ITT: Massive Amount of Faithless Electors and Ron Paul Won The Presidency Timeline

>ITT: Massive Amount of Faithless Electors and Ron Paul Won The Presidency Timeline

I would be completely fine with that. I'm happy Trump won but my ideal candidate would have been Ron Paul. Anyone who says otherwise is a newfag.

>tfw Trump ended up filling his cabinet with shills
Still hoping he has some grand strategy but it left me scratching my head wondering why he didn't pick Ron Paul.
Maybe I was delusional to think he ever would have.

We still could have had Rand, that's who I voted for in the primaries.
fite me irl newfags

America and the world would be much better off.

Memes aside, we got stuck in the shitty timeline.

Not a newfag but I never took to Rand as strongly as I did to Ron

Gee I can't wait to have to pay hundreds a month for a private police force to protect me from private militaries trying to incorporate my house into their newly formed countries

If nothing else it was a big fuck you to the liberals and the PC crowd that been getting and more and more insane over the past few decades.
Even if Trump continues to surround himself with establishment shills, it's not like it would have been any different with Hillary and probably a lot worse.

>my knowledge is entirely based on memes and stupid greentext stories

Rand still may be POTUS one day :^)

I like that one elector who voted for Ron.
I'm glad Trump won but it was fine to have one faithless guy because Trump stills wins but it reminds people about the Ron Paul movement.
#Ron/Rand 2024

Let's hope Ron is still kicking it in 7 years and Rand can be his running m8.
Rand can have it in 2032.

Ron Paul was the first step to achieve global Utopia.

A man can dream.

I voted for Rand in the primaries too.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>tfw Rand was already out by the time my state primaries came around
>tfw I couldn't vote for Rand in Arizona

>arizona
>voting for a fagberlolishit
You of all people should not have wanted Rand over Trump. To me illegal Mexicans are way more sparse than Arizona, where there are hordes of Pedros everywhere and I still wanted the wall.

W H O
H
O

It's over.

fuck rand like fuck bush2 and clinton2

ron is old and cant win the pc labelmaker game

trumps education lady could have been rons choice. rons prime attribute is anti-fed. trumps team may suprise us with their breadth of currency and financial wisdom. god willing. ron didnt really have a plan anyway.

cern and recently russia can make gold in a lab, so until we're tagging atoms with blockchain tech, a simple one world digital fiat non-debt based global blockchain bitcoin will work as a emp deterrance. global governments will continue plastic/cotton currencies and be upset with competition. once a nation nationalizes its central bank and pegs their exchange to the digital currency, haha, they better have an agragarian economy because the international jew will boycott them like a concentration camp

Fucking manlets.

Go back to thedonald newfag

I like Rand better. He knew how to play the game. Ron was an idealist. It's now happening though, so I can't complain.

recycling 3d tech may make used plastics more valuable and incentivize change from the petro reserve. only a military backed reserve currency will survive a jew war, but will require a great meme war.
the usa has (and chkna has hacked/stolen) so much suppressed tech and with its current digital hegemony, a reich based currency would make us shine. 3d printing gold will be required to calm and debase the jew (which as mentioned in first post is going on now, albet it requires huge sums of energy)

suppressed energy tech is really the deciding factor in the next few decades of currency. maybe no change is needed until we have fission. which we do.

the other deciding factor is human wisdom and force. jekyl island locked the doors and kept heads inside until an agreement was made.

i was a city to county delegate for rp in 2012. i love the electoral college system.

Didn't he only do Iowa? I was amazed he dropped out so early.

>height jokes are newfag

This would have been better than Trump but unfortunately he couldn't get his campaign off the ground like Trump did.
Maybe his son can take the reins in 2024.

This is b8

>Donald Trump 2017-2025
>Ron Paul 2025-2033
>Ivanka Trump 2033-2041
>Rand Paul 2041-2049
>Barron Trump 2049-2057

Fuck you. Oldfags for Trump!

We had our chance to elect this guy but we didn't.
It's too late.

What are you talking about? He's being sworn in tomorrow!

The fact that you don't capitalize anything points out that you're a phone poster.

>>u cant hack it, you're 12!

yeah im really sad im too stupid to capitalize on my readings. at this point im like a homeless armchair pilosopher

If anything it implies the opposite. My phone automatically capitalizes words coming after a period. A computer is less likely to do that.

Rand will be president someday, possibly in 2024 but certainly by 2028.

I sure hope so.

Is that not photoshopped?

rand being potus is a shame on american government

we have three hundred million people, please stop familial dynastic politic.

term limits are a goofy way to keep noobs in play. rp and samders been blabbing golden nonsense for years. but dont elect their kids ffs

I would immediately make the process to move to the U.S. to be honest. He is by far the politician I agree the most.

A shame his ideas aren't that popular.

I did as well. Past the miming this board and Sup Forums is still libertarian and pro-freedom and always will be. Thats why we must troll though to let the leftists know they can never silence dissent no matter how ugly.

A lot of your beaner buddies would end up leaving the US if he was elected because he would end welfare.

I felt like such a loser in 12'. Not any more!

Religioncucks will be the first to get the rope

You're still a faggot though.

Rand will win in 2020 after that fatty Trump gets too fat for the job.
I'm glad Trump won because he said some truly hilarious things and is actually a funny guy (see the 'I love Hispanics' tweet) but mostly because kept Hillary out.
If he cares about the country though he will step out in 2020 and endorse Rand.

I would cheer. But Trump will do for now. Disappointed Trump didn't bring him as a cabinet pick.

You're forgetting the real winner.

Would he even accept?
The CIA would have him killed so quickly.

Of course all of the oldfags here would love it but it didn't happen. Anyway I gotta get to sleep.

ebin

>my ideal candidate would have been Ron Paul. Anyone who says otherwise is a newfag.
agreed

Day of the rake cannot come soon enough!

>I don't feel like a loser anymore
I got some bad news for you m8