I'm writing a speech for an elderly former politician to deliver at a fundraiser for Alzheimer's research

I'm writing a speech for an elderly former politician to deliver at a fundraiser for Alzheimer's research.

dubbs decides what i write into the speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C03feurAuXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ass shit

Amyloid beta causes Alzheimer's, right?

Make a joke about how Trump will never get Alzheimer's because he's an amyloid alpha.

I pee pee and poo poo a lot. I'm sure you do too, but I do it A LOT. Also, how many GBP do you have? I bet I have more than you.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=C03feurAuXw

This

My cock hurts

Roll

AYY LMAO

Sooooo close.

Also close. kek

Kinda already did that, but sorta cucked it up by saying, "make America[n elder care] great again". Subtext is there though.

Fwiw, this speech being delivered in Detroit, Sup Forums.

*is being

holy fuck, too much writing

mention jews in a negative way

Niggers love dog cock

I jerk off to lady bois

Hitler did nothing wrong

Just have him repeat the first paragraph twice.

Kill all niggers

Mr. Blademeer Butin has big pennis. He say he sex Melania lots. He sayed Mr. Danald Trup get mad for it. (CIA). Blademeer also ride bears.

Would you allow a reroll?

Rollando

So close

ROLLANDO AGAIN

Faggot.

WINRAR

Does that allow you to choose?

I choose this post

Was hoping for just repeating himself. It's subtle.

do this

"One trick is to tell em stories that don’t go anywhere – like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. “Give me five bees for a quarter,” you’d say. Now where were we? Oh yeah – the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones…"

Why highlight the whole paragraph. That's not a good use of the highlighter.

Checked.

I'll do one more because I expect more of a shit post than this.

Also checked, but also fucking sucks. C'mon Sup Forums we can do better

the end is near you elderly queer
though aids and yellow fever missed
your artificial life extenders bent the rules and brought the enders
snuffing smelly oldies to rift

"I'm delighted to inform you all, that your donations will go to our troops overseas, along with your recycled tires, sheet metal, and silk stockings, to aid our boys in the ongoing fight against the ever treacherous nips, still poised to strike us with the fury of ten thousand dog-eatin' bastards sittin in ten thousand rice-burning zero bombers. Why when I think of that awful day I can still remember the smoke, the burning flesh, the spilled beer. We'll make 'em pay for every goddamn drop I swear. SLAP A JAP, NUKE 'EM TWICE AND EVERYTHING'S NICE"

Really wish this got dubbs

there's a way to fix that.

Roll

the jews did this

reroll

Die juden scum! Die!

>69
putting this in; pretending it was a typo and was supposed to say "the news did this"

Something about sharks.

Whats this letterabout again?

It's a speech in Detroit
>no jews

We are all equal under Grichka Bogdanoff's watchful chin. To chinfinity and beyond.

11/10

I like the idea of just having him repeat the same paragraph twice, it's an easy thing to bluff and feign ignorance of and because it's Alzheimer's it's funny.

please OP work in "big guy for you" somewhere in the speech I beg of you

Doing this, but using an identical sentence three times. kek

re rolling for "big guy for you"

Well folks, I spent hours on this speech, but I just damn well forgot it. Fuck it, give me money.

reroll
reroll

Niggers

ACCORDING TO SONIA ARRISON, IN HER RECENTLY RELEASED BOOK, “100 PLUS: senpai, I'M COMING"