What cured your racism, Sup Forums?

What cured your racism, Sup Forums?

This movie did it for me.

this movie made me hate both niggers and greasy dagos

Was never racist. Too smart, rational and educated.

Only a lobotomy could cure racism. That's like asking how to unlearn English. When niggers start collectively making an effort to not be niggers only then will racism start to go away

He look BETTA now. Don't he look BETTA?

"Louie Beans"

yes but niggers will always be niggers therefore racism is a natural state of nature

It's 2017. and there are still people on Sup Forums who are unironically racist.

How the fuck can you be so dumb?

>But it's the current year !

Go back to Facebook, Justin.

Shut up, muzzie. Get your ass killed by a Serb or something.

how can you retards fall for such blatant bait? Kill yourselves

shut the fuck up you disgusting inbred

when i realized black failure was not genetic, but due to the policies of the democrat party

I'm black so I can't be racist.

He's a Bosnian. They are retarded double over for being both Muslim and Bosnian. It's like God shit on them twice.

Knowing the racism of others, realizing people were influencing race relations negatively on purpose and how much hatred i was harboring.

How predictable. I feel even more superior now.

>What cured your racism, Sup Forums?
When we killed all the niggers after Preaident Hillary instigated a race war. But that's my timeline...

Sent from Moonbase Epsilon 3 - 2019 AD

>racism
>cured

You can't cure reality, dumbass.

He's a burger. God gave him everything yet he spends his time complaining about living in an amazing country and shitposting on a degenerate internet board.

You're worse than me m8.

Topkek

Pickali ti mater turksko dzubre

Decades of Marxist indoctrination in government schools. Also, girls get angry when I bad-think so I stopped doing it.

Actually getting to know poc. My lab partner in freshman biology was an African American from Jamaica, and two years later he's still one of my best friends.

Racism can't survive exposure to actual poc. If those white supremacists in the south actually had a conversation with or knew what it was like to be around Afro Americans, they wouldn't be racist.

It's 2017 and he still thinks not being racist is trolling and "bait". Pathetic.

/pol never saw American History X

Unironically dumb. How innovative.

Be useful and make us some Pita

never was racist , still hate alot nigs and sand coons.

but meet plenty of goods ones aswell

current year

its (((2017))) edition

Same

You have to go back.

I've traveled alot and I find this to be 100% true.
all this racist shit people call 'logical arguments' all falls away pretty quickly when you start fucking a girl from the forbidden country, and you actually start making friends with these people. We've all seen it happen. so? Is every race warrior actually a genius? and love and friendship is being 'brainwashed'?...OR. Is all this hatred just an excuse to certify your manhood (or womanhood) to yourself, that instantly becomes bullshit once you find someone who loves you.
....and IF it's just bullshit, why can't we all admit it?

>Was never racist. Too smart, rational and educated.

use's current year as an argument

>It's 2017 and he still thinks not being racist is trolling and "bait". Pathetic.

EdUcAtiiioooNNN

I got schooled by a Serb. I'm probably more Bosnian (actual Bosnian) than you are since I didn't get cucked into Islam by Turks lmfao

i dont get this logic

one of my best friends is iraqi, but i still dont want millions of goatfuckers here in germany because there will only a lot of problems.

cant you differ between your personel live and country politics ?

>actually being racist and thinking white is superior while he weights 300+ pounds
You will be like the 3rd to go in the day of the rope.

Aussies are fun.

Sure you are m8y

I don't know, I was joking. I thought "African American from Jamaica" was enough of a giveaway.

People in the South are surrounded by blacks. If you live in a state that's like 40% black, you see them all the time. I always thought it was silly when leftists from Washington State or Maine start talking about the evil racists in the south who just don't know blacks like they do, living in places where blacks are 1% of the population.

>Sure you are m8y
t. Samed Bajramovic

Try again

t. Adil Hassanovic

Way off

>tfw "SAY GOODNIGHT" as text message tone

I'm not racist, i just think that white people are more genetically superior than all the other races.

Seeing how peaceful, equilibrated, tolerant and friendly are americans of any race to each other and to foreigners

racism will be cured when blacks realize the entire universe doesnt revolve around their wretched plight. its not whites who need to be cured, its blacks

I grew up in the Bronx. Real life made me "racist."

take it from me, if your government is telling you that 'millions and millions' of immigrants are threatening to erase your culture. What they're really saying is that they just lost a fuck ton of money and need us to blame someone else for them.