Sup Forums IS THE FUTURE

youtube.com/watch?v=XhactAB37YI

Youtube, Reddit, & Facebook will fall. Sup Forums is the future. Hail Sup Forums... until the normies arrive.

All the red pilling to be done once normies find us

>until
how is it possible to be THIS new and know how to make a post?

wtf is your beef with until

>until

No seriously this is fucking amazing, we have a potential army of normies coming to Sup Forums and their world view will be shattered given enough time.

What if one day everyone was red pilled?

That decentralized youtube clone mentioned in the video seems like it has potential.

they will more likely attempt to bluepill us

I'm not denying that

I said
>until
because there's already been a shit ton of normies coming here in waves for like a decade, the last one being the oregon shooting and The Fappening before that

>Japs become the honorable string pullers of truth manipulating the pale niggers to make the world great again
>Head bowing intensifies

I'm okay with this timeline

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!!

The Jap should be the spiritual leader of the white man and we should be the sword guided by his direction.

Make Reality Great Again

Cuckoldry and willingness to be manipulated have proven the white race to be the best warriors but worst leaders ever in history.

It's time to take our place as the soldiers of the Empire of Japan and serve the one true Emperor.

Yeah no thanks, Sup Forums still has a large portion of users who still are as bluepilled as any buzzfeed-subscribing nu-male level 5 vegetarian. Seriously, there are lots of people who come here simply because it's a popular place, not for the sake of discussion.

SO make a redpill thread and I will bump it for you

Think of all the (You)'s you can get

Some people just can't be redpilled, they are too far gone. They would probably blue pill some of our newly gained redpilled newfags, so we would be left with purists, wait a second...

Is this an ironic post?
Post ironic perhaps?

Just how new are you?

>yfw the Sup Forums symbol is a swastika

Anyone ever wonder how influental anonymous forums like Sup Forums are going to be in the future in terms of discussing politics? This last year has been a huge paradigm shift imo.

they're already here THANKS TO REDDIT FAGGOT THEDONALD KIKES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

won't happen, everyone here is bluepilled. You will be overrun AGAIN just like with thedonald, JQ will dissappear and civic nationalism everywhere. STUPID FAGGOTS

American Civic Nationalism is anti-semitic due to the nature of most jews

Under /ACN/ they would be deported or gassed

I'm sorry, I'm new, what is a (You)?

The most valuable thing in the world

i know.

its getting out of hand but such is life.