The nigger actually did it

>the nigger actually did it

So it's okay to commit acts of espionage as long as you cry, try to kill yourself, and want to chop your cock off?

I hope someone shoots this faggot in May.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw442y2fTeU
youtu.be/tZzksZ3mSsU
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off shill

How is this a shill, retard?

hes a traitor

KILL HIM!!!

Look at the tranny lover

call dips on dat boi pussi when she gets out

Y-yes.

You know that guy was a little cock slut for 7 years. With all those hard labor macho men guards locking him up.

What did this guy do again? Snowden told the world that the NSA is spying on everyone. But what did manning do?

would

twice

That's right faggot. Have fun playing by the rules your entire life and not benefitting from it what-so-ever you obvious cuck. Everyone you care about mocks you behind your back.

Manning released documents regarding Bush's war crimes in the Middle East, but some of that info also was very sensitive military information that terrorist groups could use and apparently did use.

Manning released a bunch of diplomatic cables, as well as some military coverups.

Though his releases did not cause any deaths of US personnel, one of the cables from a North African country revealed that the dictator was spending all the aid money he was receiving on food for his pet tigers in his palace, so it's claimed to be the cause of Arab Spring.

He released the videos showing some fucking 17 year old bombing 3 reporters, and several other pedestrians only because their cameras "look like guns".

Mind you it's the Middle East. Shitskins walking around with AKs is a common site in the Middle East.

What the immature American Teenager did was called murder. He even laughed as he bombed a civilian van who were trying to help the wounded. War Crimes like these have been happening over there for years now.

And yet Manning was sentenced to 35 years for released those tapes

Then why pardon him and not Snowden? Snowden may have also released some information that threatened national security, but the long term knowledge that every person in the world is being monitored via a massive collection of data gathering servers is a significant service to the average American citizen, who deserve to be made aware of such an unconstitutional system.

Calling out bush for war crimes is beating a dead horse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw442y2fTeU

Watch from start - murder begins at 2:00

Let's just pretend like he never existed.

Because user... as far as normales are considered, "it's not even a big deal"

That is wishful thinking.

The impossible has only just happened (AND IT HASNT EVEN HAPPENED YET!). A real American is about to be sworn into the office.

Tomorrow we see whether Trump is going to be the REAL DEAL. Or just another puppet on a string.

Normies*

THIS

S/he released video of faggots in American uniforms being complete faggots.

If you hate fake news, then you hate the people killing real journalists.

>17 year old
Sounds a little too young to be doing that thing. Teenagers can barely drive how can you expect them to rationally pilot drone bombers?

Holy fuck, KEKSERVATIVES get the fuck off this board

>expose government corruption and misdeeds
>labeled a traitor

Okay.

check your privilege

>apache devils shoots up a bunch of civvies and reporters
>comes back around and shoots up the Ambulance & first responders aka "double tap"
>illegal as fuck war crime
>Manning exposes this crap to Wikileaks & Assange, your hero for exposing Hillary with Russias help
>"herp hes a tranny i hope they kill him derp"

Yeah no. Fuck off

How can immature people like that even be considerd to man those Drones?

How low are the standards in the American Army?

>Obongo releases traitors instead of signing an execution order.
Nice security you have there!

Literally nothing wrong with releasing him. 7 years in jail is enough, he's not a danger to society. He served his time.
>b-but muh treason
If he actually committed treason he would've been accused of it in the courts, and he wasn't. Even "aiding the enemy" was dropped.

So assange is cool because he supports trump but this guy can fuck off because he hasn't said anything on the subject ?

the other 2 still at large will pay one day. never give up your fellow countryman. disgusting rats.

Here's the difference between Manning and Snowden.

Snowden was a whistleblower. He knew what he had, he knew what it meant, and he deliberately leaked it because he felt it was in the public interest to know certain details about what the government was doing. It was precise, and he had a reason for it, and nobody was put at risk because of it.

Manning was a crybaby gay bitch who was mad at himself for joining the Army. He hated his life and wanted to be a tranny. Out of frustration with his own shittly life, he decided to throw a tantrum and downloaded literally every bit of classified material he could get his hands on, not knowing what ANY of it was, and leaked everything without regard for national security or the well being of our soldiers or informants.

Some of it was arguably better in the public domain (the Iraq video), most of it was embarrassing (diplomatic cables), and quite a bit of it got a whole lot of US informants in Afghanistan killed. In fact, the Taliban went on a killing spree after the leak, and rolled up most of our intelligence assets in country.

Manning had literally no idea what he was doing. He was just acting out like a crybaby. He could have been leaking the fucking plans for the B-2 or nuclear warheads for all he knew. And a lot of people got killed because of him.

Manning and Snowden are two COMPLETELY different situations.

snowed-in and manning need to be fucking shot

assange isnt cool. only faggots and anti-USA support him. we hate him

Way to fall for the propaganda.

Those reporters were traveling with armed insurgents. The Marines down the street told the helicopter they were getting shot at by the group of armed men so of course the helicopter is going to take them out. They thought the ambulance picking the wounded up were more insurgents.

There's nothing in the video that shows they were targeting civilians and there's plenty that shows they were targeting a group of armed men who they believed were shooting at friendly soldiers on the ground.

Kill yourself statist scum. Big state and communism will never return.

If you respect Snowden and not Manning youre a huge hypocrite.

>quite a bit of it got a whole lot of US informants in Afghanistan killed. In fact, the Taliban went on a killing spree after the leak, and rolled up most of our intelligence assets in country.
All this is false

-Transexualism is a mental illness.

-Insane people should not be held accountable for their actions

-Ergo, Manning should be in an asylum, not a jail cell.

So which one is trump ? A faggot or anti-usa ?

They wernt armed or a threat to anyone. I seen the video.

Youre drinking the millitary kool aid. The USA shouldn't even be in Iraq

see

>she

I didn't say that I respected Snowden, just that the two situations are wildly different and should not be compared as equal.

Do I respect Snowden MORE than Manning? Yes, but that's not really saying much, because I think Manning should be in front of a firing squad, whereas Snowden should maybe just get 35 years.

The only thing I learned from it is that American prison indeed let's you get in touch with your feminine side.

Doesn't matter if you respect him or not.

His commute is all just a show. It's a test that they are doing to see how the public reacts.

hes the guy who used them for what they were worth to get the win. basically it.

Why are they bad people to you? They both exposed the government for engaging in illegal activity.

You must be a bluepilled sheep

TBQH i feel chopping his dick off due to the cia mind control drugs is more than enough punishment without adding on draconian prison time too

They found weapons on them and anyone with a weapon in Baghdad at the time was an insurgent. Even if they weren't really armed the intelligence from the ground said they were and the Helicopter crew was under the impression they were because of what they were hearing from the ground. They weren't told they were a group of unarmed civilians and then chose to kill them. They were told they were armed and were shooting at friendlies. Then they saw one of them with a shoulder fired weapon which was later recovered. So how exactly is that a crime when they had every reason to believe they were shooting at combatants and no reason to believe they were shooting at civilians?

youtu.be/tZzksZ3mSsU

Everyone has seen the video. Here it is in case anyone hasn't. It's obvious that the Apache pilots genuinely believed they were attacking armed insurgents engaged with US soldiers on the ground.

When they found out they were civilians they were shocked and upset. It's all right there on the tape.

It was a terrible mistake but not some cowboy American pilots jacking off to dead civilians, which is how the left likes to paint it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

Maybe being locked away in some dark room for years, drove him crazy.

>They found weapons on dead bodies
>they planted weapons to cover up the war crime.

So they go full NYPD and you believe that shit? Wew lad

You need to watch the video and engage yourself in critical thinking.

Listen to the tone of the person manning the drone, he sounds immature.

Listen to the ways he used military code talk, to ask permission from the command to open fire.

Listen to the child, as he mumbles "come on already... I want to kill these guys".

>You, my friend, are the one drinking the koolaid.

What I hear is the beckoning of a child, someone who should not have been manning such a dangerous weapon.

What I see is murder of civilians, and then the bombing of a group of nearby pedestrians that attempted to be Good Samaritans.

What I hear is the 17 year old laugh, as a tank from the platoon that responded to the scene runs over the remains of what used to be a human being.

I hear the anger in the voice of the commander of the platoon, as he rages at HQ to give him the names of the members of the squad to opened fire on that field.

> I hear someone who must have been of high rank tell the 17 year old "Don't sorry, just let me do the talking."
That 17 year old got away with the crime that took place on that day.

And this thought fills me with rage.

Exactly you can't charge someone with purposely killing civilians when they didn't know they were civilians in the first place and those civilians happened to be traveling with the enemy.

Snowden didn't reveal anything illegal or anything we didn't already know was going on either. All the spying he revealed was authorized by the Patriot act so there's nothing illegal about it. Neither Snowden or Manning are legitimate whistle blowers.

He decided to be a tranny long before he got locked up. Stop defending this degenerate traitor.

WHO WANTS TO TAKE HER TO POUNDTOWN?

It wasn't "a mistake".

It was a 17 year old manning the fucking drone.

IT'S OBVIOUS that the person was immature - he was BEGGING command to give him the green light to open fire.

The command was hesitant at first, because he wasn't so sure whether to give the light or not - but the 17 year old kept om basically going "Come on, come on, come on" in military code

No one was walking around Baghdad with a weapon unless they were an insurgent. Weapons were banned in Baghdad at the time.

>HER

Manning did nothing wrong you cuck.

Why exactly does it matter? People continued their lives knowing that they are being under surveillance.

No one is going to do anything. At some point a communist police state will be normal.

someone post the assange conspiracy related to this

It wasn't even a drone you idiot. Stop talking out your ass.

You literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

It wasn't a drone, it was an Apache helicopter. They don't let children fly Apaches. There are no 17 year old Apache pilots. They are officers. Which means they have college degrees and are highly trained.

You've never been in combat, you have no idea how soldiers talk or how they need to behave to cope with their job. Go fuck yourself you fucking dicksucking pussy.

You sound like a fag and I didn't even read half of your shit.

his sperg actions caused many people to die which didnt have to

Impotent rage. And that's a feeling you should get used to, because nobody involved in that attack was punished, because none of them actually did anything wrong.

>implying he wasn't beaten until he became trans

obama makes me sick desu

Because you are choking on bluepill cock

It was a high end military helicopter. They were so you up in the air, they all looked like ants.

You need to understand, they are in a vehicle with weapons powerful enough to wipe out whole buildings.

I made a mistake and used the term *drone* - but the SCREEN that they see while inside the helicopter is no different than a remote controlled drone.

It's like playing with a fucking arcade stick.

>Listen to the voice of the "Pilot"
You call him a "Pilot" because it doesn't shatter the little safety lens you put around your perspective of the videos.

I call it out as it is - I hear immaturity in the voice of the "pilot". Immaturity - and the WANT to cause harm.

LYNCH THE TRAITOR FAGGOT!
Frontier justice!

>Look at this guy - he lives in a world where everybody in the army is some Solid Snake intellectual super soldier, and not in reality. Where there are retards everywhere. Even in the militaries, and police departments of the world.
Gr8 b8 m8

found the cuck. you sound like a hollywood movie kek all those civ words trying to sound like you know what youre talking about is cringy

didn't trump say he was going to pardon snowden?

In imperial China civil servants could sometimes avoid death penalty by becoming an eunuch.

She exposed war crimes that were being hidden from the public and served seven years for what she did, that's long enough. Meanwhile Patraeus gave out far more important information just so a woman would fuck him and he not only got off without any punishment at all, but he almost got a position in Trump's cabinet.

Manning embarrassed Bush= pardon

Snowden embarrassed Obama= no pardon

>she

>It was a high end military helicopter

I thought it was a drone military expert.

Where in the video are they presented with any reason to believe they were civilians? Because there's plenty of times when the guys on the ground tell them this is the group they're taking fire from and then they see one with a shoulder fired weapon. Having had all this information presented to them the crew had every reason to believe they were firing at combatants and no reason to believe they were firing at civilians.

kek

>know what I'm talking about

I'm quite literally monologuing what happens in the video. I don't pretend to know anything about anything.

I merely make you aware of why what happened was a Crime.

No responsible officer would have acted in the manner that the "Pilot" did.

I find it funny how 1 user says "The pilots genuinely believed they were civilians and then felt bad when they found out they weren't"

And another user says "They weren't civilians, stfu cuck".

At this point - you faggots are just trying to defend the United States fucking Army, of all things. Because to you, you feel as though I'm attacking the Army, and your precious "identity" just has to defend.

How exactly was it hidden from the public when there was a huge investigation into it?

you can tell its some creepy weirdo who actually refers to manning as "she"

This. The military is like a fucking cult and people involved with it will defend it to no end, whether they're right or wrong.

I LITERALLY say "I made a mistake using the term drone" and then explained why I said the term drone.
IN THAT POST that you just quoted.

My brother, is you retarded?

It's almost like we didn't watch the same video - and nothing in this video was wrong at all. Right?

Why the fuck was it considered a crime then, Einstein

Army intel vet here
Spent years with NSA
Both manning and Snowden are fucking traitors and if you believe he didn't try to sell that intel before deciding "oh I'm doing it 4 u America" you're a faggot.

Other countries didn't want the intel so he played the whistleblower hero meme instead. Betas like you still fall for it.

Tl;dr

>kys

You wouldn't have even known what you were watching if I didn't tell you it was a helicopter. That's how far your head is up your ass and you still act like you know what you're talking about.

I knew all along that it was a helicopter. You fucking faggot

lol "traitors"

What is this, the 1950s?

You military faggots are nothing but green niggers living off government teat. Fuck you faggots GET REAL JOBS.

>leak material thats damaging to Bush administration
FUCKING TRAITOR!!!! KILL THEM!!!!!!
>leak material thats damaging to Obama and Hillary
lol what a hero why dont they pardon snowden and assange?

What exactly did he do again?

No you didn't that's why you called it a drone and not a helicopter. Then you say it was a 17 year old flying it when you have to be 18 to enlist and a college graduate to become an officer. Don't say shit to me when you're so dumb you think the military lets 17 year olds fly helicopters, but then again you don't even know the difference between a helicopter and a drone.

Manning and Snowden didn't release anything illegal or of importance. The Podesta emails showed the Clinton foundation is a money laundering scheme for foreign bribes and Hillary cheated in the debates. Big difference.

>implying you didn't bring this upon yourselves
even cunts with conscription wouldn't accept a circus tier manlet in their ranks

Regardless of any of this, that guy on the corner of the intersection did look to me as if he was positioning a launcher of some sort. Too much risk to ignore something like that as a pilot. I would have pulled the trigger there as well. Perhaps not on the van though.

what did he leak besides the apache guncam footage?