What's the most jewish person you've ever met irl?

What's the most jewish person you've ever met irl?

My sociology professor who literally said that white men are racist because they fear the black penis

And women are feminists because they fear penises in general.

every doctor and dentist ive been to has been jewish

I live in North Dakota so I don't know any Jews.

I have to go back to being about 12 years old and playing in a Magic the Gathering tournament sometime in the mid-90's. Some Jewish kid was caught cheating and my cousin stole his entire binder of rare cards in retaliation.

Good times.

Sounds about right.

me.

In high school there was this guy who's father and two older brothers went to Harvard. He was diagnosed with ADHD to give him extra time to take tests in all his advanced placement classes. His mother sued the school for discrimination because they didn't give him enough extra time to do chemistry class (which had a laboratory component)

Ended up getting rejected from Harvard which made everyone else feel good.

A Jew

I met Donald Trump 6 years ago. All of the money, all of that NY... Most kosher kike out there.

my jew coworker who tried to hardball his employer that he'd only do overtime if he got to take a day off later.

Then he rubbed his hands together like the Merchant pose was ingrained into his genetic code

You fucker I knew you stole my cards.

You are such a fat faggot

t. shill

the rope going taut in my hands will feel so good with you at the other end of it

I knew this guy who looked the part. Balding, large nice, what little of his hair he had was curly and black. He really really loved some of the more recent Tarantino movies (Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained) and talked constantly about how much he enjoyed seeing racist slave owners being killed.

He soured up to me eventually when talking about how Iran was two years away from having a nuclear weapon, and I pointed out that the same has been said since 1995.

What type of kindness does a white nationalist must and should show?

I haven't met this guy but he's gotta be a candidate for something.

My childhood friend.

>stole money from me
>his jewish mom encouraged him to steal from me specifically because i'm gentile
>he's basically spent his entire life finding new ways to rip people off
>his favorite method of scamming people is pretending to be an attention whoring female on the internet
>he also scams people out of gold on World of Warcraft using this same tactic
>his definition of fun in WoW is making as much money as possible
>literally all he fucking thinks about is the pursuit of shekels

The one I fucked and got an STD from

An actual jewish kid who was in my class in grade 5 and was known to lie and brag about anything good that happened to him.

Last thing i heard about him is hes a drug addict and homeless but still a manipulator.

You should gas him on the spot.

my English teacher last semester who made us read about (((feminism))), race mixing, made us go to the party store on halloween and pick costumes that were "cultural appropriation" or "objectified" women, used sjw buzzwords reguraly like "problematic' and" privelage", and had a mental breakdown when trump was elected.

Im being dead honest, and some of the most loyal friends I've had in my life were JEWS. All of my other "good ol' merican friends" were just fairweather types of people that hung around when I was doing great, and high tailed it out of there when I started giong through serious problems. So the most "jewish" guy I know is an Israeli that moved to the USA with his family when he was 12, and he's always made time to be there for me. He's the type of person that will help anyone that needs help, and spent nearly 3 years in Guatemala using the skills he learned as a contractor building houses for indigenous communities, for free. Another Jewish friend I had in college, was very "jewish" with money, but he never ever stole from me or anyone. He just liked money, and was always on top of his money and talking about ways to make money and how to save his money etc; but no he never stole it and never did anything immoral to get it. I'm not even lying. I've known loads of good ole Merican boys and Catholics that have stolen. Actually, I've seen the most gregarious thefts perpetrated by Catholics against people who thought they were "friends".

Put him in the oven.

Holy shit it's Freaky Fred.

Had a teacher at Baker High school named (((Weinstein))) who taught math. Super jew that drank whiskey in his coffee. Guy had a huge mustache that he would curl using his earwax. Did absolutely nothing in his class, argued with him constantly and played pranks on him all the time, still got an A-.

I worked at he simon wiesenthal center for holocaust studies.

AMA

>holocaust studies
Explain

Chick at the office I work at had a pink Christmas tree on her desk with a Jewish Star on the top and smaller stars all over it. She had a big Happy Hanukkah banner on her desk and her desk was covered by even more Jewish Star decorations. She also looks jewy as fuck and has Bernie and Clinton bumper stickers on her car.

it's only the jewiest jews on earth

The Simon Wiesenthal Center is a global human rights organization researching the Holocaust and hate in a historic and contemporary context. The Center confronts anti-Semitism, hate and terrorism, promotes human rights and dignity, stands with Israel, defends the safety of Jews worldwide, and teaches the lessons of the Holocaust for future generations. With a constituency of over 400,000 households in the United States, it is accredited as an NGO at international organizations including the United Nations, UNESCO, OSCE, Organization of American States (OAS), the Latin American Parliament (PARLATINO) and the Council of Europe.

jew kid i went to school with
>ITS KIBUTSIM, NOT KIBUTS!
like i give a fuck what you call your illegal colony in the West Bank...

kek

Iran enrages every jew no matter what "side" they are on

>needing to be taught
I thought jews were smart.

When I was living in Thailand, a chunky yank jewess attached herself to my group of friends. ALL of her university education was in 'holocaust studies' or some shit. Muh gorrilion... I mean what fucking job can you get with an education like that.

Truly our greatest ally ;^)

Myself, unfortunately.

Very brave of you to post that on the most anti Jew board.

I met Donald Trump once, top that.