What is the most red state that's not complete shit? IE full of trailer trash, meth, and unemployment? Idaho?

What is the most red state that's not complete shit? IE full of trailer trash, meth, and unemployment? Idaho?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPT8n0xunvY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

San Francisco

Montana : Friendly, hard working. Glad they are my southern neighbors.

I don't know if I can trust a leaf's words.

Mississippi

Nebraska, but fuck off we are full.

no states are full except tiny ones, ny, and ca.

You do not need to take my word for it, but you should get off your ass and explore your country.

>nebraska
>implying anyone would want to live in that literally where state

Wat

Florida and Arizona
Arizona is solid red every election and they're one of the wealthiest states in the union (besides the mexicans of course)
Florida is a swing state but leans red

Pennsylvania now that it's a red state.

I live in Wisconsin and it's ok, my town is like 95% white. Farming community, lots of redneck hunters but some cucks too. No niggers though.
Stay away from Madison and Milwaukee. I guess it's not a true "red state" though. Reminds me of Canada a little bit, but not in a bad way.

How is Oklahoma, the reddest state in the union?

It's Vermont but you baboons are too stupid to know it.

Florida is shit. Central Florida downwards is liberals all over

Eastern Washington

Suckle off of Seattle's tax base teat while having a whole mountain range between you.

this is from Idaho skip to 8:45

youtube.com/watch?v=PPT8n0xunvY

Kristie Wolfe

You just defined red states.

>Idaho?
Fuck off, we're full

some parts of idaho seem like heaven on earth. Though I only drove through it.

Utah you faggot.

Just pretend you're mormon

Anywhere in New England. The cities are leftist strongholds but the rural areas are bastions of the right

Michigan and Ohio are cool if you stay away from the city.

Ohio.

My cousin grew up in Ohio. He said it's shit.

Oregon sans Portland
Washington sans Seattle
Arizona sans Mexicans

it's iowa bitch

Are you actually from Utah?

pretty much any state circa 1950

Past 3 election cycles every County red
T. Oklahomo

This, I live in North Idaho and can vouch for Montana. I went to Missoula a few months ago and I pretty much Think it is what Idaho could have been. Although I think North Idaho is great, the area is riddled with meth and Spokane is pretty leftist. If you can get passed that you'll really enjoy yourself with the good Snowboarding, hiking, hunting, the Coeur d'alene and hidden lakes in the mountain.

is this a common thing, where most of the state is red except for the cities? I live in NY and it's pretty much the same. Basically only NYC, Buffalo and Albany are blue.

What makes cities so cucked?

Only the northern panhandle

Leftists congregate in cities.
Non-whites congregate where leftists live because leftists hand out gibmedats.
Leftists like thinking they are helping so they keep doing it and bend over backwards to the non-whites.

niggers
spics
liberal apologists

Louisiana we got:

+
good food and fun culture, cheap to live, easy winters

-
coons everywhere, ignorant people everywhere, awful summers

some of the best music

speaking of which i just went to leadbelly's grave last month. someone had left moonshine there!

Former Floridafag here (spent 20 years growing up there).

Florida sucks. No jobs, tons of PC libs, shitton of bugs.

Texas is where it's at, esp north Texas. Tons of jobs, generally chill, and so fucking red that nobody will even get close to flipping this state.

Texas you tard!

Pennsylvania here. Now that we've become red, I'd say it's not awful here. I live south of Pittsburgh, the only liberal safe haven in the western half of the state. Most people here have jobs in Pittsburgh or Morgantown, WV, but the local economy is slowly rebounding and once Trump puts an end to the welfare abuse, maybe shit will change for the better around here, but I'd say in general, Southwest Pennsylvania is a good place.

I am moving to TX ASAP!!!
Democrat women are a huge turnoff!!

Kentucky if you live in Lexington or Louisville.But don't go to eastern Kentucky, nothing out there but trouble.

The blue spots in NY are all the universities.

My county went red, and I live only 30 minutes from buffalo

Amazing place to raise a family if you avoid OKC or Tulsa. Unless you have a job that's actively being sought after, job opportunities are kinda bad though. Very conservative, every few blocks is a church. Living here is very cheap, I can get a 4 bed house with horse amenities a few miles outside of town for 900-1200 a month.

its white isn't it?

Also Idaho is full of meth in Nampa, Caldwell and Emmett

I pick her up, turn 360 and take her back to my place and fuck her write in the pussy

>If you know what iam saying

Alaska
Only state that's not complete shit

not sure how south florida even exists with so few jobs. The entire state is a story of politicians, banks, and land developers building miles of cheap as fuck housing, and building a massive portfolio of subprime loans to generate tax revenue and remortgage the foreclosures.

to some extent this is true everwhere, but south florida is so dense with so little to offer, its mind boggling compared to the rest of the US. its a scam. a mirage. a shimmering oasis of lies amidst the burning heat of the ocean sun and a dragon infested river of grass

Texas is by far the most superior southern state. The 2nd amendment is well represented and taxes are low. Just watch out for the beaners and navahos.

Canadian here,

how is Tennessee? I would love to live there from what I've seen.

did you see 99 Homes?

dude, thats poetic as fuck.

nice work.

Alaska. I'd say fuck off we're full but most people are to big of a pussy to come here.

Montana

Utah

>god tier public transit systems in major cities
>low rates of kike circumcision
>protect the fuck out of their natural resources
>tons of solar and other tech companies
>low rates of poverty and hunger compared to other red states
>Salt Lake fed by liberal tears
>strong conservative communities

10/10, would retire in

avoid memphis, the rest is nice

Nashville area is on the rise

some of the best highways and interstates in the US

shh, don't alert the normies of Utah

good to know. I would like to be able to buy some land down there one day.

Did you pull the trigger?

Came here to post this.

Sorry texas, you're too full of mexicans. You're going to end up a blue state in a decade because of them. Same for Arizona.

those based high numbers in the South

it's almost as if they live around minorities and know what will happen if you give them a voice

almost a state-by-state correlation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

the whiter a state is the more likely they were to vote for hillary

Germoney is a nice US state, but very cucked.

Missoula is liberal as fuck

Most of VT is based as fuck. Burlington is a liberal abscess on the face of the most gun-friendly state in the union. Thanks Benis.

Good god I miss St. George UT. Gotta get back there some day.

OY VEY THE NON-MORMONKNOW SHUT IT DOWN.

the correct statement is that:

the more blacks in a state, the more likely the whites in that state voted for trump

Any state that thinks it's blue but it's in the rust belt so the rural bits are super red.

Basically liberals that turn Republican due to their faggotry annoying the crap out of them.

See Mormons are fucking cucks. Less than 50% of whites voted for him there. Comparable to only the bluest states in the union. As an actual Utahn, go somewhere else.

That's because of McMuffin, right?

Honestly though Arizona is the best. They are what you think Texas is like but actually do it.

I can't take Mormons seriously.

Arizona still has high crime levels, but only in really specific territories.

When Californians demand drugs and illegals, the traffickers have to run through Arizona first.

Wyoming, literally the reddest state in the goddamn union. Sire you have that liberal clusterfuck known as Denver just south of the border, but most the druggies and partiers that cross the border gdt gunned down by farmers.

Laxest gun laws.
Fewest population
Wide open plains
Mountains
Majority white as fuck, redpilled too

Wyoming is best red state

Arizona, and I'm speaking for Phoenix, is going to be Liberal as fuck in 10 years. Anyone who says otherwise does not live here. This place is fucking FLOODED with California washouts and past Cali homeowners who sold their 2b/1ba shithole in LA and decided to retire here.

I'd skip AZ and go straight to Texas

Unironically this. AZ and FL are garbage. Texas is good but varies due to size, as is Montana. Parts of PA as well, same as Texas.

t.former traveling auditor, spent a month+ in over 20 states.

This, spent a lot of time in Scottsdale and the East Valley, the last bastion of red. 30% of the plates are CA, they are the next Colorado, but with more Mexicans. Most parts of Mesa are already trash. Holdouts will be North Scottsdale, Chandler, and Gilbert. That is all. AZ will be blue in a decade, Arpaio just lost in a landslide.

Easy, Indiana.

Arizona isn't garbage now, but it will be in several years because of:

The main problem is California rejects coming here, bringing their shitty ideas that ruined their state, and driving up prices. Plus they infect the local youngins with their liberal parasite virus. Then you have a few Colorado people. Honestly I love it here but liberals keep moving here trying to change things. I think the best hope for Arizona is for the Mormons to spread, and I fucking hate Mormons. Either that or get rid of all the Mexicans in Tuscon.

Living in Tempe is a little rough, though I'm from Chandler and my parents are blue. Also, if the new sheriff doesn't go touch on illegal immigration, I don't think he'll stay.

I'm sick and fucking tired of having more violent crime than California JUST because California uses us as their route for free illegal immigrants.

Just moved here, Phoenix turned my brother into a faggot, not even memeing. I'm gonna move back to rural Illinois before I settle down in some place like Alaska or Montana.

I feel sorry for your brother.

I don't go outside much so I don't know what the fuck that's about.

Phoenix is still one of the few metropolis that went red this election.

I'm mostly worried about the Mexicans down in Tuscon.

Apparently a lot of Californians are moving to other states, because I've been researching Idaho (Boise in particular) and I've seen many people complaining about Californians shitting things up. Why these people would move to red states and infect them with their garbage is a mystery to me. I know a right winger in a red state would never want to move to NYC or California, and for good reason.

You know damn well Vermont is cucked beyond belief

Because those states are prohibitively expensive and none of those people move out of them until the very last second because they all think they're gonna "make it" there. Then they move to a flyover state, fully indoctrinated, and try to ruin that one too.

>Did you pull the trigger?
No, I was ptarmigan hunting and didn't see any.

ohio, fun fact ohio is the most powerful state in america

We don't get vacations down here leaf. We never get the chance to travel.

>best gun laws in the nation
>agriculture that's actually good for you and not filled with kike chemicals
>great land owner's rights
>cold as fuck so virtually zero non-whites
>has its own school for Mountain Warfare and a fuckload of military installations
>booming technical/ trade school opportunities
>treats it's veterans well

Kys Jose.

by bringing a demand for organic cruelty-free mouthwash and "thoughtful" oscar "noms"?

Im not sure which is, but I can say Missouri is not.

If you live in any small to medium farming town, it's going to be decent. A lot of good people out in those parts, too far from cities for most druggies to sustain a viable living buying or selling, despite the rumors. I live in Indiana and there are some good parts of my city. Just stay out of downtown anywhere. That's where the trash is.

>I don't go outside much

kek, me neither, I mostly go hiking, but that's about it.

>Florida
Are you retarded?

satanists

They move there cause of jobs, my uncle in San Antonio told me about the Cali fags that go down there and shit up the place.

If you stay out of OkC its a fine state.