>tfw 72 year old
>tfw too old for alt-right

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d59_1452895533
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pick your poison.

You can never be too old to hate Jews.

Alt-right doesn't hate Jews

"alt" means old in German and you are on Sup Forums, that makes you alt-right by default

How have you raised your kids?

Good goy

alt right is fucking bullshit

it's the conservative movement and nothing else

a dog must learn not to bite its master

>tfw my granddad is too redpilled to have a computer

>rialt
>alt ri
>alt-right

>tfw my grandpas have been dead for 54 years and 7 years respectively

You're never too old user.

liveleak.com/view?i=d59_1452895533

>You and my dad. You two ran North Jersey
>...well that's nice

;_;

>being cucked by your own nephew
lel

>tfw Junior and everyone in the sopranos would support trump because they actually love this country. Despite being criminal pieces of shit.

Tell us something only an elderly Turk would say

yeah, tell me about the good old days grandpa

Just stop being old, it's really that easy

Imagine us all in a room right now (no homo). There would be tons of teenage user fags, twenty something dudes, maybe one or two 'kewl girls'. Some 30-40 men here and there. And one 72 year old roach. Imagine the weird interactions that could take place.

Holy fuck what kind of place is this.

>Imagine the weird interactions that could take place.

kek'd

did he get a bullet to the face?

If so thats a pretty badass scar

>72 year old

Congrats, I doubt I make it that far.

Do you still have to work or are you retired?

I am I a fucking retard for believing you or what?

I got it when I was gassing a couple of jews in Poland. One of them tried to run away and I tripped over some barb wire. Shot the kike dead though. Superior aryan aim.

Is Sup Forums really that young?

Too old to reply? I myself am 65 and have decided that this will be my new birthday, to coincide with the reign of the God Emperor. I am selling off all my old crap, getting a new computer, a new domain, and a complete new digital life. No twitter, no FB, nothing "social" at all. Anti-social is more like it. The Republic is dead. Long live the Empire!

>I myself am 65

Really?

Are you not totally sick and disgusted at how things have turned out in this nation?

Have you retired yet, if so what is that like.

Any advice for people in their late 30s?

Really.

It is difficult to be sick and disgusted at how things have turned out because I saw how it happened. And because things were always sick and disgusting. I mean, I appreciate wanting to MAGA, but I can't kid myself into believing that America was great at some magical time in the past. It's time to make America great, period.

I didn't retire, I was retired, after I trained the guy from India who replaced me. It's OK. Beats working. Definitely have more time to shitpost.

If you are in your late 30s and have an income, slash all your expenses and save as much money as you and put it into something like no load mutual funds. Or spend it all on sex and drugs like a degenerate. No one dies regretting all the sex they had.

Ages range from 9-78 from what I've gathered.

bitches be shoppin

>tfw to intelligent to be alive

Tips for slaying puss gramps?
Fucking senior in college and still virgin.

Pretty sure the vast majority of people on here are 13-19, you see people blatantly lying about being over 18 constantly and people act like hitting 20 makes you old as fuck.

are you kidding

old people are always red pilled racist and they always vote. they are literally the reason Trump won.

Damn. Best I can offer is to treat them like dudes. Just talk to them like they are anyone. But talk to them. In the elevator, at Starbucks, in class. Even if you think it will sound stupid. "I hate this fucking place" is a great opener. So is "I feel like an idiot." Good luck.

Darn reasonable advise all around, thanks oldnon.