Who else /regrets voting for Trump/

who else /regrets voting for Trump/

Literally no one. Go home.

FUCK U DRUMPFSHIT

I REGRET IT. I WISH HILLARY WAS PRESIDENT.

I voted for Hillary m8. Don't blame me.

this. trump have been bending over backwards for the jews lately and it makes me sick. so much for """""america""""" first, more like isreal first.

Please, your shitposting contributes to the death of Sup Forums.

How about, and this may seem crazy, but how about we wait to judge him until he actually does things as president?

Crazy thought, I know. Nevermind.

You, nigger.

Whoa, a rare flag

Whoa, a new fag.

THATS RIGHT. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Fuck off, it's mine.

>not seeing Panama before
Be honest with me, how long have you been browsing Sup Forums?

>not even president yet
>already petitioning for the embassy to be move to Jerusalem,
>already defending isreal from UN condemnation.

yeah sure yid.

When the first nukes go off

salty taste in your mouth OP

>Wants warm relatiosn with Russia
>Russia supports shias which want to nuke israel
Trump confirmed for outjewing the jews

You

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. It's fucking hilarious watching her crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this deranged whore get her hands on the nuclear codes!

Not me. I grow more and more confident that I made the right call every day

Let the perpetual waves of liberal asspain continue

Epic

Why don't you write an article about your change of heart for Salon, I'm sure they'd toss some shekels your way trash

no refunds, thank you very much sir. enjoy the next 8 years.

I do.

Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent. It's the only reason "the powers that be" allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan.

I don't regret it but I hope to god he doesn't fail or get shot or something

If he fails & I can't get a fucking job I don't know what I'll do. I was ready to just die if Hillary got elected. This is the last chance we got. He better not fuck it up.

Not even a little bit, bitch

You better hope you're right, cnn.