm sure there are some gay people on here that would agree, too.

They're huge in "alternative" music, "indie" music, whatever you want to call it.
Queenz of p4k and Sup Forums
St. Vincent a shit but Grimes' music is alright, even if she's a Trudeau-shill

Wow, unibrow would be stupid enough to vote Trudeau.

t. Uncle Chester

If I were Pence I'd set up a lawn chair in front of my house with a cooler full of beer and spend all night laughing at them.

>marches
>dances
>protests
Never anything more
Retards think they can force The Man to submit with just noise and spectacle. Wave your signs harder guys, they'll cave at any moment!

Still makes me sad that he died in prison.

>unibrow
DELET THIS
GRIMES IS BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, SMART, AND FUNNY
GET OVER IT

One of the fags would probably try to cut himself and spray Pence with his HIV infected blood.

Pence doesn't find them funny you silly shit, he finds them to be fucking disgusting.

I bet that dude stuffed his shorts to make it look like that, men just don't have any ass

Look at the right cheek looks stuffed with to or something

Nah, I think it's just riding up his sweat-filled crack so it makes the buttocks more pronounced.

Anyone have that two comic where in the first a gay guy is thinking over something to the effect of "how can I show people I'm normal and not a sexual deviant" and then decides acting like a huge faggot and sucking a dildo is the best method?

>hur hur I'm not going to tolerate intolerance.

>that numale sitting position.

Homosexuality is a trait which evolved through group selection. In harsh environments, men would be highly competitive with one another for resources and reproductive rights. It would have been beneficial for the group as a whole if certain men accepted a submissive role, so that there would be less competition within the group. Homosexual behavior could have also served as a form of male bonding, which would have increased trust and group cohesion. Groups which did not develop this trait would have been more stressful and competitive, compelling men to hurt and kill one another, thus harming the survival rate of the group.

Thank you Bruce

>leaf

he could have just called the police on a noise complaint and gotten most of them gone

>frogfag

Good, whatever makes pol uncomfortable the better.

>tfw no pol bf

Isn't this why no one ever takes homosexuals seriously?

I like this one better myself

I would agree with your viewpoint but the one glaring exception to that rule would be the logical conclusion that Hitler did thing wrong and all kikes must be gassed. That conclusion needs no further reasoning as it is self evident. If our founders had to deal with (((them))) back in the 18th century they would have written this down in the preamble of the constitution.

why is this shit legal?

The DC police are in the Dems' pocket.
They wouldn't have done shit.

>yfw Mike has facial recognition cameras at his house.
>All fags get tracked for electrocution.

I want season 3!

Read the mango, they dont really get as far as JR did

Because it isn't on private property and is a peaceful 'demonstration'.

This is gay, even for homsexuals.

>Mike, honey, the gays are protesting on our front lawn!
>Karen
>TURN ON THE FENCE

Hey guys, I heard that if you enter "Mike Pence" in the name option when you post, the new filter will put in a fun middle name a la Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider.
I'll test it out right now!

so basically homosexuality is the most beta of betamales only way of getting laid.

OK, I can accept that, but do they have to be such fucking faggots about it?

The gay issue is not that they are fucking each other, it's that they want us to watch their beta manifestation in the streets.

Is this supposed to make me like fags?

Because it isnt working

DELET THIS

test

Hi there friendo