A message to pol

Hi politically Incorrect, after browsing this board for the first time today and i'd like to tell you all something:

I would love to see your home, your relationships and your life prospects for peace and serenity. You are all troubled souls. You are crying rhetoric and nonsense in an insane plea for relief from the pain that your own existence causes you. I don't pity you. In fact I despise you; We ALL have our challenges. Your solution is blame, bigotry and denial. Anything but work to make the best of what you have been given. You are not only a pathetic LOSER; you are a festering plague. And, by the way, you're also very stupid people: you have no idea, have you, of how very misguided and WRONG you all are. But that doesn't matter, does it? As long as you're all blaming someone else you avoid the truth of your own catastrophic failure. Those fleeting thoughts of worthlessness and suicide that taunt you frequently are, in fact, the only correct ideas you've ever had. If you really want to help... do it. We'll all be better off.

SHILL THREAD.
This is a shill thread made to slide this one.
Tomorrow will be the worst happening of all time. Ignore this shill and click the link here. Ignore shills at all costs.

Guess you must have no life too if you're wasting your time here.

My life is great thanks OP

Is this nigger taking about niggers?

Sage

You are first on the day of the rope.

Put a pinch of sage in your boots

When do you do the sting operation on BLM?

My life is awesome OP. Stay mad.

>mfw I'm a vet with a family, great job, my own house, car, and live a pretty comfy life.

There is no reasoning with OP's level of intolerance.

TLDR

Die kike

op is a weak beta. nothing more can be done for her.

Oh look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

SAGE and report this cocksucker.

agreed

ur a faget

>this thread again
I just reported you for shitposting this for the 100th time today.

Enjoy your perma-ban FAGGOT.

Motherfucker, please.

>gif
I've always wondered, what year is it over at Reddit?

We use Webms faggot

Did someone already point out that OP is a faggot?

>the same condescending tone that lost Hillary the election

>commit suicide
Nigga have you been watching the news lately? We got the best time line right now.

>1 post with this ID

Get back to plebbit, you filthy animal.

>