Where are my fellow University of Michigan Sup Forumsacks at?

Where are my fellow University of Michigan Sup Forumsacks at?

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/21/cops-u-m-student-lied-man-threatening-burn-hjiab/95704464/
jfsannarbor.org/programs-services/international-services/resettlement/
michigandaily.com/section/news/refugees-find-new-home-washtenaw-county
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Michigan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Preparing to be jobless because the University of Michigan is shit fucking tier.

In 586 land, going to tim hortons and meijer

>>>soc

Fuck Michigan, GO BUCKEYES!!!!

Ohio State fag detected.

how many qt hijabis do you guys have

I know you're out there. There was a thread a few months ago when this happened.

I'm right fucking here. CECS major (computer science)

They're fucking nuts.

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/21/cops-u-m-student-lied-man-threatening-burn-hjiab/95704464/

Ann Arbor is a liberal shithole

I'm majoring in engineering, as well. Have you seen all the bullshit "anti-racism" bullshit on North Campus?

What the cocktail is a CECS major you fucking little turd, I has a MS in CS and its either an engineering sub or science, get your subhuman ass to a sterilization booth asap to prevent burdening another generation with your ignorance and stupidity.

Hoping for a Kent state redux here. Most of the students are total cucks or merely retarded.

I completely agree. Ann Arbor really has some next-gen cucks.

Related:
jfsannarbor.org/programs-services/international-services/resettlement/

michigandaily.com/section/news/refugees-find-new-home-washtenaw-county

Pic related.

I graduated a few years back. I feel sorry for you.

Maybe you could change your pronouns to something funny and then report profs who don't respect them.

I can only hope we'd be so lucky. The anti-white rhetoric here is off the fucking charts.

Pic related: Someone posted this and triggered a lot of students.

You might want to try these threads at a better hour, most normal people at Michigan are asleep right now

I try to hide my power level. I don't want to out myself and be made an example of. It's so hard not having a single conservative friend. I looked into Young Americans for Freedom, but they seem like neocon faggots.

Going to bed, as you should be.

You're probably right, but the thread I'd seen a few months ago was late at night, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

UM Flint

You sweet summer children.

Your campus is riddled with Jews

lets get some blimpy burger holmes

>Willingly setting foot in Flint

Why would you do that, user?

This is true.

"The university became a favored choice for bright Jewish students from New York in the 1920s and 1930s when the Ivy League schools had quotas restricting the number of Jews to be admitted."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Michigan

Fuck. That's rough.

There was talk a few months ago about a pol meetup, but most people concluded it was essentially an awful idea because of ANTIFA faggots.

Isn't this the place that made everyone fill out a fucking pronoun sheet?

This but still go blue

Pls send help. They named a student organization after a fucking Marxist terrorist organization founded in Ann Arbor in the 1960s.

sorry user, it's hard to get my fingers out of my ass to post. As you know it's our favorite hobby up here at the good ol' U of M to anally stimulate ourselves, it's right up there with crossdressing and having sex with the wild cats that infest the quad up here at the best university the state of Michigan has to offer.

Yes sir, good morning to you all, or as we say in Michigan, "Fuck me! Fuck me please! I'll do whatever you say! Just bend me over right here in the street and annihilate me! Call an ambulance while you're at it, I don't think I'll be able to walk to class after this."

31-0 H I O

Michigan is a nigger state Come home white man New England is quite nice as well though.

Have you even let Tyrone and Hector DP your girlfriend yet, user? You wouldn't wanna be racist, would you?

Ohio state nigger

Hello fellow Ohioan.

I'm not moving to your third-world country, Sweden.

My cousin went there. I was too ignorant to attend college and reside down south

Ross MBA grad here. I hate the school and Ann Arbor blows. I do miss BTB, though.

what a disgusting school, full of jews and out-of-state students despite the fact that it receives funds from Michigan taxpayers and is a public university. fucking disgraceful.

It is. Used to call it Jew of M. Ross is the #2 most desired business school after Harvard for jews. They were the worst. I didn't hate jews until then.

its still 80% white by white we talk about European at least we dont inlcude Hispanics and Arabs as "white"

Ross MBA? is the UM MBA program highly ranked? I have always wanted to go to Darden, what did you do before your MBA?

I am going to study in America though planning to go Mass any tips?

You include everyone born in your country as "Swedish" in your census, whether they are Finnish or Somali.

Mass as in massachusetts? If so what school?

Keep your head down. Write and talk like your liberal propagandists (professors) want.

>BTB
>Ross
Shit person with shit taste

Ross was #5 in the world when I went there. I got my BS from there was well. Ross is ranked #1 in the world from hiring satisfaction, meaning big companies are surveyed on whether or not they would rehire the recent graduates if given the chance for a do-over. Ross gets the highest number of "yes" responses, so they have a great rep. You'll get to write your own ticket.

Nope its Only real Europeans not "Europeans"

Sure thing.

Born and raised. I've seen some shit.

University of Mass

Where did you work pre-MBA? I am thinking of lots of b-schools but lots seem to have shitty liberal campuses. Darden seems nice and I don't know if many others are based at all?

If it's Umass Amherst that's a good school, probably liberal af, i've only visited. They have really fucking amazing food and cafeterias/places to eat.

O-H

kek be praised

im here just chillin in the computer lab working

Deloitte.

Pretty much no campuses are based, and U of M's of probably the worst. I am talking San Francisco tier. The girls are ugly, too. You don't go to there for the girls or atmosphere, you go there for the diploma. If you are redpilled you will hate the area. I'd suggest living in Saline or even Manchester and commuting.

You probably have it worse off than I do but these are both posters I'd find at my own uni.

We have a shitton of jews at mine as well but I don't think it's really too too related. At the very worst it's fairly easy to block out the SJW shit, or, if you have to, shut it down in class because they aren't really that articulate and there's a very real silent majority.

Danks for the answer

>iktf

There's another like me.

I have long since left Michigan, however.

Nigger.

You will forever be our bitch

Ann Arbor fag here. I don't attend U of M though.

Although the campus and surrounding hippie joints are pretty "progressive" I've seen lots of conservative people around, and for the most part I haven't seen any freak outs about Trunp being elected.

My apartment complex has been totally chill too despite being almost all Muslim and modakkas.

Meijer, God I miss it. The worst thing about moving to the west coast is no Meijer...

is this pic from michigan? 989 area perhaps?

31 - 0