Can Can Somebody Red Pill Me on My Genetics?

My family is from North West Sicily, Roughly.

As I understand it all sorts of different people occupied and controlled the Island of Sicily over the years. So what am I? Does it make me stronger? At least my family is all from one country unlike most of you "white" Americans

>Inb4 "Italians are not white"
>Inb4 "Northern Italians are white but Southern Italians are niggers"
>Inb4 "You're a nigger"
>Inb4 you post this scene from True Romance

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S3yon2GyoiM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/40266680152240128
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis
italiancitizenshipassistance.com/jure-sanguinis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump: here's a rich, sexy, talented (half) sicilian-american young woman. Her other half is southern italian.

twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/40266680152240128

I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette. I expect to have some good info by the time I get back.

Please and thank you.

>Italy
Your black, OP.
High yellow specifically

You're a nigger. You may as well be this man.

>looks Mexican
Wow. So impressed.
I'm not sure what you mean by "makes me stronger" but Italians have a higher prevelance of ciliac desease and lactose intolerance, but all the body hair makes them +4 against frost and blizzard spells. Sicilians are a mix of French, Italian, Corsican, Arab and African.

fucking gross, dude

>North West Sicily

Most Germanic part of the island. You wuz Norman n shit.

I'm referring to the thought that the genetic variety could be considered to be healthy and making a fundamentally stronger organism. Yeah, she def looks mexican and between her looks and her name i thought she was until today

nice. The normans did some shit

The moors occupied for hundreds of years i think and sometimes i feel like a muslim rape baby

why not just send your DNA to be tested? then you'll know for sure what your genetic make-up is

Depends on how you look at it. A purebred celt might be impervious to lactose and resistant to HIV, but weak against rickets and skin cancer. A mongrel Sicilian may have less overall weaknesses, but no true strengths if that makes any sense.

>claim that southern Italians have black admixture
>disprove this by using ALL Italian DNA studies
>Sicily isn't northern Italy
This is CNN tier
Also 90% of those people are psychopaths, Jews, or (((actors))).

You are not white because you are american

This paddy gets it

>Dinero
>has a dozen mullotto children
>uses this in his argument that Italians are white
Like pottery

i don't trust my government and don't want to give them my DNA

>mix of northern and southern Italian
what am I?

Why are you cucks so obsessed with whiteness? Do you believe in some sort of White Alliance?

He's only 25% Italian. Typical American mutt.

Welcome, new friend

that's not fair. And according to your own laws italian citizenship is my birthright.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis

italiancitizenshipassistance.com/jure-sanguinis/

>So what am I?
Human.

We're all mutts anyway. Don't pay any attention to the stormfags. Yes, genetics are important (literally makes us) but no there aren't any real races (it's not that there are no differences, but there are no solid lines that could have ever been used to separate any big distinct races, and people turn it into color and appearance which means almost nothing - you can have cousins much lighter or darker and lots of people with the same skin shade who aren't related to you within 100k years, so the traditional concept of race just doesn't map to reality well at all.)

Sicily was important land way way back. It was settled by humans very early for an island. It's been settled by wave after wave of invaders as a result, but typically in each invasion the native population stays dominant genetically and the invaders leave relatively small traces, so it's likely most of your ancestors trace back to the earliest colonists of Sicily. They were the ones who built the megaliths.

family.

people call me a nigger here and it makes me sad

You know 90% of Sup Forums is satire, right?

that number seems a little high, but i try to remind myself of that

You know I have wondered this all my life.

Here's my best guess as to what is going on psychologically. These are people with no real worth in their own eyes. They need a reason to feel that they have worth. And 'whiteness' is an easy thing to clutch for that, being that they have all these people reassuring them (sometimes violently) that they are indeed white, and they have a bunch of people they hate (understandably, loathsome self-righteous sacks of shit) telling them that whiteness is the source of all evil. And just like the satanist adopts christian mythology, then inverts it, that's what they do. They adopt SJW mythology, then invert it. SJWs say that ALL honored old dead people that left us shit are white males and IT'S A LIE IT"S A CONSPIRACY.

So instead of going out and getting broader knowledge and recognizing what parts of the SJW rap are true and which are false and which are partly true but deceptive and why... they just invert it. WHITE MEN MADE EVERYTHING GOOD I AM WHITE THEREFORE I AM GOOD!

And once they've decided this is what proves they are good, well, it's hard for them to let go of that.

>what is biology and evolution