Typical anti-Trumpers

Typical anti-Trumpers
youtube.com/watch?v=X4dgTW3Q_K8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YC1RrgPnzRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Typical modern journalists
Looking for someone easy to single out to make look dumb. All fake news does this.

You can't single out an idiot when the whole crowd is [[degeneracy]].

>He started the fire
Thinks he's a big guy isnt he?

top kek the fucking interviewer just acts as if it's normal like he's asking an adult for an opinion

Unlike other leftists, he has the mentality of a 12 year old boy because he is actually a 12 year old boy.

>Fake news

When they're stereotyping anti-Trump supporters, it's okay. I don't consider that fake news. Now if they pointed a camera at a 400lb Floridan Trump supporter, then I'd be upset.

Is that wrong? Honestly -- politics is a science. It's called 'political science'. And, if you want to be a reasonable man who thinks scientifically and rationally, you should come to the conclusion that the most efficient way to have America running the way it should is to have Donald Trump at the helm. That is, compared to all the other people who were running for President.

There are better men. But Trump was the one who stood up and wanted to do it. He's gonna do it.

Every single time a liberal is attacked it's usually righteous.

>making kids do crimes
lefties are gypsy tier

Seriously everytime I've driven by a rally like that I've seen kids burning flags. They're kinda lined up, like it's a ceremony or something. Literally 100% of liberals do this too. Anyone who doesn't do it but calls themselves a liberal will eventually stop calling themselves a liberal. True liberals are trash.

fucking lol, this

>did i do good mum?

I voted Trump. I don't watch legacy news outlets. I don't side with any journalists who use these tactics...

Fuck the modern liberal ideology and fuck the parents who raised this awful child.

Anyone else feel like it's holy water on a vampire? We know that we are damaging the monster when it hisses and reveals its fangs.

Who started the fire, Sup Forums???

>that reporter
Ned Ryerson?

Fuck sakes carter

I almost choked you fucker hahaha

/thread

It was always burning

noooooooo

Put it baccckkk in the holster

>pic

youtu.be/YC1RrgPnzRU

I would not be able to handle a 1 gram dab. A pea-sized one can fuck me up.

You can watch this guy calm down and then he immediately perks up with his closing statement in the video. I was impressed by that. I don't want to watch someone do that again though.. that's too much. He clearly didn't enjoy it for a bit.

HANDS UP DUNT SHUUUT!!! PLS.

So third image kinda looks like first but sweatier

Can I get the video of the crazy **pro trump** woman with coffee going off on the reporter?

his parents should be charged with child neglect/endangerment

If you're going to be bashing liberals you shouldn't take their position that children should not be held responsible for their actions.

wow, child abuse by leftists..... great job

>A confused, misguided child
This is the liberal spirit animal

>Because I felt like it
>and
Can we meme this kid? Connor's got potential.

Look at his fucking face
This is a child who is only doing this because his parents let him/told him to and this feels "taboo" but it's cool because he won't get in trouble with mommy and daddy

for you

Me inside the oven

Liberals don't have spirit animals. That's cultural appropriation

>up there in the ball room
>nazis
>alt right

Sup Forums why was I not invited?

Poor brainwashed kid

Should condor be a meme

Lez dubz or ends in 69 and Cascadia will rise

Shut up.