Tomorrow Sup Forums and right wingers worldwide will see and feel the power of the left when we shut down Washington DC...

Tomorrow Sup Forums and right wingers worldwide will see and feel the power of the left when we shut down Washington DC and ruin Trump's inauguration.

Other urls found in this thread:

wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/thousands-of-national-guard-members-deputized-ahead-of-inauguration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet you faggots will be too afraid to do anything and just flip a car and light a few dumpster fires 8 hours after it's over in a neighborhood 10 miles away.

>flag

Super cringe photo, but terrible b8

Here's your (You) for the digits

We'll see. You're fucked, kiddo.

That's fine.

But I'll see commies swinging from lamp posts before the year is out. Enjoy it while it lasts.

>live in a commie state
>want PPQ
>can't have PPQ because of commie state
>literal commie owns PPQ

Fuck this god damn shit

>hipoint

top tier bait

better hurry up and catch your plane then

>basement teenager enraged tough talk
>yawn
>slide

Oh please for the love of god don't get my hopes up. If you pussies actually did anything you would get your shit pushed in so hard

>ausfag
>has handguns
sure m8 why dont you go fornicate with a taipan

Wait....

I thought liberals hated guns.

What gives?

so just the one gun, then?

That's a PPQ, you mongoloid.

All bark no bite, fucking ballless cumshits

cool airsoft

how many fps?

I thought Leftists hate Russians now, stay consistent at least

yikes

>tommorrow the left will bitch and whine unlike anything seen before because they don't know how to handle a gun and they'll hit Obama while he's moving out by accident

OY GEVAKLT REMEBER THE 6000000000000000000000000000000 TRILLION RATS WHICH DIED SYSTEMATICALLY IN OUR MINDS

Protip to OP.

Those tips worked back in 2010 when terrorist threats were a lot less common.
Hope you got 10 proxies.
Enjoy your visit.

liberal retards will probably riot in and loot their own cities thinking they're doing good on behalf of democrats

good thing DC doesn't fall under state jurisdiction. Enjoy being beaten down by DC police like cucks because they are the huge dickwad cops that every state officer dreams to be.

Roofucker talking shit. Sure thing, buddy.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice Umarex BB gun bitch boy. Try purchasing a REAL gun you faggot.

I can't wait to see you leftists get your shit pushed in further. The people who aren't really with you and just had a sip of the Koolaid are going to be revulsed by any act of violence you attempt or actually commit in the name of "democracy". Get fucked you lost, we have (you) over a Barrell.

>all these people taking the bait

come out to flyover land and try your shit, pussies.

Fuck off you stupid Canadian

>we
>Australia
>still getting replies

Jesus fuck you people are even more autistic than Reddit.

>It's a stupid leaf falls for a stale meme episode

Haha I'd like to see them try! :)

>we
>australian flag
hope your flight leaves soon kiddo, or you're gonna miss the show

>real gun
>doesn't even hit 2000 FPS

True, but this does.

>snubnose revolver

Ewww

>purchasing guns
we value only guns that we took from dead enemy you fat inbred cuck

RCMP liked my memes too.

I feel very indifferent after watching that.

>Non-freefloating handguard
>M4 profile barrel

Eww!

We Miami Vice now!

op faggot

You can stop namefagging, /k/. We have IDs here.

Democrat here.
Pacific Northwest.

You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.

I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.

And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.

You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.

I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.

But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.

The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..

Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

>tfw the world gets to see how insane and butt-hurt the left is

>dead enemy
>implying you have the balls to even get in a fist fight

+1 kek and nice cop out faggot

>Aussie
>threatening a event miles away

Get the fuck out of here you irrelevant Brit bong.

There were over a million people protesting with OWS. You all got your tents and communist literature thrown into garbage cans and burned.

>implying the secret service won't gun you down

I'm hoping a few liberals try to run at trump during the parade and get cut down by machine gun fire

all this fancy pics of your toys have seen 0 action. you can still make it useful by using it on drumpf. or on your self

>freefloat
>still has delta ring

I'm confused here...

I don't go to /k/ anymore

k

SAGE

A handgun. You are like baby.

Hehheh, nice fairy tale. Progressives then are not the same, now. You're no progressive, you filthy hippie

mmmmm...tasty pasta!

Kek, have fun getting gassed by the police and stabbed by Bikers for Trump AKA Autotrumpfenmacht. It's so funny when leftists think they could win a physical battle against us.

Doubt your getting anywhere near 2k fps with a Snubbie user

(((Poutine)))

Nobody has threatened my life yet, so they're still virgins. I'm not a savage nigger like you, I don't go out and look to use my weapons on the innocent.

It's like the absolute worst kind of soft-serve icecream

desu the thought of the hammer and sickle and Rebel flag being used in the same war makes me hard

They hate other people having guns.

I grew up with leftist's who campaign against firearms, and have a undisclosed cache of weapons hidden in the basement.

Usually legal, but...

>liberals setting themselves on fire
>niggers destroying property and chimping out
wow so dis da powah of tha left

At least know how to identify guns before you try to act superior about them you chuckbit fuqqboi

Poutine is pretty delicious tbqh. A poutinery just opened up by my house.

DO IT FAGGOTS

lol doesn't even drop his cig, what a beast

>never drops his cig

Just another day at work in the hood

Hahahajajaja

Oh you

Lol, you obviously aren't in the forces. Probably not even ex-military. You do realize its spelled "Guerilla" warfare, right?

Also, the USMC can't operate against a citizen on US Soil. Nice Bluff cuck.

Calm down, idiot. Have some respect, if not for the man, then respect the position. Respect your country and history. And don't post crazy stupid shit like this on the internet, tard

>copypasta

The only leftists I respect are armed leftists.

I would be honored to do battle with you.

>A FUCKING LEAF

hello newfag

Piggybacks off the upper receiver rail, and locks with the delta ring. Doesn't touch the barrel anywhere but the barrel nut, hence freefloating.

Adorable. Shitlibs like you sequestered up in the North with your trendy flannel shirts and your designer coffee houses. Put up or shut up faggot.

>replying to the bait

Youve already missed your flight, retard.

>strayaposter
Either you're proxyfagging or entirely irrelevant. Either way sage is the answer.

gud copypasta m8

thanks

Good luck... For every liberal that thinks like you there's 5 right wingers

>fucking leaf
>not on my level of irony
>talking out of line

im an old fag. Im in ananoymous

like achmed is in your wife

NO, but THOUSANDS of National Guardsmen were deputized by the police force today IN DC....

Cant wait for you to get a federal conviction and have "El Chapo" pushing in your shit at night.

Have fun with that.

Link to news article:

wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/thousands-of-national-guard-members-deputized-ahead-of-inauguration/

There's only so many times you can reheat the same pasta user

>Gulag
You do realise that this was the place were millions of completely INNOCENT law abiding soviet citizens died for no reason?
Fuck me, why leftists are so fucking disgusting?

>I'm in anonymous
xD

HahahabababababababaBaggagagagaahahhahaha

>Leaf
>10mm Glawk

Don't even know where to begin

>Gunt
Where are the Finns when you need them to sit up a shit thread.

GET A BETTER GUN FAGGOT

Hmmm very interesting design, got a link or name for this rail?

Ppq is a good gun. The BB gun that's in the OP however...