Gold's just shiny. it has no value for any useful applic-

Gold's just shiny. it has no value for any useful applic-

Carbon nanotubes
Rhodium
Platinum

Who are you even arguing? Does anyone even say that?
Also sageing all my posts until you prove ur not an fgt.

LITERALLY NOBODY IS TRYING TOO ARGUE YOU FRIG OFF CUNT

Yeah I saw a post earlier calling gold buyers idiots. Probably bait but figured I was curious if anyone actually thought gold was stupid

In my 5 years here i have only seen 2 people say that shit, and eveyone told them to fuck off for being retarded.
It's not a widespread opinion.

Nice Pepe

Cheers.
R9K has to be good at something to make up for all the faggotry

This is a terrible thread, but that is one of the raddest images I've seen in a while. Nice!

Trying to sell copper coated in soldermask as gold... fucking snake oil.

it would be used in electronics a lot more if the price was inflated by the Smaug's of the world

No user I've heard many liberals argue diamonds, gold, silver, and other precious metals are useless.

These are the same people who think eating bugs is a good solution for world hunger.

whoa

literally no one says that. Im sure this is nothing more than a slide attempt.

They've been doing that since this Sup Forums's creation. I used to get the same exact canned responses about sucking Peter Schiff's cock (I don't listen to him) or being some kind of Glenn Beck bot (I don't listen to him, and wouldn't do business with his sponsor).

It's stupid to buy gold if you don't know what you're doing. But it's entirely reasonable to build some kind of a position in it as a bit of an insurance policy on the rest of whatever you had put your money in to.

Monatomic gold or monoatomic gold or as it was known in ancient egypt show bread.
Gold has a lot of uses.

Why do you think the lizard aliens genetically engineered us to mine gold for them? Because they wanted shiny jewelry?

in any scenario where gold would take the spotlight over fiat currency there sure won't be high demand for computer chips so the point is moot.

oh hey are we talking about gold? does anyone know whats going on with BRICS nations and their gold reserves? Russia has increased her reserves 50% over the last 2 years, for example.

to be fair diamonds are not precious, they are over valued so jews can sell them on rings.

how is Gold an insurance policy, though?

Gold is the same way dude. Do you know how much Gold there is? Almost none of it is used for Industry, its all used for Jewelry and "investments"