Your end draws nigh. We have been watching you. We do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us

Your end draws nigh. We have been watching you. We do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us.

I don't know what you expect to get by posting an image of a Canaanite god. Sup Forums has been taken over by a cult that worships a frog god of a similar pantheon.

What's it like jerking off in a casket in front of your 'brothers'?

There will be gnashing of teeth when your time comes, and your time is approaching. You know this to be true.

>when you jerk off in a casket in front of your normie "completely heterosexual" occult fratbros and then go online to make fun of this other cult full of autistic weirdos that roll for digits to honor an Egyptian chaos god meme
If only I had smiling sunglasses thumb-up circle man with the Skull and Bones logo.

Khnum will stop you.

You're a small god
>for me

What's his digits? Ascending?

the epoch of kek has begun

Bullies can't even get the repeatings

>What's his digits? Ascending?
Theory is descending, since he's the source of the Nile and father of Re.

Osiris is ascending, as the Lord of Rebirth.

Fuck you faggot.
And you aren't 3301. Where's your PGP if so?

Isn't it past your bed time? Children shouldn't shitpost so late. It's bad for the mind.

Digits confirm

Praise Kek

Fuck you satan. I already know your plans. I have mastered the ability to morph into the 9 creatures
that your own troops are trying to learn themselves and I will kill your black labrador with human tits and penis.
Your shitty Israel-Arabia country will not be part of Texasfornia and I will behead you because Allah gives me strength.

(Don't mind me i had a dream where I merged Texas and California somehow but then Israel-Arabia forced themselves to be part of my country and then literally seconds after that I was on the floor and some demon goat was in front of me and i was like "wtf are you doing here" and then there was giant spiders sword fighting each other and I realized I could morph into a world war 2 american soldier with an m1 garand, an elf thingy that could travel hundreds of miles in seconds, a giant spider, a big green toad thingy, and a few other creatures I didn't find out about. Also for some reason a wooden cowboy building made in the 1850s or some shit controlled all of Texas and I had conquered it with me and 9 other dudes with shotguns or something.

Yugi will defeat you

>Yugi will defeat you
Nah. Khnum is the creator of mankind.
M-lo is the destroyer of mankind.

Yet in the end, Khnum will siphon his power to effect a rebirth.

hi
faggot

Whatev

Eh, come back to me when Moloch actually displays some form of power

The Lord rebuke you.

Digits for the chaos to be unleashed upon you and all the ones who worship the failed Canaanite god.

Moloch is dead.
Begone from this place evildoer, and know the power of KEK is once more in this world.
Shadilay, and death upon you.