Sup Forums You may call me gay but lets at least celebrate the fact that the US is about to have a peaceful transfer of...

Sup Forums You may call me gay but lets at least celebrate the fact that the US is about to have a peaceful transfer of power. From one Private citizen to the next, and that this core belief continues to make our country strong.

Do you know where you are man? We hope for bloodshed at our own detriment if need be. We feed on happenings. Peaceful transfer is lame AF, but I'll admit it bodes well for longevity of a government. Yay enduring monopoly on violence? Long live the illusion of freedom?

Edgy fewnag

Hey man the one thing that i believe and continue to believe is that America is Exceptional and continues to be. Because when the shit hits the fan they aren't asking what the Chinese or the English are thinking they are asking what are the Americans doing. So sue me if i love my country and think that it should continue to thrive and that at its heart we are all Americans.

>Tfw been here since 03.

I'll finally feel OK about following @POTUS on twitter

Pol didnt exist since 2003 fucking newfag

Meh. We do shit for sure. But whether we're exceptional beyond military capacity lies strictly in potential ATM. Sure maybe we will be, but right now we are fat under educated in even the most common sense, have given up enough rights to be no bastion of freedom, and have a long road back to anything worth being as a nation. There are upsides to America but owning a gun and a house does not discount the level of crime and malice and lack of comradery and self centeredness embedded into the fiber of American culture.

american education

Lmao no shit. I don't need you to believe me puss pop.

Hopefully, you will keep this mindset during the next inauguration to come in the future

Im sorry friend. but i think you need 3 things to be strong on the world stage. You need a Strong Military which we have, You need to be able to write big checks which we are able to, and third you need to have the moral high ground which for the time being i still believe we have. Domestically we need a little work but i feel that as long as people are able to protest what they disagree with in an open and peaceful manor we will continue to thrive.

I will because i don't let petty things like party beliefs dictate my life. If Clinton had won i would be just as proud. Love him or hate him Trump is now our president and i will support him until he shows me a reason not to.

You were proud of Obama beating McCain?

Easy strawman, I didn't say we weren't strong. I said we weren't a great people. A people makes a nation. Not only are we heavily divided ideologically, but the shit the majority of the people do have in common is hedonism, ego, and vanity. This country needs a common clear cut enemy to unite against if historys past solutions to this are to be used, but it would sure fucking be nice to come up with something the fuck else.

American politics is full failures whose turn it should have been. McCain was no different a career politician. At least Obama was an outsider relatively unknown to the American public. Basically as a country we still value the outsider. The one who is unknown who can deliver us to glory or send us crashing down. Whatever the case may be we will recover.

Noone is fucking stupid or brave enough to fuck up the inauguration.
Nothing will happen and the same goes for this year.

Meanwhile in the gambia...

Yeah but dude, it's not like a peaceful transition of power is a rare thing in world politics. Plenty of countries do this every election cycle.

It doesn't matter, if you wanted to brag about how long you've been here you could have at least tried to hid the fact you're straight off the bus from Reddit.

We still are a great people though the fact Trump won shows this. The ability for people to want change and be able to effect change is an amazing thing. Why are we divided? as long as you are a US citizen it doesn't matter to me if you are black,white,yellow,or purple you are American. This country has always been about Life Liberty and the pursuit of happiness i still feel these beliefs hold strong.

Self interest is a mother fucker.

I'm sorry, did I say I was on pol in 03 or did you you strawmanning collosal faggot? And I didn't brag, I corrected you. You were as wrong the first time as you are the third

True but the fact remains that we are the only country where the leader only gets 8 years tops. Your prime minister can call elections whenever.

Like I said, our value lies in potential at the moment. We could rally. For the first time we have a chance ... But I'm no optimist. Those are good values btw but they don't hold sway over the wolf at the door.

Also that dick head of a wolf likes to pretend to be a gift horse

What is the wolf though? If its opposition then i love that. Its the right of the people to do what they want to have freedom in their beliefs.

Subversion. Using those very principles against you. This is the gift horse part. What you're talking about, obvious political opposition, that's the wolf at the door. Have you heard this metaphor before? The wolf at the door?

Im very good on seeing where money comes to fall on the political field what i will say is that for the people who truly believe in their cause and support it no matter what it is i will defend their right to say it no matter who you are.

Just remember in your optimistic idealism that is rules, every one, even the ones we make for our selves and hold in highest priority (we call these duty), all have a reason to be broken. Knowing when to break glass in case of emergency is as important, if not more so than having those principles in the first place.

Those rules*

There's a reason all this happy horseshit gets tucked not so neatly away in the event of martial law and large scale wartime.

Oh believe me i understand that which is why i love the constitution it leaves executive power with a free range. But congress holds the purse.

Anyone who says America isnt "so great" is a Russian commie or a leftist commie.

As a Hillary voter, I still feel hella American on inaguration day and I am very proud of my country and will look forward to seeing Trump...

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

That is agreeably one fucking beautiful piece of paper.

fag

literally noone celebrated the "peaceful transfer of power" with Obama or Bush

It's not popular at the moment, but I too am proud of our Republican tradition and the peaceful transition of power.

Happenings are fun but when you get them constantly you become a nigger-tier country like Somalia or Zimbabwe or Sweden. A place with no government in a state of constant disarray. Just all out chaos and every man for himself. You need the peaceful times to appreciate the happenings, and it's important to make hay while the sun shines and improve your country where you can. The US is in that kind of period right now.

Amen my gay senpai.

Did you just say you voted Hillary but hate leftists? What brand of stupid have you subscribed to?

Im a moderate.

Was there large scale violence how many people died? And once again this. I'm not trying to start shit. I'm just saying that America is still great it has never stopped being Great and will continue on to be Great. No matter who is in charge. Our system of Government is a amazing and that i truly love this Country and believe that we will continue to do great things.

Maybe just a 13-14 year old? On second thought, don't think about it too much.

Mm