So now that the election is over, how many of you are also from Reddit?

So now that the election is over, how many of you are also from Reddit?

r/the_donald here. I'm glad we won.

/r/MGTOW here. I'm also glad Trump won.

Kys.

>2017
>frog posting
KYS

I'm not a homosexual.

I AM
I AM FROM ARE THE DONALD

I'm from /r/atheism.
People on Sup Forums are so much smarter than stupid xtians

Hi shills

reddit is garbage, go back

neck yourself, ADL

>MGTOW
Fuck off faggot.

please go

You have to go back. Seriously Reddit is cancer. Once you realise that all content there is stolen from here you are better off. Don't be a new fag and virtue signalling by saying g where you are from, it's an inch shy of tripfagging

Im from Ylilauta :DDD
BENIS :DD :DDDDD

I'm a regular poster there, and I view it more as an extension or colony of /pol for the normies. Gotta redpill them somehow, and this place is a bit intense for newfags

Reddit here we took this place over that's why Trump won I know we are not supposed to mention that though but we shouldn't keep it hidden from pol any longer

You have to go back

r/incel here. Just taking a break from /r9k/

Shills trying to D&C

the_donald is epic and bassed you faggot virgin shills.

LONG LIVE GOD EMPERORER TRUMP. LETS MAGA

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit. Please

had a good kek
have a (you)

This is b8 but I'll go into the shit,reddit ain't that bad,it serves a purpose and as such it's useful,we should be happy to have them helping us with normies and we should try to help them become more redpilled since not all can do that by themselves,I really don't care about new fags as their cancer posting serves also a purpose in screening the real shit from the media(it's so hard to see what's trending in pols hive mind thanks to so many shit posters,if we took the shit it would be in bare view like cripchan,so I like them normies getting blue pilled and confusing

Die

/r/the_donald
/r/cringeanarchy
/r/tumblrinaction

Only Sup Forums-worthy subs.

The fucking irony.
Sup Forums creates the_d, which fucks with plebbit so bad they have to change their front page algorithms multiple times, create subs, try to get it banned, etc.
And now, it has grown so large it comes back around.

>leaf

I thought all of us were visiting here from reddit. I found this place thanks to r/Sup Forums and sometimes like to play along with the rest of my friends here. Being satirical, ironic, and LARPING as the alt-right is awesome!

Also, I absolutely ADORE r/funny :P

#MAGA (amidoinitrite guise?!)

You have to go back fag

I come from spacedicks, that place went to shit but this is a good replacement.

Go feed your wife's nigger son faggot

You're welcome only if you recognize the threat of white European replacement. Also Milo is not Alt-Right. Gay Zionist, race-mixing Jew who prefers blacks is a disgusting person.

Redditors have a very specific manner of speech which drives me nuts.

It's almost exactly the same style of speech that you see on fedora atheist FB pages like "I fucking love science!"

It's hard to describe, but it's kinda like a STEM undergrad whose entire world view is shaped around Richard Dawkins quotes and the persistent vestiges of liberal indoctrination.

They are not us. They do not belong here.

Have fun jerking off to your anime.
Dont blame all women because your a beta and they need more.

I'm from /mlp/. You guys bettee accept us. You'll need every white man for the race war

Hey shill

This a pasta or real?

Was pretty hilarious today seeing Trump's portrait having multiple places on r/all, then dozens of other subreddits copying it ("This portrait of X should be the #1 upvoted post in history").

go back faggot

Wait so your post is ironic? Or sarcastic? Reddit is for those who do not believe in free speech then? I thought the place was for people who like painting things red and then share what they have painted.

(((Free speech)))