Why does the bible say the israelites are the chosen people of God

Why does the bible say the israelites are the chosen people of God
Pls help me on this one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rues1gVr338
tomorrowsworld.org/sites/default/files/booklets/pdf/usp-15b.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They wrote it

'Cause God said they were. Then he sorta-but-not-really became Jesus and decided we're all sorta-but-not-really Jews, and started cutting our dick-tips off.

Thanks

That was before Christ came. Christ called judaism "The synagogue of satan"

lmao woh cares abotu that jewish boogaloo

we kek now

I'm still very upset my parents cut my penis
If I ever have a son he will not be circumcised

Israelites and what we call Jews are not the same people. This is a pretty big rabbit hole.

Because it's their god. Why wouldn't they?

It Doesn't Look it Up.... This is a common Blue Pill Belief that the Israelites are the "chosen People" when in fact Jesus said anyone who rejects him are antichrists... and who rejects Jesus more avidly than jews? Jesus never said "jews" where his chosen people... Although the God of the Old Testament.. Or God the Father originally had the jews as the chosen people.. But things changed with Jesus... Thus why they killed him... If he said they were chosen they wouldn't have killed him...

This is a pretty big case of mental gymnastics. Keep circumcising your children, goy.

Make sure he's in college to avoid the draft too
Military circumcises you if you didn't already have it done.
My cousin's recruiter didn't tell him this and he was royally pissed and now needs lube to screw his gf

same, my bro, I feel your pain. My gf likes it though at least lol

Does anyone else find it strange that within a week of Christ chasing out the money changers from the temple he was crucified?
Fucking jews and their money
Pls respond

>Old Testament
>Not the new covenant
>only 144,000 of them make it in in the end

>Military circumcises you if you didn't already have it done.

I was unaware of this.

>move to place called Israel
>claim to be same Israelite from the bible

makes perfect sense

I think we, (the west) are descendants of the lost ten tribes. Which would mean we are the chosen do people and there is a difference between Israel and Juda in the bible.

It's one of those things they assumed you had done to you so they don't bother to announce it.

(((They))) say it's for cleanliness and low maintenance. Kind of the same excuse they do when they shave you bald.

Because the Jews wrote the old testament and referred to themselves as gods chosen people. Literally every race thinks of themselves as special.

>Why does the bible say the israelites are the chosen people of God
>Pls help me on this one
Because that portion of the bible was written by a Jew.
The old testament is irrelevant to Jesus saving your soul. The old testament is for the jews. Christians live in the New Testament.

no.
Watch this. It is a very good explanation of how modern day jews are not the Israelites in the bible (when it was written)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rues1gVr338

Because religion is a belief system used to manipulate the masses

So is science

Find God through spirituality

Here is the book I read, prolly 30 years ago. There was a copyright issue after original author died so it was rewritten. I've yet to be able to disprove this theory. Take it as you will worse case you waste an hour reading it.

tomorrowsworld.org/sites/default/files/booklets/pdf/usp-15b.pdf

>It's one of those things they assumed you had done to you so they don't bother to announce it.
That's the shittiest excuse I've ever heard. If they tried to do that to me I'd drop out