Trump declines swingset

The outgoing president offered to leave the high-class swingset he had procured for his daughters. Donald Trump gracefully declined stating "Baron won't use it." How many hours does Baron spend orchestrating the internet and vidyas?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/01/05/swing-set-obama-trump-white-house/#8tbuXgwa6Oqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Baron is secretly the 2Mil Trumpcoin bagholder.

What if baron is one of us?
oh wait, Sup Forums is 18+, silly me.

It was made in China

There is a reason none of Trump's emails have been hacked...

We know it's you, Barron

I mean, Barron is turning 11 in two months. He's a little old for swingsets.

baron has already drawn up CAD designs for a new swingset to build on the whitehouse lawn, it includes a lever and a trapdoor

He won't use it because he hates black people.

This was good for keks, thanks user.

This just hit me with a ton of deja vu. I had this exact swingset when I was younger.

Kek

Kek

And a conveyor belt and oven.

Wouldn't be surprised if Baron lurks here

My fucking sides you cheeky chinaman

There is deep web, dark web, and then Barron web. In this level his AI programs surge through the internet on port 5056 doing their masters bidding.

Kid's busy running the cyber and meme magic.

Baron already has a swingset in mind...

He won't use it because filthy niggers touched it. Same reason Trump won't live in the White House.

He doesn't want his kid catching nigger germs.

Exactly.

Yet another sign of the immature neoteny of liberals. They are incapable of understanding what kind of entertainment is appropriate for kids of whatever age, which is why they try to push perversion into cartoons and spend their entire adult life reading "young adult fantasy" stories.

underrated kek

Figures that under age posters gravitate so heavily to the cartoon frog meme.

Baron seems a bit old for that anyway

like laziness and entitlements?

>He's a little old for swingsets.
This is a fact. If I was Trump, I would have elected to "keep it there, we will take care of it." followed by donating it to a public park in the DC area.....with a little brass plaque saying:

"Donation by President Trump"

That would be enough to trigger libcucks.

Nah, better for the world to see the libs spazzing out over a swingset.

like this?
mashable.com/2017/01/05/swing-set-obama-trump-white-house/#8tbuXgwa6Oqk

needs more (you)s

I still went in the McDonalds Playlands when I was 11. Then on my 12th birthday, I officially retired from it.

In fact, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese's when I was 11 and me and my brother and sister (who were 6 and 9), we had a blast on their mega-sized Playland. I didn't feel too old for that shit at all.

Maybe that's why you ended up here with us now.

>obama girls plowing themselves on that ball swing.
>Come in from playing. Panties completely drenched.
>barry: "did michelle cook sushi for dinner?"
>stop dad you're embarasing us.

>that pic

hot

They've found nasty shit in some of those Playlands. Cause they are literally never cleaned.

Staph, fecal chunks, Herpes virus.

The outgoing obamas probably contaminated it with AIDS blood

Kek of the day for me

So no one is going to mention the underrated file name?

>he thinks not wanting a swing set used by niggers is a problem

As opposed to the "conservatives" on this board that watch "japanese adult animated cartoons"?

baron is a time traveler from 2060. He's convinced his father to run and knows exactly how things will pan out for the next 50 years if nothing is done.

Barron is almost a teen. Teens only use playground equipment for weed and make out sessions at night.

Probably gonna build him a go kart track and batting cage

WTF man

Fuck off baron, dont you have coups to orchestrate?

Yeah man, I will never let my kids play in those things. Its a fucking cesspool of god knows what kind of microorganisms.

The president can probably have his staff procure a vial of AIDS blood from a dead fag just by asking.

God, I laughed so hard at this stupid shit.

Didn't kill me.

Kek! You Vietnamese are funny fuckers.

Hi Barron.

hey barron, why don't you want to play on the swingset? afraid is has girl germs??

You koreans always have the best bantz
Top kek

I WOULD FUCK OBAMA IN THE ASS AND HIS DAUGHTERS IT'D BE SO HOT

You don't cook sushi you retard

doesn't look like anyone used to desu

How old were Obama's kids?

yeah you say that but my brother was more than happy to play with that shit and act like a giddy retard at 11, I kept trying to point out of weird and strange it was but parents woudn't listen, said I was being to harsh, and low and behold he never made any friends for the rest of his life and got bullied constantly.

That swing set is a death trap, growing up my friends next door had almost the exact same swing set but it didn't have the extra bungalow above the slide. I can only assume it's the same brand.
One day when I was about 8 years old, we were playing cowboys and Indians when I slipped on the top of the ladder, did a weird arm split on the two rungs below. I broke two ribs, dislocated my shoulder and broke a vertebrae. I had to have two surgeries and was in a hospital for 2 weeks.

I didn't realize secret service would allow the president's children to play on such a intrepid device.

He's old enough and big enough to graduate to this type of jungle gym.

Damn Thai has some comedians