George Soros says Trump will fail and market's dream will end

reuters.com/article/us-investment-funds-soros-idUSKBN153319

((((George Soros)))) about Trump: "I personally am convinced that he is going to fail. Not because of people like me who would like him to fail. But because his ideas that guide him are inherently self-contradictory and the contradictions are actually already embodied by his advisers ... and his cabinet."

What leads him to this assumption?

Discuss.

I dream every night of putting my foot in that old kikes ass.

RARE

B-but you are from a buddhist peaceful country, how can you say that

>tied to Rothschild fuckery
>wondering why he seems so goddamn sure of things happening

the pieces are being moved, and none of us can see the plays being made.

>because his ideas that guide him are inherently self-contradictory and the contradictions are actually already embodied by his advisers

This is the faggot who's been funding SJW faggotry?

Buddhists are crazy fuckers

They do all kinds of crazy training, I remember I saw one use an electric drill into the side of his head so he could get used to the pain.

Soros is the type of man that bets on negativity...it's how he made his fortune...

He's also an evil jew...

Spotted, saved and archived for rareness.

What leads him to this assumption?
Probably the fact that Soros is going to game the market and short currencies to cause easily influenced people to believe just such a thing, just like he fucking did with Brexit. Only because that didn't work with Brexit, it's likely that (((they))) are willing to go further to succeed in their schemes than they did previously.

Soros admits he thinks of himself as THE MESSIAH.

Funny but King Herod thought that too....

projection and delusion

soros is a smart guy

but that didn't stop him from losing $1 billion dollars when Trump got elected. He tried to short the markets and got fucked when they went up.

I heard they can increase their body temperature at-will

I wish I could do that. It'd be great for burning calories and staying warm during the winter.

Because you can't bring back all those jobs without a transitional economic crash.

Almost every country is indebted to the tits based on the assumption that the current globalist system keeps going forever.

This is why I wanted Trump to win. A crash is essential if you want any chance of reclaiming your country.

I actually don't think it's essential. What's essential to transition without a crash is to get everyone (or mostly) on board with the transition.

And Trump seems to be really good at doing that. He seems genuinely good at making deals with people.

>Soros profiting by sabotaging economies and expanding his dictatorship

nothing new

>107949086
the fuck country even is that/???

>implying he is the dictator
He is a member of the globalist clique (((Rothschild and Co.)))

mmmm, how raya.

Because (((he))) is going to try his best to make him fail

What Soros is saying about internal contradictions in Trump's cabinet is an expected condition for an entity within Theravada Buddhism. Self-contradiction is a bulwark against extremism

The guy that just lost millions because his market prediction of a post-Trump election victory was wrong, is giving a prediction on the market? Tell me more.

Explain

Dude, shaking in the cold is literally a reflex reaction to increase the body temperature.

based country