Could such a general survive in this politically correct contemporary era?

Could such a general survive in this politically correct contemporary era?

>I don’t want to get any messages saying, “I am holding my position.” We are not holding a Goddamned thing. Let the Germans do that. We are advancing constantly and we are not interested in holding onto anything, except the enemy’s balls. We are going to twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all of the time. Our basic plan of operation is to advance and to keep on advancing regardless of whether we have to go over, under, or through the enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2-weapons.com/lend-lease-tanks-and-aircrafts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You want to talk about politically correct generals? Patton is great, but overrated. I prefer to dig a little farther back...

Have you heard of this guy? Look up what "Black Jack Pershing" used to do to muslims.

I know of him. I also read that that pig story is unsubstantiated. Would be badass if it were true, though.

My dad served under him. He was not that popular with the troops.

For example, He told me that the soldiers were Improvising added protection to their Shermans with sandbags.

Patton saw this and ordered them to remove it because it didn't look "military".

Omar Bradley was liked and trusted more.

Could someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Patton was never meant for anything political, ever, MacArthur on the other hand...

>basing your opinion of a person off HOI3

m8, George Patton was practically a nazi. He thought the Jews were rightfully being killed off and wished for white unity.

As politico put it;
>"Disturbingly, Patton had zero sympathy for the Holocaust victims living in wretched, overcrowded collection camps under his command. He was unable to imagine that people living in such misery were not there because of their own flaws. The displaced Jews were “locusts,” “lower than animals,” “lost to all decency.” They were “a subhuman species without any of the cultural or social refinements of our times,” Patton wrote in his diary. A United Nations aid worker tried to explain that they were traumatized, but “personally I doubt it. I have never looked at a group of people who seem to be more lacking in intelligence and spirit.” (Patton was no friend to Arabs, either; ina 1943 letter,he called them “the mixture of all the bad races on earth.”)"

He's our fucking guy and nobody has given me a single (you) for pointing this out.

He was a shit genral anyway.

Patton for tl;dr

>served in the cavalry section of the army since pre WW1
>was cucked out of serious fighting in ww1 due to being in an irrelevant military branch
>ww2 lead armored divisions in North Africa, Sicily, and famously lead the third army in France
>favored aggressive borderline batshit crazy tactics that worked well
>Generals on his side had mixed feelings at best
>Generals on the axis were terrified
>famous for being a huge vulgar edgelord in speechs
>slapped the shit out of shellshocked soldiers for being pussies
>lost his post as a governer in the German occupation for siding with the Nazis
>Died shortly after the war ended in a traffic accident

Other famous shit
>legitimately believed he was an angel of war that was reincarnated to fight in major conflicts
>soldiers often hated his guts because his tactics put them at huge risk while he often simply ignored requests for rest running his army on fear, meth, and incoherent rage
>hated Jews and kinda liked the Nazis, but still wanted to BTFO the Nazis
>Arguably the best armored commander in the war

This is a horrible opinion slavshit.

>traffic accident
(((accident))) you mean

If only he could live today to see the hell he created, that faggot

sounds based, have a (you), lad

Jesus Christ man how old are you?

This. Official vocab guidelines state we no longer refer to these incidents as accidents; they're now 'collisions" because accidents imply there is nobody to blame.

Well at the time the problems were different. People groups remained on their continent for the most part for immigration like today are not a problem.

If only he knew the old man is prob very happy to be dead to now see the hell that's come upon us.

Patton was a hard charging sun of a gun but couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Yeah ive made like 4-5 threads like this and nobody showed me love ;-;

Thanks desu

Btw if you didn't know, joey salads now has his own political show over at RSBN

>"patton it looks like the krauts are moving up north, get ready to move or we'll lose the entire front"
>meanwhile, soldiers are adding an extra ton of useless shit on their tank that actually made their tanks less safe when shot (exploding sand /gravel striking nearby friendly infantry)
>angrypatton.gif
>a logistical miracle and 70+ years later
>"patton needed a chill pill"

>End of WW2
>80% of nazi fights in the eastern front, only 20% in the west and south
>Patton: oh no they are 2 stronk, I never known how shit our Sherman tanks, Russia please save us, push harder
>Red Army oush harder and force Hitler to order all german troops move into Berlin
>victory day
>Patton: I won the war, muh murica stronk
Pathetic.

He was wrong though. The Jews aren't pathetic; they pretended to be and he and the rest of the world fucking fell for it.

The Russian Army was a joke. The rich elite aristocrats ordered many working men to charge into a meat grinder.
Of course eventually they'd push the defenders back. But at the cost of many brave mens' lives.

You must be like 60 or 70, right? Post proof pls.

I do believe it was Stalin who was begging the allied nations to open a second front in France or Italy to ease up pressure for about a 3 year period.

>battle of the bulge
>capture of Sicily
>offensive of Eifel forest.

All of which were made as complicated as it can get yet he beat all the odds.

Meanwhile over in the ussr you lads just built more T-34s and threw more men at Germany. Till they eventually just started running out of ammo.

this, patton wasn't the absolute best general during WW2. not to say he wasn't a great general though

>you will never live in the reality where Patton wasn't assassinated, carried on to Moscow and burned it to the ground

>Ziokikes BTFO!!!
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)

>The Russian Army was a joke
Yet still we end the war strongest army in the world.
>Stalin who was begging the allied nations to open a second front in France or Italy to ease up pressure for about a 3 year period.
Yes, he asked, but we defeated axis without your help.
>>battle of the bulge
>>offensive of Eifel forest.
Nothing close to Citadel or Stalingrad, or Rzhev.
>>capture of Sicily
Was against Italy meme-army so doesn't counting.
>Meanwhile over in the ussr you lads just built more T-34s and threw more men at Germany.
Yep, we won. And then allies begged us to help murica against Japan.

>strongest army in the world
>no nukes

sure thing

Since Patton died before the UN became a thing, I suspect everything else in your source is bullshit, too.

Patton is overrated as shit. He faced only ~10 kraut divisions during whole war, while only in battle for Moscow there was 72 german divisions.

But most funny fact is that Patton used only zerg-rush of Shermans tactic, when soviets stoped that shit in autumn 1941 and start high-mobility fighting and hit-n-run tactics.

>tfw burgers dont know shit about their own (((greatest))) general

Japan wasn't defeated by Russia

>omg we build 2 nukes which useless against countries with air forces
>muh stronk

Google "August Storm" Jamal.

Not overrated. Georgie was a man among men. An Olympian. Sailed his own sailboat from California to Hawaii. While on deployment in Mexico with Blackjack, smoked chief lt. of Pancho Villa, tied the corpse to the hood of his car and drove back to base. Led infantry in WW1. Motherfucker was more man than the sum total of traffic on this board since it's inception.

Russian's used Insect tier tactics when Queen Stalin gave out the orders, the worker drones would throw themselves at the enemies like the ant people they are.

You beat up 8 divisions in Manchuria, then had to wait for us to give you ships before you would have helped us in the invasion of the home islands. gg

Meanwhile we were deffending our land, while your country was throwing young patriots into meatgrinder for no reason :^)

Most of the job was already done, USSR invaded Mandchuria after Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings. That part of the war lasted 3 weeks and involved only a small part of troops from each camp. Well it helped a bit.

Meanwhile Russia used tactics closer to zap branagans killbot strategy.

He couldn't survive in his era either, he named the Jew and paid the price for it.

Meanwhile Estonia was irrelevant trash like always

You worthless piece of shit, that is not HOI3.

>when soviets stoped that shit in autumn 1941 and start high-mobility fighting and hit-n-run tactics.
Do you know how the Soviets slowed the German tank divisions at Kursk? They would rush through the open en mass at the Germans so they would be able to do damage to them up close because Soviet optics and training were dogshit. You consistently lost two or three times as many tanks as the Germans at nearly every engagement.

What about General "Mad Dog" Mattis?

No, he barely survived in the 40s.

They made him do a publicity tour to apologize for slapping soldiers he considered cowards and had him be the fake leader of a decoy army to convince the Germans that D-Day would happen at Calais instead of Normandy. During that time his former subordinate Bradley was promoted to be his superior and he only got another promotion at the end of the war after the 3rd Army had lead the charger into Germany.

Once the Germans were defeated he made some more politically incorrect comments to the press and advocated for a war with the Soviets and he was relieved of command.

Great general; but no political tact whatsoever.

>Russia bragging about winning a war where they lost nearly 1/5 of their initial population in causalities
>Where desertion rates were so high that German command couldn't process prisoners taken
>Where no one knows how much of their GDP went to the war effort because of the Soviet Administration's propaganda efforts
>Where at the very end of the war, they ended up with a huge infantry army supported by tanks and inferior in airforce, navy, and production/supply to the United States
>Where throughout the war allied command constantly had moral quips of conscience on whether or not the Soviets should be invaded right after

kek

>"Disturbingly, Patton had zero sympathy for the Holocaust victims living in wretched, overcrowded collection camps under his command. He was unable to imagine that people living in such misery were not there because of their own flaws. The displaced Jews were “locusts,” “lower than animals,” “lost to all decency.” They were “a subhuman species without any of the cultural or social refinements of our times,” Patton wrote in his diary. A United Nations aid worker tried to explain that they were traumatized, but “personally I doubt it. I have never looked at a group of people who seem to be more lacking in intelligence and spirit.” (Patton was no friend to Arabs, either; ina 1943 letter,he called them “the mixture of all the bad races on earth.”)"

That's partly true. My grandfather and two of my great grandparents served under Patton, Grandfather was just a first lieutenant; but his dad was a one star General and my other Great Grandfather was the head of the 3rd Army medical corp.

They said that Patton was really disgusted by the concentration camps and was surprised since he thought the Germans were too civilized to do such a thing.

That said he was also disgusted by the behavior of the prisoners. I'll give you an example. My grandfather was in charge of setting up latrines for the Jewish prisoners and every time he set up the latrines the Jews would tear out the porcelain so they could sell it at the local market and proceeded to shit on the floor.

>we are going to twist HIS balls

Wow, what a piece of shit. Men aren't the only ones with balls.

Wait don't forget that Russia invented the shittiest firearms known to mankind. Even their satellites and the chinks had to modify that garbage.

>You beat up 8 divisions in Manchuria
We beat largest Japan army (+ armies in Inner Mongolia, Korea and North China).
Also, we destroyed their military industry which was out of US air forces

>USSR invaded Mandchuria after Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings.
French history.
Look who is talking

>Beating up a bunch of under-equipped and poorly led conscripts who never saw combat before that
Good job?

mysides.jpg
You act like any of that was possible had not the Americans been tearing ass. Your country is snowniggers, always will be snowniggers, and will die as a bunch of retarded snowniggers

>a russian is accusing other countries of using zerg rush tactics in WWII

bump to laugh at this faggot's retardation again

maybe it wasn't (((accident))) but it definitely was "accident" maybe it was both "" and (()))

>Good job?
Better then your battle in pacific region.
>You act like any of that was possible had not the Americans been tearing ass.
You mean? Your cuckcommanders even afraid to invade into Japan.

>thread about Patton
>video game screenshots
>no mention of "Patton" the 1970 Academy Award winner for Best Picture, starring George C. Scott

Degenerates, the lot of you.

Not at all

>zap branagans killbot
now that's what i call an obscure pop culture reference

He's alright but I'm more of a William Tecumseh Sherman guy

>Better then your battle in pacific region.
We destroyed the second best navy on the planet almost single handedly and regularly destroyed entire garrisons of well entrenched Japanese troops, including some of the most experienced Japan could field. That's a bit more impressive than wiping out the already gutted Kwantung Army.

>their own (((greatest))) general
thats not macarthur

Bradley? That fucking faggot who didn't take the Battle of The Bulge until it was almost too late? The guy whose Pattons army had to save? The troops may have like him but goddamn he was not a good General.

My grandpa said similar things. He said Patton was lucky he never got fragged, and that if he wasn't so iconic he probably would have.

>almost single handedly and regularly destroyed entire garrisons of well entrenched Japanese troops, including some of the most experienced Japan could field.
With large casualties.
Also it was brits whondestroyed best japs ground forces.

Lol piss off Russia

next time i want advice on how to lose 20 million men i'll ask you

>With large casualties.
The only battle in the entire Pacific War where we took unacceptably high casualties was Iwo Jima. In nearly every other engagement it was a complete blowout in our favor.
>Also it was brits whondestroyed best japs ground forces.
Do you mean China? That would also be wrong but they still caused Japan more pain than the entire Commonwealth ever could have.

He was also forced to resign by the president due to his position of wanting to preemptively nuke China in the Korean war

>implying Canada will ever be need adgice about winning the war

I've read that even Stalin recognized that they would have been crushed without all the weapons and supplies we gave you.

Though IIRC you guys did develop a pretty good tank (so good the Germans were shocked) and some sort of close air support aircraft.

I know you guys took the brunt of bleeding in WWII - I think ~20 million Russians died in WWII.

But you would never have held the line without Allied support. The reason you fared so poorly was due to your tactics, so don't go whining to the rest of the world about that.

>For example, He told me that the soldiers were Improvising added protection to their Shermans with sandbags.

Note: drafted soldiers were dipshits that had no idea what the fuck they were doing. Paton gave them an explanation their grunt minds would accept.

>I've read that even Stalin recognized that they would have been crushed without all the weapons and supplies we gave you.
I've read shitton of fanfiction about WW2, yet still, most critical period of war for us was 1941-1942, when we didn't have anything serious shit from US (shit in this time Tuva and Mongolia supported us better than allies).
>But you would never have held the line without Allied support.
We produced much more our weapin than allies sended and you didn't send soldiers.

Post documents with numbers, not quotes.

most of the jews in concentration camps were illiterate lower class poles who were too stupid to get out of europe

the 51st state talking about irrelevancy

thats actually hurtful, since its the only thing canadians are an authority on, kek

That's MacArthur. Patton was dead.

>As politico put it

If your dictator, soon-to-be dictator, and best general all said that Lend-Lease was critical to winning the war then I think that is enough. But, if you insist, ww2-weapons.com/lend-lease-tanks-and-aircrafts/

Your motorized and mechanized divisions as well as your supply lines were completely reliant on Lend-Lease vehicles to operate. Also, roughly 1/4 of the Soviet Air Force used American or British built planes.

I suspect he'd go the way of Stanley McCrystal (sp?). He was a senior general (I think a four star general) and held the position of commander of USSOCOM (commander of all special operations including SEALs, Delta, MARSOC, DevGru, Special Forces, Rangers, etc.), one of 9 unified combatant commands.

Patton was a maniacal forward-shouter who fought against a small portion of already dying German army and is only prised on Sup Forums because of his antisemitism.
Put him against 1941 Germany and he - like all mentally unstable bullies - would crumble among the very first.

>Kaiserreich

Mein Neger.

>I think that is enough.
>what propaganda is
>ww2-weapons.com/lend-lease-tanks-and-aircrafts/
Now go and google how many tanks, aircrafts etc were produced in USSR.
>Also, roughly 1/4 of the Soviet Air Force used American or British built planes.
Nope, only 2k spitefire and few hundreds aerocobra.
My bulba.

The only thing you did 'right' was live in such a ball-freezing part of the world, and be so large any attackers' supply lines would fail.

I don't think it would have made any sense to send soldiers. Destroying Germany's industrial heartland was the primary thought of the Allied generals. It's why we spent such effort bombing the shit out of them.

In the end what won the war was just killing them until no experienced soldiers remained and wearing them down. There were plenty of Germans to shoot in western Europe to do that.

Your fought a desperate war for survival. Sucks for you. It has always struck me that the US generals knew that total victory over Germany was nearly per-ordained given the US's industrial might, and the collective weight of numbers on the Allies' side. They made decisions to maximize the destruction to the enemy and maximize the chance of not screwing up.

Besides, the choice was made just after the US entered WWII to prioritize the fight in Europe over the war in the Pacific. Yes, we were fighting there, but they had to make do with what they had. The battle tactics using carriers were invented because that's all we had after Pearl Harbor.

You know Patton wanted to attack Soviet territories right after the Germans surrender.

what game is this?

>The only thing US did 'right' was live in pereonal continent and isolated by 2 oceans from the world,
Well yeah his zerg rush with sherman tanks surely would workee well against t-34 and is-2

>what propaganda is
>Everything that doesn't fit my worldview is propaganda

>Now go and google how many tanks, aircrafts etc were produced in USSR.
Every source I'm finding says the same thing. The majority of your trucks and roughly 1/4 of your planes were Lend-Lease.

>Nope, only 2k spitefire and few hundreds aerocobra.
Nice source fag.

These guys, even though they don't know, would make perfect Fascists, el. Mussolini

They were born in the wrong country.

>Well yeah his zerg rush with sherman tanks surely would workee well against t-34 and is-2
We had actual fucking optics on our tanks so they were effective past more than just 300 meters. No need to "zerg-rush" when you'll just do it for us.

Darkest hour with the Kaiserreich mod

>russian pig farmer jerking off about how great russian military is
>finnland is nowhere to be found

GODDAMN MONGORIANS

>>Everything that doesn't confirmed by straight numbers most likely propaganda
Free fix for you amerifat.
>Every source I'm finding says the same thing.
Of course because your countrh oushing "US won WW2" meme since Captain America comics.

thank you

>We had actual fucking optics on our tanks
Yet still they were shit, no armor, no cannons.

Just feel happy knowing that you would be a outlying German speaking raw materials / mining source for the Reich 2000 year empire if not for the good ol' US of A taking care of bidness'.

Your welcome.

>oey vey goyim you need to jump through these hoops for me