Be careful Sup Forums. Talk shit, get hit

Be careful Sup Forums. Talk shit, get hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/here-it-is-the-new-sako-rifle-for-the-canadian-rangers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yawn

>A FUCKING LEAF

fite me cunt

You're staring down the barrel of her C7 rifle, would you still say that?

>modern military
>bayonets

the only reason you'd need to fix bayonets in modern combat is if you're out of ammo and 100% sure you're gonna die.

>A FUCKING REE-

Oh wait.

wannabe ar by a wannabe world power

Go to bed Quebec you're drunk

Please, the best thing your military has is CADPAT.

Is that the whole Canadian military?

I feel so bad for those guys.
>Train hard
>build a bond of brotherhood.
>actually are great fighters.
But pic related is their leader.

How fucked up does your life have to be if you have to go into battle with a fucking leaf on your uniform?

Probably conservative patriots who just love their country. Poor bastards have Trudeau as a leader.

yeah. she has no ammo.

And your leader is a low-IQ fatass. What's your point?

Leafs are gods
Don't fuck with them

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

still better to have them.

Our cuck army doesnot have andy bladed weapons besides the field knife because too militaristic and prussian and german.

Ive never disparaged the Canadian Military who helped us BTFO the Eternal Teutonic on D-Day, however their leader is a complete bootlicking cuck and they defend the queen which is about is as gay as you can get.

You are the uncle tom of canadians. Stfu you america pandering faggot. Choke on american cock in private at least so you don't make the rest of us look bad.

And yet muslims ran in fear when a Marine unit was pinned down on a bridge, out of ammo, and with no backup so they affixed bayonets and taught them some cold hard 'me]urican steel

your fucking military is in a panic. sit the fuck down leaf

Why does Canada even meme about with militaries anymore? We all know the queen would never dare levy a bunch of cucks that can't even put out a fire.

>it's still burning

cucks like you are the reason this board hates us. you probably voted for weed man.

Aussies got more carriers than you.

>A fucking island

I genuinely lol'd.

LOL

sauce?

I'm a cuck because I called you out for sucking up to anonymous Americans on an image board? You literally told a Canadian to not take a jab at America's president in response to an American taking a jab at our PM. Are you sure you understand the meaning of that term?

I'm sure you creamed your pants when you saw . It's ironic how insecure you are.

That sounds absolutely autistic. How much more fear mongering can your leadership create?

>Defending Trudeau

Liberal voter confirmed. I hate that fucker and so should every Canadian citizen, and id kill for a chance to have a leader like Trump to bring us out of the laughing stock of a reputation we currently have.

No, the problem with leafs is you're actually too damn nice in real life to have bantered much.. Sometimes a leaf post is well liked, others unnecessarily shit on them too because of the hivemind reputation. You're welcome here, just remember not to be butthurt, and learn to talk shit better.

Eat shit.

>afraid of leafs

She won't no balls. I'd diffuse her with my good looks and charm.

When I was in cold lake every person I saw wearing cadpat around town was obese

Am I standing behind her?

Canadians will defend this.

Gonna say one thing Lee Enfield is a mighty fine rifle.

those are the northern rangers you fucking tard

That is very true.

>not addressing my point at all

Lmao. If it helps you get away from that irrelevant argument, no, I'm not a Trudeau supporter. I wonder if you can name three good things he's done though. Every PM gets some stuff right, but I bet you get all your Trudeau opinions from American posters on Sup Forums and can't name anything else.

kek The terrifying Canadian military.

Even our spud guns could withstand an invasion attempt.

We have Canadians too

It shows that at least you are equipping your auxiliary's with proven weapons. We use the MI which is also another mighty fine rifle. As long as we keep doing that then we will be bro's in my book.

Brony Bareback Barracks

They just retired the Enfield and introduced a new Sako built just for the extreme northern conditions

ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/here-it-is-the-new-sako-rifle-for-the-canadian-rangers

Those leafs are underage you sick fuck

Tax dollars at work

This is our front line vs Russia.

if you kill me, i win

What happened to Maple Snake?

How does it handle? Is it a hunting rifle Or is it built for war?

>4k for a bolt action
Seems like they over-built the shit out of it with stainless everything

That said, no match for Dragunovs

Stainless everything? hope they give you cleaning kits.

Don't they ride horses

Yea there ain't much to do up north, so cleaning time a plenty they have

>even comes with issued trigger lock
lel

horses would die up there. they use snow mobiles and dog sleds.

What they are going to do?
Fall on me?
Fucking leafs

hey can you toronto/vancouver shitposting cunts nuke yourselves already

>I can't handle what you're saying so I chimp out and justify it by saying that you had no right to criticize me

Can't wait to BTFO Canada and Mexico. Shitty neighbors you lot.

Careful leaf, we hit back

Greatest ally with the bantz

please liberate us canada, I will give you a warm welcoming here in california

Ugh but you know what im sure your reserves have a shit ton of real guns lying about. One thing i like about you Canucks is that you aren't afraid to back down from a fight. I respect that.

Its a freaking AR-15A4 with a collapsible stock, calling it "wannabe" is an insult to the AR line.

>your reserves have a shit ton of real guns lying about
Most definitely.

Yea lots of love of war in the old stock Canadians here, hard to take that out of man

Think about the logic here

Muh cadpad

1)We have a violent crime problem evil criminals with no respect for law are shooting leafs in drive-bys

2)We're making it illegal for law abiding leafs to own bullet proof vests. If law abiding leafs wear something to stop these violent criminas shooting them we will fine them 10,000 dollars and send them to be raped in prison by the drive by shooters for six months
Body Armour Control

What is body armour?
Body armour is any garment or item designed, intended or adapted for the purpose of protecting the body from an item or object used, or adapted, to stab, pierce, puncture or otherwise wound the body.

Other questions?
Alberta's body armour legislation is designed to help make Alberta’s communities safer and help police forces in their efforts to reduce gang violence across the province. The legislation ensures only those with a legitimate reason to do so or who have obtained a permit through Justice and Solicitor General can wear body armour.
Gang related crime is a serious issue in Alberta. Gang members often wear bullet resistant vests (body armour) when they engage in various forms of criminal activity, including drug trafficking and drive-by shootings. Some will even wear body armour while in public, which can be intimidating.

Body armour legislation was passed under the Body Armour Control Act, 2010 and came into force June 15, 2012. Albertans had a six month compliance period and now must adhere to the new rules.

Under the rules:
◾body armour vendors may only sell to those who present a valid permit or have proof that an exemption applies; and,
◾those found in possession of body armour without a permit or who are not exempt may face a fine of up to $10,000 or six months in prison, or both.

I hope you understand how pathetic you look right now

by what? a syrup bottle?

We're waiting, cunt nugget.

Nice meme military lmao

Why do they have helmets bayonets and lbe pouches and no body Armour, Kevlar or plates?

They officers inspecting them as I presume on their day of from waitressing at the local gay bar

This is why i still love Canada because i know at the heart of everything you still love a good fight. Your the fucking Lumberjacks and fur trappers you have ice and Whisky in your veins. Im proud to have you as a neighbor better then Pablo below us.

Ditto bro. It's MAGA time

Why would they need armour

Bayonets are for the inspection

Thats cute.

Fuck yeah.

Canada has even has an army ???

Quite small (see: relying on the USA), but highly trained & effective. Some crazy fuckers in there, lots of em love to blow shit up eh

Wait...isn't that a MiG?