>IS counter-offensive in western Palmyra ends in disaster
>Militants in Damascus detonate tunnel killing scores of Syrian Army soldiers
>Houthi forces, Republican Guard secure hilltops overlooking Taiz
>Last IS stronghold in E.Mosul liberated

Donate to SF
southfront.org/donate/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

commondreams.org/news/2017/01/19/his-way-out-door-obama-bombs-libya-one-last-time
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/822227081648074752
liveleak.com/view?i=35f_1484853700
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you motherfuckers have money to donate to Southfront but the actual war victims like us. Fuck my existence.

I donated to neither :DDDDD

Where would you suggest we donate to actually help? I don't want to give money to the white hats or some faggy UN bureaucrat.

i wonder if syria girl would bonk me for a green card.

Probably no organization is good enough to donate to, they'll take it or buy stuff with it and make profit.
Donate to me for I am very poor.

the next to get purged from the government will be shuvalov or arkady dvorkovich

Not if you were too upfront, most of them will suck dick for decent privileges, a green card is definitely one of those sought privileges by many girls. But it'll take a lot of time because she'd want to look as if she's actually in it for the relationship.

THANKS OBAMA
>At least 80 people were killed in a strike approved by the president earlier this week without congressional approval
commondreams.org/news/2017/01/19/his-way-out-door-obama-bombs-libya-one-last-time

How is employment in Syria right now, is it impossible to find a job outside of the Army or has the Syrian pound become so worthless that it doesn't matter?

Does a foreign wife need to be married 10 years to become a citizen?

I'm asking for a friend

this sg has become so low energy recently

come and join the ratings champion of pol, tgg, for more fun

It's only low energy because Deir Ez Zor is slowing down and nobody gives a fuck about Idlib or Wadi Barada. This is comfy time.

Top right guy has some nice noggin going.
You can find jobs if but it takes month if you're not lucky or have good connections. Most people end up working shitty jobs that have nothing to do with their degrees. The pound is as good as toilet paper right now. So any job that doesn't pay in USD is practically like wasting your day to get a small pack of toilet paper at the end of the month.

which syrian are you again?

Tell (your friend) that it depends on where you live, probably somewhere around that number.

is this what a 3rd world thread looks like

It's been a long war, fag.

No ads!
Does it really matter?

Hey can I just send you a letter?
Or mukhabarat and SDF will steal it before you get it?

Fuck that's depressing, I'm sorry bro. I wish there was something I could do but my government is so cucked we still support terrorists in your country. Maybe tomorrow will bring a change :)

yes, if you're the hemorrhoids doctor i wanna know if you got kicked out of university

Don't you have a particular inauguration ceremony to be waiting for today?

12h 45m from time of this post

We should all be excited

was she a good lay?

how bout the first one u posted?

Like actual post letters? Why would you want to do that? Who sends letters in the 21st century, anything you want to talk about we can talk about here.
Yeah hope Trump uncucks the US somehow.
No, I didn't, why would I?

So /sg/, I know full well that Assad is the best option out of those available and that he's good enough to keep the place stable and relatively prosperous, but is he actually good? His intelligence services are up to some shady shit, and the Syrian army probably did launch chlorine gas at rebel positions (and yeah I know full well rebels do it too.)

for failling the test becuz u shitposted instead of studying

also
>that boy-band looking emo
>laying all those chicks

topkek

Because it's the only way to donate since paypal is blocked

>but is he actually good?
yes but too soft

We are.
First one was a really annoying person because she was very nice to me all the time, very horny all the time, but a fucking prude when it came to banging, didn't know what to do with her.
Second one was a fucking beast. Though keep in mind having pre-marital sex is extremely rare here so I only got lucky.

That's really kind of you, everything here is blocked, we don't have actual post-offices so mail is non-existent as well. Only financial service still available is Western Union.

Isn't that haram? They aren't even dressed properly. How is Shariah OK with it?

>everything here is blocked
why assad block everything?

kek
Sunni women here are the #1 cock gobblers in the country, just cuz it's haram and sharia forbids and all that shit doesn't mean Internet-age girls aren't ready to gulp every dick in town.
But all of these pics are for alawite girls.

They're not all completely cucked by Islam?

also this

Why then most people in your area are so savage?

Poland blocked Western Union transactions to your country kek
I blame Assad tbqh

He didn't, it's part of the economic sanctions imposed on the country because the UN likes to help countries in wartime you know.

israel bombs your airports, and the UN didn't give a fuck

I live in the city, country people and people in old neighborhood are the savage ones.
I blame myself for resisting the clawing urge to commit suicide for all this time.

Whatever he does is still going to be like heaven compared to what ISIS will do if given the chance.
I don't remember looking like a boy-band emo anywhere, also gf=/=laying in a Muslim country. I have met a few Brazilians on /sg/ but you're the first to show such astonishing stupidity.

You guys are alright, don't go to Deir EzZor tomorrow.

For next thread op

Developments Jan20
>Denmark SF to begin patrolling Iraqi-Syria Border w/ ISF
>IS DeZ assault has stalled out
>IS demolishing more of Palmyra
>US bombed JFS/Zinki camp in Idlib killing 110
>SAA football team btfo's Poland
>SAA offensive in Homs continues
>Syria gave Iran the mineral rights to its phosphate mines for 99yrs

At least you had some cute Alawite girls, not everyone can say that~
Don't be so depressed user.

If Trump is gonna send some troops and "bomb the hell out of ISIS" along with a couple of civilians, will you be okay with such happening?

Thanks senpai.

Yeah really sorry if I got any of the stuff wrong, I'll make sure to add these if I bake the next bread. I usually just copy/paste from last thread.
I only banged 2, rest were just halal relationships with barely any kissing or hugging. Still consider myself quite lucky among my deprived peers though. You're right, shit could be worse.
I don't mind the whole country being hiroshima'd even if I'm still in it as long as it means muzzies and this shit country get rekt.

No offense but the US is much worse than Russia at over exaggerating kills, 110 is a huge stretch unless they took out a lot of civilians with them, which knowing Obama, would not surprise me at all.

/sg/ supports a butcher that kills his own people to stay in power because lesser butchers popped up in response to his butchery

Much edge, such contrarianism, wew

Also I think that UN is a fucking garbage. I hope Trump will completely defund that fucking piece of useless bureaucracy and sends those money to support native governments in your area's countries.

He has about the same competence as the Jordanian king and his bitch of a wife to be fair.

Only thing that saves the Jordanian king is his father imposed a secret police that he couldn't ruin like Bashar did.

Never forget, Queen's boat birthday lul

trump will put #AMERICAFIRST by promissing more support to israel

Its not a US number, I got it from here: twitter.com/MIG29_/status/822227081648074752

Apparently they hit a training camp

I don't think much educated people deny the UN is a secondary League of Nations, but if it disbands (like the LoN) then you can and should expect a third world war. The uniting universalist principles of the UN is the only thing preventing the world from splintering into power hungry factions.

Hezbollah's leader interesting take on Astana talks & Aleppo liberation:
>liveleak.com/view?i=35f_1484853700

I thought it was obvious I was being sarcastic when I said the UN likes to help, they're all a bunch of cunts, nobody can stop them though, not unless Trump's US and Russia join forces.

>tfw no qt3.14 Syrian gf
Are Syrians hwhite?

>MIG29

Really, my man?

This is the same guy that denied Palmyra was taken with his "sources", trust it with grain of salt.

There's already a lot of disinformation spread in this general, please don't contribute to it, you are better than that.

i was trying to tell you about how the (((UN))) works

Look who's there, helping the poor jihadis, does the number seem legitimate now?

So you admit bashart fucked up his father's work yet you jump to defend him

Never forget, emu

Holy fuck reading that must've burnt his anus.
Seriously don't bother replying to him though, he has some mental issues or something so he comes here because he thinks his opinion is superior and he actually matters.

I actually doubt that quite a lot.
Agree
Didn't open it but if it's translated I can assure you it's shit.
The majority is quite prudish and shit, you wouldn't fit in going out with them. A decent percentage of them is white yes.
My bad.

>I actually doubt that quite a lot.
why?

how long till trump sends in american troops to support the government of syria? that is the day i join the army.

This. Do you really believe that Trump sucking Israel's cock is just a charade?

Fair enough, seemed like it was reliable since its, allegedly, rebel sources reporting on militant and not civilian losses.

That said, I don't know anything about MIG29's history and no one mentioned he was shit when I posted that tweet a couple threads back.

we will need to see, just don't forget that his (((son in law))) is now a trump's advisor

Hello all, sorry for the absence. Here are some pictures of Kazah Su-27 of various variants and new Su-30SMs

I have never defended Bashar, ever.

I know the type of crimes and corruption him and his father have committed but the Jordanian King isn't different when he does the same thing like hire his incompetent friends in important political positions. Try not to throw stones from glass houses.

People here meme about all that memri shit like 'the middle east should go to hell' but that is actually a strong sentiment among many. I know how it is in the middle east, people complain for action but when action happens they complain about the action; people just love complaining.

I doubt it, Jordan is the same situation as Syria, bro, you should probably know that. IIRC most Jordanians only dislike Bashar because he started the revolution by handling the protests extremely poorly and starting the whole mess Syria is in because he has no backbone nor actual control over his government unlike his father.

People who think America started it are just retards on /sg/, the US doesn't create opportunities for themselves (they're really bad at geopolitics), they look for opportunities and Bashar gave them a big fat one.

Why are you still sucking Soros dick my friend?

Yeah, the problem with this general is too much circlejerking, no one tries to look for a more objective angle. It's an eternal hegelian discourse with no synthesis; truly hell.

The source claim over 110+ FSA/Nusra killed, while a RuAF attack do another 80+ FSA/Nusra too near West Aleppo.

Some are claiming that Turkey give up on Nursa shit, or even USA is shuting down Nusra project

Hi Nathan Ruser

What are these qts doing today?

remember Zinki leaving the Euphrates shield op yesterday?

>#Aleppo: Report that 100 #JFS/#Zinki fighters were killed by the #US airstrikes in Western #Aleppo tonight.

Well, they just got shit on
WTF I ACTUALLY LOVE AMERICA NOW

Is Nathan?, holy shit!

Sure sounds like him

USA never supported Al Nusra, what the fuck are you on about?

Turkey, it's possible, although I'm more inclined to believe they're just indifferent towards them.

I'm pretty sure the people financially backing Al Nusra are mostly private citizens of the gulf arab states.

Kazah Air Force helos

Some part of Syria, seems like Damascus