Trump's Inaugural Concert Didn't Fill The National Mall

Nice concert you had there losers.
buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/people-noticed-that-crowds-were-a-lot-smaller-for-trumps-ina?bffbmain&ref=bffbmain&utm_term=.ngNLwgvvl#.xuMXLxMMp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BqA5wr12tn0
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v09h2gqhnKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, working is more important than attending a concert.

FBPB

(((BuzzFeed)))

>using B instead of P

shit

>linking buzzfeed as a source

This guy gets it.

Pretty easy to find time to go to a concert when you sit on your ass all day and collect welfare

I was told there was gonna be a million bikers. What happened?

If low attendance:
>dur hur drumpf cant even fill the space, what a loser

If high attendance:
>dur hur look at all these faschists, america truly is racist

fuck off

unlike leftists, we have careers

>rural and suburban retards
>working

I'm sure they could have taken a day off at the meth lab.

So there were more idiots who got scalped so they could stand out in the cold watching Bruce Springsteen on a Jumbotron for a State Senator who would go on to bungle his Presidency.

DRUMPF BTFO

HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY RECOVER

Most likely taken before everyone filled up like most pictures of Trump rallies.

Not suprising comsidering D.C is the most democratic leaning area of the country. People probably just walked there in 2009.

Concert was fun though, I was in the seating area. People from outside the west coast really are retarded though, holy shit. The things the flyover staters around me said were downright crazy.

Oh shit it's Trump, everyone act cool

Only during inauguration day.

Also, what the fuck was that guy in the cowboy hat singing about? How do people from Texas and the like actually enjoy songs about fixing shit with WD40?

>People from outside the west coast really are retarded though

Do you really have the right to say that, given the political leanings of the vast majority of your countrymen?

Really?
I always found that west coasters were the most deadbeat retarded people in the country.

You caught me, don't tell the Secret Service, they don't like me coming here.

Being brainwashed doesnt equal being culturally dead like you fucks are. I figured the seated area wouldnt be filled with loud mouthed flyovers, but I was wrong. Saw my ex-gf who goes to Annapolis naval academy or whatever, so that was cool. She told me the same thing though - a lot of trashy middle of the country kids with a head on their shoulders go to military universities. It really was a bit of a culture shock for someone who only really experiences th passive aggressiveness of the west coast. The polite-but-not-kind of the southeast.

hahahahaha how embarrassing

Found the flyover. I lived in Atlanta, then Raleigh, for a while, so I know the Southeast. I havent really been to the middle of the country, so Northeasterners were on the top of my shitlist, but this really changes things. You guys are obnoxious.

Republicans have work, and don't have the benefit of Soros rent-a-mobs. Also, DC is 50% black, so they got tons of easy visitors to see king nigger.

Also
>(((Buzzfeed)))

I thought Trump said tickets were hard to get?

As far as the crowd goes, here's how it was when we got there - about 45 minutes before it began

No, hats literally reality. It's you faggot limp wristed liberals who are jobless and do shitty drug.

Yes, they required tickets for general admissions, which they did not in the past, however, the back half of the reflection pool and the hill at the base of the washington monument were open to the public completely. We got tickets to the C section of the seated area above. All these pics are from when I was at D and the military section with my ex-gf.

Trump supporters aren't losers, we have jobs and lives. We also don't count having Hollywood whores and pedos on our side as a measure of success.

>hur dur conservatives have jobs and better things to do

Didn't Glenn Beck get over a million for his rally?

Almost like a Hillary rally?

And Hillary's campaign didn't fill the Presidency. Nice campaign you had there losers.

I have tickets in the lower seated area of the inauguration tomorrow, and seats right next to the white house at the end of the parade as wellN so I'll post pics of those tomorrow.

You are fake news

I was there, directly behind the third screen on the left. I'm a local and took a vacation day off from work. Also, only one in every 25 people voted for Trump in DC. Numbers were similar for surrounding counties (Arlington, MoCo, PGC) as well.

I got to see PDJT wave from his motorcade from 10ft away while standing on the corner of 17th & Constitution as he was heading to Arlington National Cemetery to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown. Got thru security, claimed a nice spot on the rail around the Reflecting Pool at 3:30p, concert started at 4:10p, fireworks at the end were awesome. The entire crowd seemed to be out-of-towers just enjoying their trip to DC. Girlfriend commented that the crowd was so orderly, polite, and that she actually felt safe being there (which is usually NEVER the case at a major DC event). We both agreed the crowd was a solid 20,000 people. The pic in OP's post was taken early because people filtered in all the way up until the fireworks show.

MAGA! Can't wait to post pics from my Inauguration seat tomorrow!!!

>wow guys why isn't your inaugeration filled with niggers that mupda dooed right out of the hood to see king nigger
Because we elected a white man and white people have fucking jobs on the week days.

Forgot my pic...it was a great backdrop for an event

youtu.be/BqA5wr12tn0

Lies from Buzzfeed. What do you expect? Crowds are huge in video.

Trump voters have jobs.

>east coast
>culturally dead
>literally hold the founding of the country and true american culture to a high standard in almost every small town in the east
>dude the cities matter
your the typical commiefornian retard who thinks commiefornia is the be all end all of states, your a fucking retard and california is a shit state with shit laws and no actual cultural or historical significance.

>nobody wants to come to Trump's inaugeration
>i-i-it's because people are working!

You could just be honest about Trump being unpopular with city people instead of making lame excuses, but I guess trumpfags have to take after their leader and talk their way out of things.

>no actual cultural or historical significance

I love my beast coast, but you cannot honestly believe California has no cultural significance. Hollywood is a big part of the reason America won the cultural war.

>Thursday during the day.
>having concert
>expecting full house everywhere
Fucking kys leaf

we need to get him to play this song

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>a lib
>accusing anyone of "talking their way out of things"

Topkek m8

How is rock concert attendance relevant to cutting federal income taxes and deporting illegal aliens ?

This.

Fuck Californians

12 more hors, cuckolds, and the nigger is gone. Not only GONE, but so is any "legacy" king nigger would have had as obongocare gets rolled back. It's fucking great. If I could have written this ending-- the nigger dethroned by guy who tried to tell world he was born in kenya...could not have written it.

Fucking poetry. Nigger, in 8 years, did NOTHING but for lose my insurance for me, that was his one accomplishment.

You just confirmed everything he said

hmm hows the hillary inauguration going?

Poor, working-class Americans in Ohio are gonna have a hard time making it down to Washington DC for a concert.

>wow guys why isn't your inaugeration filled with niggers that mupda dooed right out of the hood to see king nigger

This made me laugh harder then it should have, thanks.

>Hollywood isn't culture

Just because it isn't something you like doesn't mean it's not culture.

First bost pest bost

>Hollywood
That's the fucking problem. It's more akin to cancer than "culture." youtube.com/watch?v=v09h2gqhnKM

it's not though. it's garbage.

The mall doesn't have the space for a million people. Anyone, and I mean literally anyone, claiming a million people showed up is either lying or the rally is spilling out into the surrounding area.

>Just because it isn't something you like doesn't mean it's not culture.

>Buzzfeed

Why not The Onion while you're at it?

SeeRepeat ad infinitum.

The media and leftists did all they could to stop any artists from performing at the inauguration. Shows you who is actually being oppressed.

hello CTR

I mean, what the fuck could you possibly have to say about all the republicans who will be there tomorrow?

Are they loafers? It's friday. Shouldn't they be at work?

culture implies tradition...

film has been around for what, just over 100 years?

i mean some people think Scotland and kilts aren't even traditional and they've been used for what? 700 years?

>I'M FROM HOLLYWOOD LAWLER
>I'M FROM HOLLYWOOD AND I GOT THE BRAINS
>YOU MAY HAVE THE MUSCLE BUT I GOT THE BRAINS
>YOU SHIT HEEL TENNESSEE CRACKERS
>WHY DON'T YOU GO PLOW YOUR FIELDS

true, but unless you can give us something substantial to prove it is culture, I'm going to say it's garbage.

He was singing about products made in America.
Look up the story behind how WD-40 was discovered, it's actually quite interesting.

Trump supporters actually have jobs, we are out working hard to Make America Great Again!!!

It boggles my mind how the president of the United States is expected to put on a goddamn full-fledged circus act at their inauguration. The man is trying to rebuild the country and all these fucking retards care about is what bands and celebrities and dancers will be there. It's either the most retarded or the pettiest thing I've ever seen. Are people really this immature?

>You guys are obnoxious.

And you have your head up your ass.

Can you stop being a drain to society since all you think is meming is just repetition of the same phrase.
And if you had a work you would know there's things to be done. THERE'S ELECTIONS EVERY 4th YEAR INAUGARTION CONCERTS OR INAUGARTIONS AT ALL IS JUST WASTEFUL CERMONIES FOR SOMETHING SIMPLE AS AN POLITICAL HANDOVER
dumbass

Calinigger detected

Can you stop being a drain to society since all you think is meming is just repetition of the same phrase.
And if you had a work you would know there's things to be done. THERE'S ELECTIONS EVERY 4th YEAR INAUGARTION CONCERTS OR INAUGARTIONS AT ALL IS JUST WASTEFUL CERMONIES FOR SOMETHING SIMPLE AS AN POLITICAL HANDOVER
dumbass

And still you're here!
I should probably say Welcome to the club retard, don't you think?

this

And you're still here!
You're one of us.

At last
A southerner has finally been red pilled

Now time to bomb Missouri and North Texas

And you're still here!

Really? No one could take a sick day at work or what have you to show up?
They seemed fine with showing up to his rallies.

It's a CERMONY WHICH HAPPENS EVERY 4th YEAR
An election isn't an cermony since it entails things that don't happen in the expected way.
I bet you're one of those who are shocked that there's Christmas every year and therefore you have blow all your money on one day a year to make it special, so you can be poor the rest of the year.

>You could just be honest about Trump being unpopular with city people instead of making lame excuses

I had hopes trump would be anti abortion because of Pence and that he was just gaming the russians.

The fact that he has boor urban support is ne of the few things that is notably good about him.

Being fat at a Trump rally is not a career.

>Hurr durr trump supporters have jobs what a bunch of losers lol

,,|, o_O ,,|,

lmao wagecuck

thats 4pm you nigger

Neither is being assblasted.

Quit shilling your shitty website Joe.

That's just modern day country music anymore. It really is shit.