When did you first realize that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent...

When did you first realize that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent? It's the only reason "the powers that be" allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel.

How do we begin to reconcile the fact that our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked

Is there anyone here that doesn't realize that?

Do people unironically believe this board isn't satire?

I pitty the fool that hasn't yet grown our of the white superiority/right wing meme. Reminds me of religion.

We are all leftists. It's the current year.

Digits confirm trump is just another ziopig

This
>77
I dont see an end to this nonsense any time soon

when did you realize that whites were once a minority here annd fucking beast moded
>they surely cant do it again
>not because of any real reasons but because OP is a demoralizing kike and would have you believe its hopeless
see you tomorrow

Its satiere is just a (((counter meme)))

No shit, lad? You're a genius for figuring this out.It's almost as if it's obvious to whites and trump is just a step in the right direction, and unironically believing redditors who spew "muh god emperor" and "praise kek" are actual anons

Next you'll tell me the jews own academia, finance, global politics, major industries

This

>the best way to control the opposition is to become the opposition

Nice picture shill. Did the jewish machine invest some more money in your dying cause?

>When did you first realize

When he began to reveal his idiotic stance on the Iran Deal more and more, and all these fags, liberals, libertarians, etc. who hate Islam for all the wrong reasons ("Oh nos! They are opposed to women's rights and sodomy and atheism!") began to cheer for him.

OP already gives up before the fight even starts. That makes you a huge faggot, and you shouldn't be invited to our Alpha Timeline. beches.

yeah seriously why did they come along war never ends

Pol being satire is a satire

/thread

The next president will probably be some crazy liberal now that we've elected a genuine madman into office.

I don't think a lot of people realize it due to flamboyant persona but Trump is older than Reagan was at his inauguration.

If the dude was insane on the campaign trail, I worry for when he actually gets the power.

that looks like if Hillary Clinton had an attractive daughter kinda doesn't it?

Reminder that Sup Forums has always been pro Israel.

Racissts, anti semtites and anti zionists NOT ALLOWED to post

lmao these people are fuckin morons.

thanks be to God for autism

reagan did not treat his body well, and didnt have the "freak gene" where you need fewer hours of sleep than regular humans

It isn't just white political discontent, many people of various backgrounds feel like they have been cheated for far too long.

Also you can't not be a president and not suck off the Zionist Lobbyists OP.

'pol being satire is a satire' is a satire

Powers that be arent that powerfull

Otherwise they wouldnt have needed to kill kennedy

You missed a layer of irony and memes

Come back when you're more meta, shitposter

I knew Trump was a slave and operative of the Kikes when he actually, at a campaign rally, out of nowhere started talking about circumcision and saying you're not American unless you're circumcised. LOL

If you're circumcised, you literally belong in a gas chamber, no if ands or buts, every last circumcised male should be eradicated. Muslims, Kikes, and Americans who happen to have the mark of the slave. Every last one.

Circumcision is how they keep farm animals, especially oxen, from being too full of testosterone and likely to be volatile.

The same applies to humans. Circumcision is an act of mutilation and permanent psychological scarring, resulting in a) stunted brain growth b) heightened development in the "listen and forget" areas of the brain that lead to docility

Fucking savages. That's why we should gas every last one of them.

>LOL, Donald fucking Trump is running? Holy shit, that's hilarious
>Hahaha, Trump is still in the race? That's crazy!
>Haha, very funny, now seriously, who's the Republican we have to pay attention to?
>Wtf, how is Trump not gone yet?! It's CURRENT YEAR!
>Holy fuck, this is ridiculous, I can't believe this has gone on so long, I thought we were better than this
>ELECTION NIGHT - THE SHAKENING
>AUTISTIC SCREECHING
>MORE AUTISM
>Guys, chill, Trump's not going to deliver, he's totally backing down now that he's won
>Hahaha, what a joke, the President doesn't really have power, how is he going to build the wall if Mexico won't pay for it? Checkmate, white people.
>Oh boy guys, Trump was on our side the whole time--we really fooled you faggots, hahaha!

What a ride it's been, 1 post by this ID. I'd ask you what your favorite moment of the election has been, but I'm too busy trying to beat my freedom boner back into complacency.

We Are Going to Make Our Country Great Again.

Checked and Rekt

t. blatant JIDF in damage control

he literally has a jewish daughter you disingenuous semite

>He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel.

Boy oh boy, you sure told me. I stand co-fucking-rekted, for suresies. But riddle me this, while you tell us all how we're not redpilled enough: why did Soros shit his pants, why is Hollywood still 'literally shaking,' and why is every bought and paid for politician doing everything they can (and failing) to smear him if he's just another cog in the machine?
>image unrelated?
>oy vey, sorry for the delay goys, I just had to run this through Jewgle Translate from my basement in Shekelwood

Glad you ask, shill-kun! Here's some pasta for you ;^)

BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec

I knew when I saw Lorber at Trump toer during the primaries. I use to post this

>I will fight to maintain diversity in New York City,” vows Lorber.

>But for the White Supreme “Trumpeteers” who think Donald is the “great white hope”…these kind of statements by his front row boys don’t quite live up to their hope

Now it seems all his reddit kikes are coming here to politically correct the place

So after saying literally none of those things, never mentioning Ze Juuz at all (until now), and arguing that OP was a shill...you respond by shitposting and using red-herring copypasta?

It's almost like I'm being trolled.

Yep. Just as Obama was a safety valve for leftist discontent, bail out banks, realise that were not exactly great guys when it comes to the Middle East, oh that doesn't matter there's a nig as president oh we must be in utopia then.

A big fan of Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

>ely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent?

op = racist.

Rather than slinging subjective opinions back and forth, we can lay out objective criteria for whether or not Trump is /ourguy/

One interesting thing about the Space Elevator concept is that it serves as a mechanism for proving whether Trump is legitimately on the side of the American people or not.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.