Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

>Like ohh mah gawd guyz only disagree with me cuz they can't get sex with a gurl lol
I love when roasties do this because they admit that they have no worth and are only good for fucking.

are these people in highschool

That's pretty good, like the reverse of what people here say about daddy issues or something.

That projection

I genuinely had sex with 3 girls yesterday. No idea what she's talking about

bess is just trying to hide her hardcore, self-hating, jew-stomping past

we know better, bess

>"don't insult women on their looks or sexuality! no fat shaming! misogynist! racist!"
>"lol virgin neckbeard fuck you don't even get sex lol autist you must be 400 pounds and have a tiny penis and live with your mom lol"

> these guys are sexually frustrated!
> you know what will help? If we laugh at them about it just like in their high school days!

Good way to get car bombed you dumb whores.
Either your wrong and you sound pathetic or your right and these people will see you as their hatred personified and go ham on your stupid ass.

Their pictures might be but you can tell they're late twenties or thirties. That's when their looks start to fade so they change the focus from how good they use to look to whatever the popular issue is.

I kinda doubt it. People with a sex life like that probably aren't bragging about it on Sup Forums.

>GOLDner
I wonder who's behind such hate

>snowflakes
Worst normie meme of 2017.

These insults only work if they're true.

They obviously don't want to help sexually frustrated men.

> people will see you as their hatred personified and go ham on your stupid ass.

Like what? Make sassy edits of them with Nazi armbands?

That's some quality body shaming right there.

Is that thing a male or female

I use my next turn to continually pity Bess Kalb.
Find a real hobby, because you won't make enough money to afford IVF at this rate.

They probably are true for the majority of pepe inspired alt-right twitter trolls.

>trying to commandeer the term "snowflake"
They're learning

>Goldner

Stop posting threads about these attentionwhoring wannabe e-celebs.

who the fuck coughs in brackets, or on twitter. not to mention it goes "Alt-right *cough*guys*cough* are..."

bitch right or not at all.

Whatever ((((((Goldner)))))).

lol someone had a bad time in high school

'linz' girl looks like a fucking man anyway also i dont know how she sucks dick with that big shylock nose in the way

Shes right u know. You cant take her down because she is smarter than you, supreme jewish verbal inteligence.

This is a perfect example of her being part of a quasi 5th Collum. She inherently adopted the modus vivendi of what is being called "libido dominandi" the lust to dominate and control other people with their passion.

As early psychoanalysts understood perfectly well the topography of the soul - will, reason and passion - they made a sciences about it how to control and manipulate people without their consciously awareness.

The Oedipus complex she is refers to is a perfect example of this matter because Freud himself had a relationship with his sister in law and deduced that EVERYBODY has a sexual desire for the own mother. It is as simple as it gets. His influence helped him to deepen his power and domination of others.

The fact that she refers to it is an example and epitome of her being controlled by sexuality as most people are today because at the top of the hierarchy of the topography of the soul is passion, hence passion controls ratio and will.

>4channers can't do anything but Photoshop dicks and swastikas
How new are you guys? Do you know where you are?

When will she use the "I'm rubber, you're glue" in a debate/argument?

#BASEDBESS

ASSUMING.

MY.

GENDER.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i wonder if these girls secretly like us because in their worldview were the bad boys?

I love that its always the ugly ass bitches who say men have tiny dicks and can't get sex. Sounds like projection.

grow up

Her account is totally not propped up by bots or anything.

No one cares Bess stop posting your shit here

W-who are they and why does /ppl/ care about them?

With the way she passive aggresively acts as a sweet-hearted motherly like figure Im going to assume one of two things, she either had mommy issues or shes had a miscarriage or two. Either way she seems to be a disturbed individual.

qt gfs are on the way. as people wake up to the bullshit of the globalists, the ladies will flock for nationalist cock for being "non-threatening bad boiz who fight the System".

Just you watch, Kek hasn't failed us yet. They're coming.

>leftists always have dick on their mind
what's up with that?

Nah, it's way too easy to get laid these days. Even on the resident virgin board virgins are a minority

Maybe I don't want my kids to grow up in a 3rd world shithole

>Hurrr they cant get sex.

This is why white men don't want white women anymore.

Everything is sex with them and we all know they have fucked 50 guys minimum before you.

Disgusting cretins. This must be how Adam felt when Eve betrayed him in the garden.

At least she understands Sup Forums's primary demographic.

I've seen better burns in 140 characters or less, though.

>tfw tall, good-looking, nice dick, and married to a qt but also don't give attention to retarded e-celebs on twatter

Yeah, she's probably right. You guys are pretty pathetic.

>implying an age-shaming pseudo-dominatrix isn't the literal definition of mommy issues
Someone was verbally abused by their mother and never got to feel their own young femininity, so, in hatred, they have sexualized it and wield it as a weapon, because it no longer exists a pure thing that they can transpire through love

Why do you follow this person? Does it add anything to your life?

>yuhr dick!

ive been waiting 24 years so i dont know if theyll ever choose me but i hope your right.

I want her to call me sweetie while I suck on her titties

It makes no sense either. We don't have hundreds of labels we call ourselves like they do. I don't they know what being a snowflake even means.

muh dick

Tweet this at her

Female hate turns to lust at the drop of a hat

Women were a mistake. 18-wheel Scanias are our only salvation

It's perfect.

>wtf i love femdom now

I don't have a little dick

>not wanting to fuck landwhales is a mental disorder
>transexuality is normal and natural

They never grew out of the false ego instilled in them during their formative years. What you are looking at is directionless children who are still stuck in a high school clique mentality that is controlled through media consumption and an echo chamber mind prison we call social media. These minds are absent of any original thought.

go ask her if you can

>Goldner

Look at the schnoz on this one. Seriously though, can they ever make a valid argument against the alt right aside from slander and assumptions.

The only quasi-logical thing I can think of
>snow is white
>white supremacists are white
>white supremacists are snowflakes
Doesn't make sense for us, but don't forget they're lefties.

>Look at the schnoz on this one. Seriously though, can they ever make a valid argument against the alt right aside from slander and assumptions.

That's always been the mark of the left, arguments evolve into a debate, debate means open and honest talking, that would destroy their castle on sand. Sad.

>They never grew out of the false ego instilled in them during their formative years. What you are looking at is directionless children who are still stuck in a high school clique mentality that is controlled through media consumption and an echo chamber mind prison we call social media. These minds are absent of any original thought.

This is possible the reason why the elites use women to serve their agendas.

MUMMY?

But I AM a mommy. And a grandmother too. grils like this never have anything better than 'bet you're a virgin' argument.

I dont know what it says about THEIR sex issues when that's ALWAYS the best they come up with...calling people they don't like kids and virgins.

bess pls go

>has crush on Trump...implying she doesn't have "daddy issues"..kys bitch.

>roastie detected

>I don't they know what being a snowflake even means.
It's the stupid shit about every snowflake being different, unique and that every leftist faggot is different so there for they're all special snowflakes.

>Either your wrong and you sound pathetic or your right and these people will see you as their hatred personified and go ham on your stupid ass.

kek i never thought of it that way

>when your turned on by the "nazi meme" but try to deny it.

I love how liberals are trying to recreate themselves as a bunch of bad-asses who can take bantz and criticism all of a sudden despite spending the last five years setting up safe spaces, hyperventilating about fucking pronouns or whatever and literally shaking.

Also, these broads won't give a fuck if a dude is alt-right in a few years once they're 35 and they're panicking about their biological clock.

these guys are onto something, we have to help Bess through her mommy issues and sexual hang ups

Here's the thing: if the average man had any chance of a long-term sexual relationship, not even specifically marriage and family, though that's an ideal next phase for a lot of such relationships, but just a woman they could talk to who understood them and who'd be into all the fetishes they started with, then Sup Forums as we know it wouldn't exist. Sup Forums is the result of feminist orthodoxy gaining so much power that it's completely imbalanced the relationship structure in this country: if all the women want Chad and not only reject other men but go out of their way to humiliate those other men, but out of every ten men there's only one Chad, that leaves nine frustrated men. One of those angry, frustrated, humiliated men comes to Sup Forums, another two end up on one of those Sup Forums Jr. places like certain right-leaning parts of Reddit, another ends up in the full-on men's rights movement, and things like racism start spreading among them because so much of Western culture has promoted Tyrone as a more exotic Chad. Once upon a time, we had some damn balance. Women couldn't all just hook up with Chad, they had to find a husband and usually take what he had to give, and while it was imperfect, it worked. Capitalism destroyed that in its quest for more markets, leftism adapted its ideas to feminism, and now we're left with a broken society that churns out the madness of Sup Forums. Now society doesn't work. Every time one of us goes Elliot, or Dylann, or whichever destructive extremist you want to name who decided collective organization was less appealing than taking direct action with a weapon? There's a woman, often multiple women, who could have stopped it. Not by calling the cops, but by being less of a goddamned sadist. For every angry young man who gets a gun and decides people look like fun targets, dig into his past and you'll find moments where women made it their mission to humiliate him for "daring" to have his own sexual needs, and the blood is on their hands.

But doesn't everyone do that - especially us?

how is having a small dick an issue if you dont get any sex in the first place

Obviously. But that's not what my post was about.

Oh, sweet cheeks you flatter yourself too much. I mean calling yourself lady.

Seriously most western women are like these, I don't think I can picture dating them even if there was an incentive.

They call us snowflakes now... interesting

>red haired sjw feminazi
>talking about other people's lack of sex

tits or gtfo grandma

Jesus Christ.

Some of us have gfs and normal lives and still post on here.

Face it: the reason you guys complain about women like this is because it removes the onus from yourselves to unfuck your lives; if you can convince yourselves that women "aren't worth it" (a conclusion a lot of you guys strangely manage to reach without even interacting with women) then there's no longer any compulsion for you to do shit, to improve yourself, to make yourself desirable. You congregate on Sup Forums because you like to think your /r9k/ existence has a political element - that it's society's fault and hence outside your control, giving you the excuse to just sit at home shitposting and eating tendies from now until the end of time.

Basically, most of you probably have depression and are looking to excuse your current sad predicaments rather than better them.

chek'd, looks like kek's got a qt on the way :^)

in the mean time, keeping molding yourself to be the best you can be.

oh sweetie we just need to genocide the filthy kikes ok honey?

Disgusting jewess, with an amen corner of another disgusting jewess.

Both should be tossed in an oven.

Thank God I'm not a virgin anymore, holy shit you don't know how freeing it is for this argument to not be true, even if it is total horseshit.

I'm getting a sexual emergency right now!!!! haha someone post that.

EDGE

Just sayin' women aren't meant to rule.

I agree man. There are women that are fucking horrid and will take advantage of you but that's why you have to focus on finding a quality woman and making yourself attractive.

>wearethesnowflakesnow.jpg

MUH CUNT MUTHAFUCKA

Why aren't you people jacking off all over pictures of her and tweeting them at her and asking her for pictures of her feet!? I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums...

I swear to god virgins overhype sex to the max
Its just like, yeah its warm and gooy but it aint any better than my hand, except you got a nice pair of tits or ass to grab and thats it. What does sex have to do with politics or twitter?

be careful with generalizations. In a way, you're right, the Left is the true creator of pol and the alt-right. But the nature of reality is change. Remember, majority of white women voted trump, the culture's changin' :^)

>Also, these broads won't give a fuck if a dude is alt-right in a few years once they're 35 and they're panicking about their biological clock.
Yeah, but why waste your time on a used up, kike roastie?