So your queen of pol was albanised, it seems

so your queen of pol was albanised, it seems.

I hope Shkreli hits that.

Plz livestream.

He looks more Croat than alb, plus he isn't Muslim

Lmfao who said she was our queen? Kys loser, lmfaooooo

Fuck yo quads bitch.

Ivanka is Queen.

Whats wrong with Shekeldude's nose? Is it the cocaine?

kek i wouldn't be surprised shes a gold digger for sure

How hard did they have to try to both look like they had their faces shopped in?

Fuck you. Everyone knows that Kayla is our queen.

I approve of this couple

Newfriend, you have us confused with the youtube rightwing celebrities. They're useful, but they're controlled opposition and are cucks on some (((important topics))).

Either that or you're shilling to get us talking about e-celebs.

I love how all the men and women that attended inside were smartly dressed,respectful and good looking.

The protestors outside however were nu male faggots, violent and unwashed.

Who the hell thinks this kind of shot is cool? Partying like a degenerate fuck. Laura should be ashamed of herself, letting random guys put their arms around them. What, could she not control herself? Are women honestly such slaves to their base instincts they can't resist snapping a selfie with guys who look like him? Why can't they both practice what they preach and act like respectful people.

There is no reason for them to take a picture like this. Laura was supposed to be a conservative woman. Shkreli is even worse because he was supposed to be one of the good Chads. Clearly not the case. What the fuck.

Stormfag get the fuck out

kek

This. She even called white nationalism extreme the other day in a video railing against the liberals and "anti-fascists" forcing a British nationalist youtuber to flee the country after he was doxed and attacked. He's taken refuge with foreign supporters.

You can't have it one way. The world is not equal and the European race is far below replenishment rate we're going extinct. A big war is coming. A final stand so to speak.

Shkreli is an Omega male, not a chad. Read about the date he went on with an SJW who then blogged about it. He barely can talk to women.

FUCKING ALPHA AS FUCK

Ew no. Why haven't you died yet

Would Southern's husband or future husband be happy to see this picture? With her obviously fawning over some guy because of his looks? Why even take the picture? She is PROUD to let him dominate her with his arm around her just so she can be seen with an attractive man. And then I'm supposed to take her ideas seriously?

>Shrkeli
>Looking croat

WRONG

ALL WRONG

they should breed.

the child will be so duchy and privileged it will be the future meme king.

You must be new here too.

Would she have taken that picture like that if Shkreli looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame? We know the answer. So my question is what variable changed to make her want to take that picture? Hmm?

Oh that's right, she's an insecure whore who wants to "show off" what kind of men like to put their arms around her. This isn't about fun, it's about signaling to her whore friends and other men that she'd probably do much more with.

So tired of the "just chill brah" normie excuses for this behavior. It's only acceptable if you pretend you can't analyze what's going on, even on a surface level.

Shkreli is such a hero, I love that dude. Would unironically drink with him.

The lighting makes it look like a shoop for some reason.

>Lauren Soutern
>our queen

trips denied for being the fun police

Pls have cancer loser

Not an argument lmao, why don't you fucking retarded shills try harder?

Go back

All hail Tila

>>>/the_donald/

>queen

>not attending the whos who of racist youtube party

Why am I still breathing? I had one job.
One moment. This was the event I could've looked back on for decades.
The beaten Hillary party.
The pendulum returning.
The cessation.
My age. My generation. My beliefs.
I am one of them. We are the same.
But I am not there.
I'm missing what could be the single greatest moment of my life, to step out and share my story with others that want to share theirs because we share the same values.
Instead, I type this in awareness of what this could be, what this should be... a pov video of me 3 inches deep in Lauren Southern.
smdh why even continue to live?

That boy is gay

my queen doesn't bleach her hair like a whore

nah he's just a Christian m8

Queen of Sup Forums? she a cryto kike newfag, lurk moar before posting stupid shit.

Shkreli is probably a little sperged. You can tell hes the kind of kid who read articles like "how to talk to people" "how to have a conversation" "how to show emotions" but he is smart enough that he can pull it off. Also, he isnt a huge drinker or partier. Looks like some sort of event. He only really went to "parties" for his companies last couple years it looks like.

>Shkreli actually did it, he actually managed to hook up with Lauren

God bless this motherfucker, when is he buying Sup Forums

Disgusting butterface