Get fucked

You racist cucks will get what you deserve soon.

The pendulum swings back you motherfuckers.

Trump has already fucking betrayed you all. You just don't fucking see it.

And when we seize control again, you fuckers will bleed until you beg to be gutted like the pigs you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIi24DlA8uc
abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/trump-addresses-russian-hacking-business-future-obamacare-plans-44713255
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up

go to bed

Go fuck yourself you fucking racist.

12 year olds aren't allowed on Sup Forums pal.

nice

please go back to tumblr you fat feminist faggot

Communists aren't people. They are filthy animals that need putting down.

>when we seize control again
>when
>if at all
top kek. 37 statehouses are Republican, both houses of congress, Trump's about to appoint Scalia's replacement (and probably ~1-2 more), etc etc

you're fucked. May as well move to Venezuela, you commie kike!

Nigger wannabe

Fuck off CTR

>you fuckers will bleed until you beg to be gutted

wow you liberals are so progressive and non-violent!

>And when we seize control again, you fuckers will bleed until you beg to be gutted like the pigs you are.

Yeah I know. Just allow me inside. I will fight fascism.

>The pendulum swings back you motherfuckers.

it swings in my mind

reminder to sage and ignore slide threads

>posts the logo of an ideology that purged over a billion christian russians
>calls others racists
TOP KEK

>And when we seize control again
when was that?

Animals aren't welcome here.

Was about to post the same thing. Thanks britbong, you're alright.

>The pendulum swings back you motherfuckers.

The pendulum's been on on your side for almost a century, dumbass.

You won't live to see it return.

When people don't agree with the indoctrination my gender studies professor pounded into my head.

And you're the same shill telling us he'd never win. Cried on election night. Promised a revote in favor of Hillart and blamed the Russians. Honestly when will you just accept the fact that you cant stump the Trump? Fucking pathetic.

Hahahaha like we're afraid of a bunch of Gender Studies majors. You'll lose, once again.

Trump himself admitted it was the Russians but you are too stupid to even realize that.

Will xe post a source to substantiate that?

Gender studies majors who need crying rooms and grief drum circles to deal with losing an election. Biggest pussies in history, yet want all the power of the state to coerce everyone to be as worthless as they are. KEK PLEASE DEFEAT OUR LEFTIST ENEMIES

Sure sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=iIi24DlA8uc

The pendulum is swinging back, away from Marxist thought and towards nationalism.

Trump and Brexit were populist, but Wilders and Le Pen are nationalists - and they will win. Guess what comes after nationalism, Marxist scum?

>sweetie

I bet you smell.

You've never seen a range, a cage or a weight room.

Just like all the other failures of meritocracy that share your values.

You'd get fucking crushed.

>Ana "I'm better than you" Kasparian
Do you have a news source that isn't bought and paid for by Al Jazeera? Of course mudslimes want to smear Donald Trump. They aren't used to not getting their way.

Sweetheart you aint hurting anyone.

>The pendulum swings back
You have to win every time.

We only have to win once.

Fuck off Jew, you're already in my collection

What? Can't take the fact how wrong you are?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/trump-addresses-russian-hacking-business-future-obamacare-plans-44713255

You know what's funny?

You're why liberalism lost. You don't even get to die. You get to watch, and realize that it's all your fault.

I will enjoy watching this world become wonderful, not in spite of you, but because of you, in spite of yourself.

>the pendulum swings back

Yeah that's what's happening dimwit, the pendulum is just ever so slightly beginning to swing right. It's only been what, a year?

Buckle the fuck up you stupid nigger

The voice of schizophrenia.

>sweetie

I almost want to believe this isn't b8. To actually have someone like this in our midst.. I want to believe

>Jump cut bullshit
Now I know you're baiting me nigger. I watched the press conference in it's entirety. I'm sorry that you took the "muh russia" narrative to heart and didn't see it as the scape-goat that it was to distract people from the DNC leaks. Get fucked. You dipshit tankies will be stomped out once and for all and we'll all be better for it.

are you frustrated

>Look mom, I posted again!

Like you'd ever pick up a hammer or sickle. Go smoke some weed and pee up a rope, you self-hating bag of nothing.