To what extent did Sup Forums influence the election?

To what extent did Sup Forums influence the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096
youtu.be/k61I1srYHW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It didn't. Rural and suburban retards are just too dumb to understand Hillary's platform.

111%

And what platform was that

user provided the margin of Victory

>Fuck real policy just focus on identity politics.

Something like that

Sup Forums is like the internet ISIS, they take credit for everything.

Substance: Sup Forums (usually with a hit or miss article/meme) ->Infowars -> Drudge -> the_Donald/Twitter -> Rush -> Facebook -> Fox News

Impact: Twitter -> Drudge -> Rush -> Fox News -> Facebook(PJW/Alex videos) -> the_Donald -> Infowars.

Hillary? More like Chillary ... am I right?

Trump wouldn't have gotten the republican nomination if Sup Forums hadn't backed him up

Our dank memes woke the masses, or, people would have just voted for Trump on their own after 8 years of Dronebomba's foreign and domestic war crimes.

400lb nerd virgins with backfiring autism cannons trained directly on the interwebs. Gg guys, gg.

To a fairly significant extent indirectly, but not much directly except with regards to stacking polls and making the lamestream media go apeshit after each debate.

Technically speaking considering the margins involved in Michigan, Florida, and Wisconsin, Sup Forums may very well have swung the election in a roundabout way.

Don't try to blame Sup Forums now.

Odds are this is correct. Remember what we did to Ron/what we were doing to Rand.

Sup Forums is pawn in russia psyops program

election is influenced, but Sup Forums brainwashed to act that way

Well I convinced my parents to vote Trump using inforgraphs I found on here, so at least a little

DESU senpai, I think our memes might have swayed around 100,000 people, keep in mind that the election could have been swayed by just 77,000 people. I would say there is a serious possibility without Sup Forums and that reddit shithole trump really may have lost.

Add LiveLeak to your list.

the fact that memes were brought up in the campaign, the biggest alt-right twitter users regularly posted content that originate here and that Sup Forums and Sup Forums were repeatedly mentioned in the news indicates that there was a tangible impact. Perhaps not always the one to disseminate the information, but quite often the source.

We did something at least.

Praise Kek.

Enough that Trump's official campaign spokeswoman personally thanked Sup Forums on twitter.

Link?

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096

youtu.be/k61I1srYHW0
An user in a hillary thread did this

Thank you leaf. (Wasn't sure what stereotypical canadian name to put.)

Sup Forums had more volunteers than any Pac. And Sup Forums reached more eyeballs, convincingly than anyone else with memes alone. It created and helped sustain a fervor

We influenced the very flow or reality with meme magick

>influence the election
God, I hate this phrase

>To what extent did Sup Forums influence the election?
Probably more than not at all. Many normie memes originate in Sup Forums, so they were inevitably subjected to Sup Forums-produced media.

What influenced it more was the MSM giving Trump incessant coverage and publicity.