I-is Huma still alive?

I-is Huma still alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure. She was handing over doco to her girlfriend last week.

she is probably the one orchestrating the CIA leaks to the press

no, she accidentally fell into a cement mixer while skydiving with anvils

Ring Ring

Who is it...............nobody cares.

I've always had this hunch that Weiner never did anything wrong and it was all Huma just putting his face in the mud so she could make taking his money and divorcing him easier.

He's still a scumbag lefty tho

Fuck I'd let her sit on my face and BRAAAAAAP

Obviously Huma is alive but she is no doubt dead inside.

Also, why are leftists such degenerate and skeevy perverts?

That's an incredibly wrong hunch.

You guys ever actually look into Huma? Video of her is surprisingly hard to find - she never really gave interviews - she doesn't seem to me like the deep state, CIA, Saudi mole everyone makes her out to be. She just seems like a misguided lefty trying to do (what she thinks is) the right thing. I actually kind of felt bad for her after Hillary got btfo

The Saudi government had been grooming her for years to be an insider and she got BTFO.

She's probably back home with her Saudi handlers. Good riddance, there's no place for sand niggers in our politics.

Reminder Hillary's campaign and the Clinton dynasty unraveled because of a man named Weiner's wiener.

I'm with her. Drumpfkins eternally BTFO.

The Saudi stuff is bullshit, there is no evidence for any of it except her looks, but her parents are from India and were hindu.

I think she's just Hillary's long tongued lover.

Who cares?

>Under active investigation for ties to Muslim brotherhood and Abdullah Omar Naseef
Nothing to see here goys. She is a peace loving hindu who dindu nuffin.
Get fucked nigger.

also
>Parents were hindu
Her dad was the Dewan of the Ajmer Sharif Dargah. If he's hindu then why the fuck is the the financial head of an Islamist organization?

Educate yourself fool...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin

Huma is a CUTE!!!

Hillary has her locked up in a cage in her sex dungeon.