So let me geet this straight

You see a black neurosurgeon that has graduated at the top of his promotion despite what your bogus (and pathetic) IQ charts say and your inferior brain will still think "Well, i may be a total loser, i don't contribute anything to society,i spend my days writing banters about jews conspiracies with other worthless idiots on the internet, but somehow, i am superior to him!"

i'm saying this because i personally know black neurosurgeons. (most are west africans who studied here)
>HURR DURR, LOOK AT MY 1000% SCIENTIFIC CHART,DEY INFERIOR TO OTHER NEURSURGEONS

no, they stand out amongst asian neuros,white neuros and neuros from saudi arabia (If you losers knew shit,you'd know that plenty of saudis come here for neurosurgery,(mcgill)

Whatever,it's pathetic. Just like seeing a delusional bum who thinks he's above everyone else.

Glad to see you're all miserable failures at the end of the day. Going to bed,keep circlejerking about jews and how "high" your IQ . Fucking hilarious lol. Bye

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_clustering
youtu.be/62jZENi1ed8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even mad. Congrats to him for studying hard and excelling at his profession. He helps to make humanity a better species.

>implying racial IQ distributions disprove intelligent blacks and vice versa.

Your leaf is showing.

So let me get this straight...
you think when people on here complain about blacks you think they complain about black neurosurgeons? Damn you are really fucking stupid.

Thank you for making me appear less cucked in comparison leaf

I can tell you're a nigger from your inability to understand bell curves.

African Americans are 20% white on average. So I would just assume that he's one of the negroes who's over a third white without knowing it and the white part of him is what gives him the cognitive ability to perform brain surgery.

I've never seen this. In fact where I live and what I see blacks get into medical school and good colleges with a 3.2 easy as fuck because there are no black people competing in the field. It's either whites, asians, or arabs. Blacks are the only ones getting crutches like that, I know a story of a guy who just started identifying black on his documents and got accepted into medical school right away after a long time of not making it.

I'm a nigga and even I know OP is a faggot.

Depends how black they are. One drop rule has only caused more confusion and there are plenty of blacks who have white DNA admixture that ignore it's effects on their thinking and range of thoughts. You're still a faggot OP.

We wuz doctors n' sheit. BTW, I sat in a class at Boalt Hall with a negress who has scored 151 on the LSAT. And was proud of it. No one else in the group had below a 170.

Your view about Sup Forums is still too optimistic; spend a couple minutes in any thread about white supremacy and that will change your tune a little bit.

>What is Bell Curve?

Ben 'The Jesus Nigger Healer' Carson is the exception not the rule

What the fuck that is bullshit

>carefully selected black immigrants from the most genetically diverse region on earth will be the most viable from that region and vastly smarter than the rest of their people
really turns my cogs

Nothing like a Canadian, a nigger I assume being told he is "equal" every day by the cuckold that runs that place, trying to assure himself he didn't actually steal his place from the White who deserved it and in doing so is not going to end up killing multiple people.

I didn't make up the MCAT stats Jamal.

It's MCAT scores and admission based on race. Just jewggle "Mcat,scores, admission, race." You have niggers in literally the bottom 10% of exam who get into med school.

Do you understand statistics? Do you understand that not 100% of blacks have an IQ of 80, and not 100% of ashkenazi jews have an IQ of 120? IQ "charts" show trends, they do not show single examples. IQ bell curves display the reality that certain racial groups (groups of humans with different genes) TEND to have IQ's which are lower or higher. It does not exclude black brain surgeons, nor dumb asians.

Go away.

Why don't you go learn what a bell curve is and how standard deviation works before you decide to post, you fucking leaf

Jesus Christ...I just realized, 67% (!!!) of niggers who even managed to PASS a red-med curriculum were taken by a med school. Think about that. We're talking get a D in every class, bottom 10% of those who take MCAT, almost 7 in 10 of THOSE still get in. realize how scary that is and how many dangerous niggers must be running around the streets with MDs?

You seem to be addressing the retards.

It would be more polite of you in the future, perhaps, to give some sort of acknowledgement of the fact that though you are using this board specifically to address these morons you know they are only one of the many groups tolerated here, rather than, as you have here, presenting yourself in a way that implies that you think this is their home, and they are all who live here.

Thank you for your time.
T. Pol. Correct

>think this is their home,
Love how you address a crazed nigger as if HE is not the retard. Typical cuckold who came from leddit last month"dems..dems be the REAL racists!"

I don't know if you or the nigger disgusts me more.

This. I would never go to a nigger doctor. They all get affirmative actioned in

>west african
>white blood

so someone who is 100% black, immigrated from west africa to canada 20 years ago has 20-80% white blood huh?

>WE WUZ LOWLIFE BASEMENT DWELLERS WITH HIGH IQ

usa stuff

yup i totally posted ben crson and the neuros i know are ben carson,you're very smart

>MUUH BOGUS IQ BELL CURVE , I SEE PEOPLE SUPERIOR TO ME?!? OULIER!! GOTTA CLOSEE MY EYES, BELL CURVE,REEEEE

basement dweller thinks he understand genetics

lol holy shit hahaha,you can't get more pathetic and delusional than this

While there will be countless superior blacks living a great life as doctors engineers (no affirmative action for admission in my province,still more and more blacks get in medschool),youll still be here escaping reality with nazi fanfiction. Lol,going to bed for real, i'd say you'd still be here in 10 years but with how pathetic your lives are,you will have commited suicide by then

So,"hang up there" i guess,bye!

You're still a nigger who stole someone's place. Leave.

>west africans who studied here
you realize their literally put on the government payroll to come and study in america.. im assuming you mean nigerians, and this is the case with many.

they also use the system to their advantage, using all the gimmie dats they have to offer to get into harvard and yale, where they literally take in token niggersto look good.

>usa stuff
Ah, this is true. As we see in Kenya, south africa, the congo, haiti, negro poor intelligence is only a USA thing. Glad you pointed that out. Drop a nigger in Canada and suddenly the IQ tests become "less racist."

you cant argue statistics my faggot, im a being of logic, not emotion

forgot pic

>While there will be countless superior blacks l
i'm pretty sure they;'re countable because they happen far less than any other race
and every time a black dude reaches the standards put into place by average white people, he's lampooned by the media has "a guy who made it"

and, by the way, this was just last year.. the years prior to this were much better for black people..

KYS MOOSEBRAIN.

Cry some more stormfag, you amuse me.

They are the exception, not the rule.

Sup Forums doesn't hate standup blacks...Sup Forums hates niggers...theres a difference.

>pic related

>Y-you're a n-n-n-igger

Mon gars, t'es pathetique. Fais une faveur à la société francaise et suicide toi

tu vis dans ta petite bulle. Crois moi, je connais tellement de noirs qui sont plus intelligents et supérieurs à n'importe qui dans ta famille et n'importe qui dans ton cercle social. Contrairement à vous, je suis 100% serieux

putain que vous etes hilarant et hors de contact aveec la réalité

Ca me fais plaisir que je serai bientot pharmacien sans A.A , dans une famille de medecins sans A.A, tjrs étés au top de nos classes et que pendant ce temps ya des bon à rien comme toi qui passent leur temps à pleurer "LES NOIRSS, REEE, LES JUIFS,REEE"

loool, continue,ça me fait bander et ça me rend encore + heureux tout en me motivant davantage putain haha

Bonne nuit ,bon a rien =D!

Pic related is the situation in America though. I'd be nervous.

So here's the thing you might not understand. There's a difference between macro and micro level. If one black person is really intelligent, not all are. If the average IQ us low, it doesn't mean that one can't have an enormous IQ, it means that the chance is lower.
You can still feel superior over a group even if a small minority of a group is smarter than you are.

LE EPIC MEMES BLACK =/= NIGGER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

man, from a leaf to an aussie cunt, your shitposting needs work.

whenever he said this, genetics was at a point of infancy. we didn't know too much about varying genes and since this quote has been uttered, you can find heaps and heaps of evidence that show, scientifically, that there are genetic differences. we may all be human, but some people are better than others.

>most are West Africans

This is where my eyes rolled involuntarily.

You are comparing the genetic stock of slave descendents (a very small gene pool) to the gene pool of the entire African continent. This shows that you have zero understanding of population genetics or evolution.

Also, learn 2 bell curve. Nobody is denying the existence of that one in a billion nigger. We're just observing that a large number of American blacks act like chimps and gorillas. For most people, this is not a controversial observation.

As a Leaf I feel it important to point this out.

McGill has a studies program that brings in foreigners to train them in medical and science fields so that the Nation they come from doesn't fall behind. The program is Government subsidized and has no academic requirement as long as they were participating in enrollment of the field in their home country.

Thats why these "neurosurgeons" always go back to their home countries. They aren't considered educated enough to be given licenses to practice in Canada.

>ce complexe d'infériorité

>to add

Thats why the go to McGill and not the University of Toronto.

I've never seen a black physicist or engineer to this day. Fuck off.

Ben Carson left a fucking sponge in someone's brain and thinks the Pyramids were grain silos back when Egypt was ruled by black Jews.

Igbos from Nigeria have an average IQ of 99 so it's conceivable some of them may be competent neurosurgeons

However black people look like apes and I don't want to be around them their faces just trigger a fear response in my brain sorry breh

>Igbos from Nigeria have an average IQ of 99 so it's conceivable some of them may be competent neurosurgeons
No they don't.

No, actually, it's completely true.

Genetics is very important, that's true and without doubt, and we are not all the same, not at all.

But 'races?' No. For that to be a useful concept in reflecting reality you need some kind of lines, some boundaries, to define the races. There aren't any. Folks spent their whole careers trying to find them and came up empty. It's just way more complicated than that.

People talk about Africans, for instance, as if that was one little homogeneous group. It's not. It's a gigantic continent and the conditions, the history, and yes the genetics inside the continent has more strands than everywhere else on the planet put together.

No one ever really wants to deal with the complexity of reality. So much easier to ground yourself to the simplicity of politics instead. Just split up into teams based on color and slaughter each other. I'll stay in my shelter till your done then finish off any survivors, thanks.

If I can avoid non-white doctors, I do. I would never choose one voluntarily.

so...youre saying an abbot from Australia is the same as a Laplander from Finland?

we fucking differentiate african and european swallows for fuck sakes.

abo* fucking autocorrect

Fucking leaf, you have no right to speak here.

You're full of shit.

Races can be distinguished through human genetic clustering, and lo and behold the genetic clusters correspond to the usual racial categories.

Your argument about fuzzy boundaries is a fallacy. It's akin to claiming that there is no way to distinguish between red and blue because the color spectrum is continuous.

And in fact, only eurasian genetics exist on a continuum. Sub saharan africans are genetically very distant from the eurasian cluster.

Africans are homogeneous physically and intellectually. They are "diverse" genetically because they're very inbred.

Yeah they do

Didn't read. Saged, hidden. Glad you're mad as fuck though.

In your fantasies perhaps. Not in the real world.

If you don't know a lot about specific doctors it is rational to discriminate based on race.

>let blacks govern themselves
>end up with Detroit

you have no links to prove such a person exists and one outlier does not prove anything

Igbos being basically considered the geniuses of the African continent because of their 99 average IQ is common knowledge, did you just get into race realism kiddo?

Back to /r/eddit with you

Try and find a study on blacks, people identifiably with wide noses with no nose bridge, kinky hair, and dark skin, in which they are genetically tested and don't cluster closely together, much moreso than any individual from an obviously phenotypically different group such as Europeans, in a way which indicates their shared geographical genetic ancestry. Same with any other population group. You won't find them because we can differentiate peoples' population group based on clustering.

>Although all races share over 99% of the same genetic material, the classification and division of races is largely subjective, and all races belong to the same species - Homo sapiens. Scientifically, races are defined as a group of people that are separated and grouped together due to the fact that they have common inherited traits that distinguishes them from other groups.
The notion of race is also divided based on geographic separation, social and cultural differences and distinguished physical differences. Human typologies are commonly differentiated based on the following physical axes:
skin color
hair texture
jaw size
facial angle
cranial capacity
frontal lobe mass
brain mass
brain surface fissures
body lice
These physical attributes do not necessarily have a strong correlation with genetic variations. As a result, the United Nations has opted to drop the term "race" and replace it with "ethnic groups" instead. According to a 1998 study published in the Scientific American, there are more than 5,000 ethnic groups in the world.

>my life are memes ive seen on Sup Forums

Wew lad

>graduated at the top of his promotion

I'm not even gonna read the rest of your dumb leafpost, you can't even make sense in the first sentence.

>Igbos being basically considered the geniuses of the African continent because of their 99 average IQ is common knowledge
By whom? Igbo nationalists who post on Sup Forums?

Look kid I'm not trying to diss your ethnicity, but the idea of an african ethnic group with an average IQ of 99 is ludicrous.

No, can you read? I explicitly said the opposite, we're formed by genetics and our genetics has variation, some of it quite significant.

But in fact an 'abo' and a 'lapplander' as you call them are relatively closely related. Most recent common ancestor ~70k years ago. That puts them considerably closer to each other than black pygmy from central africa and a black hausa from nigeria, for one of many examples.

Only if you cherry pick genes based on what their graph looks like, and even then the fits are imperfect and often quite awkward.

And as to Eurasians, you're missing a lot of close kin. Australians/papuans etc. are the same line. Also most of East Africa (and yes that is 'sub saharan' we're talking Ethiopia Kenya Tanganyika) and both types of American aborigines are in the same group.

You're right Africa is more diverse. You're completely retarded to equate that with inbred. Exactly backwards.

No. I see a man who did well and accomplished something that relatively few are able to do, who is highly skilled and intelligent.
If you'd been here for more than give minutes then you'd know there is a difference between a black man a nigger you fucking retarded leaf cunt.

>a leaf

YOU COMPLETELY CORRECTED THE RECORD THERE M8

>what is Lewontin's fallacy
Liberals are mind-numbingly stupid/poorly educated. No wonder they're worried about eugenics.

I'm not Igbo. But their higher IQ is common knowledge. Not everything can be reduced to hurrrr niggers.

Back to /r/eddit kiddo.

A study done like you describe in America or Europe will result in decent clustering because black people found in those areas are almost always descended from particular areas in West Africa, not because all Africans are the same.

Go look it up and quit making yourself look as stupid as you are on the internutz.

Igbos have a long history of behaving in a civilized manner, building stuff and respecting learning. Their neighbors have nearly the same genetics but a long history of stealing for a living. There's a 20 point IQ spread.

And of course the dumb ones have the numbers to win elections and run the country ever since the British invented it.

>how do averages work?
Would have been a lot less typing for you honestly

>Only if you cherry pick genes based on what their graph looks like, and even then the fits are imperfect and often quite awkward.
[citation needed]

>And as to Eurasians, you're missing a lot of close kin
The fuck does that even mean?

> Australians/papuans etc. are the same line.
The Australoid cluster is separate from the eurasian cluster.

>. Also most of East Africa (and yes that is 'sub saharan' we're talking Ethiopia Kenya Tanganyika) and both types of American aborigines are in the same group.
What? Ethiopians and native americans in the same cluster? Are you brain damaged?

>You're right Africa is more diverse. You're completely retarded to equate that with inbred. Exactly backwards.
Nope.

The reason why Africa is diverse genetically is because africans, up until whitey showed up, were fragmented into thousands, if not millions, of little tribes, and africans only fucked members of their own tribes.

In essence, african tribal gene pools have been very small and for tens of thousands of years. They are all individually inbred within their tribe, and due to genetic drift this creates a lot of "genetic diversity".

But don't get the wrong idea. The genetic distance between two random africans is still smaller than the genetic distance between a random african and a random european.

a fucking leaf

I bet you're proud of being a faggot

>I'm not Igbo. But their higher IQ is common knowledge.
It's not common knowledge at all you nigger supremacist.

Wow, you can tell from the picture that they really were a technologically advanced people. Certainly on par with western europeans!

Every group has its outliers. Clover usually has three leads, but occasionally there's one with or, or even more. Doesn't change the fact that it's still just fucking clover.

relative is quite a vague term...And yes I can read, calm your autism.

If you don't think that almost 80,000 years develops different skills, morals and physical and mental attributes based on their environment, it is you who is the fucking retard.

we have 98% the same genetics as chimps....there must be neurosurgeons in the chimp community by your own logic.

Guys, McGill is cuck central.

You go there to be brainwashed and blacked. Pic related, what your daughters do week one when you send them to McGill.

Igbo have an average IQ of 99. Most of Africa has an IQ in the 70s. I'm sorry you're incapable of painting the entire continent with anything but a broad brush and the idea of a black population having a non subhuman IQ makes you reeeee so hard you have to resort to century old pictures of people in tribal dress.

Sad!

>Doesn't understand how a bell curve works.
>Doesn't understand the basic argument.
>Is a leaf.

Why am I not surprised.

>The Australoid cluster is separate from the eurasian cluster.
>What? Ethiopians and native americans in the same cluster? Are you brain damaged?
No but it's possible we're talking about different things. Cluster somatic DNA and you could get roughly what you are describing. Somatic DNA is not useful for addressing deep ancestry however.

Analyze only the relevant germ dna and you get the results I am talking about. Very well documented, tons of evidence from many different sources all agree. Eurasians, austrasians, native americans, and a good section of east africa share ancestry, and diverged from the rest of africa much earlier than from each other.

You do realize your 'race is a social construct' argument comes from the understanding in Anthropology that any cultural behavior can be taught and learned, right?
>Ever notice how niggers in America are trying to make up their own identities.

The distinct physical characteristics is what defines or separates each ethnicity/race. Thats why the majority of race testing is done through haplotyping. Out great ancient ancestral ties, they died out a long fucking time ago.

So, instead of acting like a fucking moron trying to debate any level of anthropology actually go bother to attend a legitimate University course on it. Not the weekend warrior college tier garbage used in click bait articles.

>Igbo have an average IQ of 99
I'm still waiting for a citation, you fucking nigger.

>century old pictures
How old do you think photography is? Lmao.

>lampooned
I assume you mean the opposite of this word?

here you go

Why are you posting a haplogroup map? This is a human genetic cluster graph.

>Eurasians, austrasians, native americans, and a good section of east africa share ancestry, and diverged from the rest of africa much earlier than from each other.
Well no shit, since they all descend from the same population which left the african continent. Doesn't refute the fact that they diverged significantly during the past 50k years.

Jesus read a book or something.

I don't even understand what point you're trying to make.

McGill is also SJW central.

more like this

Alright then since I'm the one that needs to read a book or something, please, explain to this poor ignorant user what the axii on your graph represent and how that is relevant to the conversation.

PCA of a bunch of genes, I don't know the specifics of this graph which I pulled from the internet, but if you are genuinely interested in the methodology behind human genetic clustering you can start by reading the wikipedia entry on the subject:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_clustering

Its been entirely apparent you don't understand through any of your half ass tumblr tier posts because you don't know jack dick shit on what you're trying to ramble about.

youtu.be/62jZENi1ed8
>g-google is racist!

What part of my posts are "tumblr tier" exactly? Isn't it ironic you make this accusation considering I'm being the "racist" one in this conversation?

Are all leafs brain damaged niggers such as yourself?

I bet you're a black jew living in quebec. Three strikes.

Anyone coming out of McGill = brainwashed SJW.

Especially anyone coming out of med school. They have a superiority complex.

This OP obviously has his own demons that I guess he's trying to come to terms with here.

Outliers don't disprove the norm. Good for him he is a respectable black man. Google's need to swing from trees. Get fucked shitposting leaf.