Dear Order of the 33rd. i am ready. have i not proven my potential?, i know you are watching me, please put me to use...

Dear Order of the 33rd. i am ready. have i not proven my potential?, i know you are watching me, please put me to use, my talents are wasted on the common man.

no

>Beggar

Dropped.

Your talents are unneeded

u suck nobody wants you

kill yourself

You sound like a massive faggot.

You fucking retard. Just get to know a member or go to a Lodge. I've been invited several times (as a genetics researcher and now as an attorney). If you're a fucking waste of life, they don't want shit to do with you, though. You're on Sup Forums so I'm guessing there's a 95% chance of that.

Sorry friend, but begging is very unsightly. It's disgusting, and deserving of death.

Heed these words. But stand up, and never beg in your life again.

you must prove yourself one more time
and get away with it...

So he can talk with the other little girls in that faggy lemon party?

The last grand master of our province was a hospital porter. On my last visit I got to know an ex VP of exon. It doesn't matter what you do, that isn't the point.

What is the point then?

Go suck Lucifer cock

We serve the king here not the prince

Briefly,

Brotherly love, relief and truth.

Brotherly love, to help people who deserve it. To be helped when you need it.

Relief, to make a difference in a positive way and become a better person for it.

Truth, to do all the above for the right reasons, not self serving ones.

This thread is gay. Sage

Well, I've been shitposting in this thread, but I feel as though those are qualities I possess and or ethics in my life. I suppose that makes enough sense.

Nothing wrong with shitposting, it's a needed skill.

Truer words have not been spoken.

>go suck lucifer's cock
>posts a jewish promoter of degeneracy

fucking leaf

>wanting to fuck over humanity
low energy

Course a brit bong posts this.

Freemasons are liar faggots.

You confuse order 33 for Freemasonry.

The 33rd degree; the common man can never dream to ever getting in to - you would have to be born into royalty, and hopefully be born autistic to ever be on Sup Forums (Which I do not doubt)

But any person can join at a Lodge, and build his way into a better man. If you feel as though you are somebody in your community who can make a real difference, you would be doing a good service by joining a Lodge in your community.

Do not be dismayed by the Satanists who wish to do you harm. A majority of people are not born Satanists, they are merely being tricked into living in Satanic ways. Escape that path that has been set before you, and be Christlike and help your brothers

>Christ openly preached his ideas
>Freemasons are a secret society that keeps knowledge hidden
hmmm so Christlike.

>enough freemason niggers in America to make every lodge reek of perfume and sheeboon
You guys are fucking pathetic.

I don't understand what it takes to get to this point

Being stupid enough to fall for a cult.

>anyone doing things in secret is hiding from the public or hiding something from you

They're liars.

Well, it seems better than normal fags. What do you think Sup Forums is? We try to keep others out because it fags up your community when anyone can join.

Right which is why the world is still retarded.

Uh. I'm not understanding what you're saying.

Hmmm, its almost like if you people don't learn things, they stay stupid. Wow, really revolutionary idea.

Are you trying to bait really poorly?

No, you are.

>no u
Fuck off shill

You're getting desperate. If you don't believe in seeking and sharing the truth, than you should be dead.

if ye need ask in such a way then ye be not prepared.

I wish I had the truth as well friend. People can't know the truth. If they did they would destroy society.

Lol. These freemason type groups are the ones destroying society you fucking shill.

Who's desperate?

>proof you've given: 0

You for waiting 3 minutes to post trying to force gets.

I know because of the actions of their members you stupid fuck.

>proof of any action taken by a proven member: still fucking 0

Despair not, my apprentice. Every brethren's dick you suck brings you 3" closer to the pinnacle.

Whatever dude, I hope it is obvious to any readers that secret societies are inherently evil. Using metaphors or simplifying ideas to explain them to stupid people is okay.

Deliberately hiding the truth to control and manipulate is evil, no matter what your agenda.

Evolution has to happen by force because it is not capable of happening on its own anymore

Masonicbro speaks truth. If I could only express the beauty of your words. They should have sent a poet.

Lol.

First you say people are incapable of knowing the truth, because they would destroy society.

Now you claim you know what the evolution should trend towards (truth) and want to use it to change (destroy) society.

I really don't have more time to waste on lost causes.

No, I'm saying evolution has to stop moving backwards, making them necessary.

If evolution isn't capable of happening than how can it happen backwards?

My bad. It's devolving. I misspoke.

Hmm, can't have anything to do with all the secret societies operating for hundreds (at least) years can it?

Think what you want man. You don't know and your pre conceived notions is exactly why you'll never find the truth.

Lol, that's exactly what I was going to say to you.

But keep thinking lying is good low-order retard.

I'm not in the order at all. I just don't like to assume the worst of anyone. Maybe they are trying to help and society is resisting their help. I don't know. Wonder a little. The world isn't black and white.

So your not in the order and you've never met masons and you are assuming things about them?

Not everything is love on this earth. Thats the problem and (((free masons))) are part of it.

I have met Mason's. I don't think they're bad people. Most of them want to help I believe. You think your anecdotal evidence defines every mans good/truth? It's impossible to solve this argument. Some of us just believe differently and I'm willing to let you believe what you want.

The purpose is to create yourself user, so define yourself...Praise KEK

Lol, dude the freemasons have been subverted so many times its pathetic. The fact that people like you believe they are an important group and not just retard LARPers slowing us all down shows me just how many newfags there are here.

I've been here longer than your faggot ass. You thinking there's always a conspiracy and that (they) are after you is retarded. Just get checked for schizophrenia.

No you haven't and I don't think that.

rorschach was immoral

Sure you don't lol. I bet aliens replace us with clones huh?

>basing your beliefs off of a comic book character
wew lad

>thinking I live in fear

>retention of context
wew lad

>trying to defend basing beliefs off of stories rather than logic

If you think these people control your life because black magic, you probably live in fear.

You can be a 32 degree Scottish Rite in one day. This is after proving up to a MM in a blue lodge. I joined the York Rite, but they don't have the same degree system.

When did I say that?
The shilling is so transparent.

Secrets are bad you stupid faggot.

33rd degree Scottish Rite masons are not very uncommon at all, hardly 'royalty'.

>secret societies are inherently evil
>Deliberately hiding the truth to control and manipulate is evil, no matter what your agenda
will you at least present a rough thesis for these beliefs?

Fuck of you slave-thinking fool. You really think those faggy clubs give you the answers to enlightenment? You really think they want to break down the pyramid? Do you really want to be used? You are far from enlightenment my friend

(one) foreskin buck has been deposited into you lackey account. Now get back to work slave!

Sure I'll break it down:
>secrecy breeds distrust
>distrust causes social breakdown
>social breakdown translates to the destruction of society

Evil.

faggot

some thoughts:
-lack of secrecy after centuries of secrecy would cause social breakdown too.
-when expanding or joining a network, one never assumes trust, even in a society without secret societies.
-People have the ability and incentive to keep secrets naturally. Fighting against human nature and human ability is not a successful strategy for constructing society.

Hahaha, yeah, secret societies call it that

Once you've built up a lie, the chaos that follows is inevitable. It is a force of its own. The sooner it is released, the better.

White people usually assume trust. Unless you had shit parents or are a minority, you should be trusting. That trust is broken by noticing (((things))).

People don't want to keep secrets. It causes stress and early death (unless you find a way to lessen that stress by rationalization).

anyone here have rolled up their sleeves?

>secrecy breeds distrust
Secrecy does breed distrust, but only when discovered. I accept that, over time, at least some of the population of a society will uncover secrets and become less trusting. But apparently, the majority has been quite trusting, in spite of the veiled presence of an absurd web of lies.

However we need to establish that truth would not breed distrust.
-As an extreme example, ISIS is truthful about their end goal, but I do not trust them.

>distrust causes social breakdown
-Society can function without trust to some extent, through arbitration.
Here we need to establish that truth preserves social order.

>social breakdown translates to the destruction of society
This is really the only statement I don't have objection to. It seems like a tautology.

Not fully fleshed out thoughts, but good enough to post I suppose

Yes young pilgrim.,we have been watching you.Since the dawn of the internet ,even before cameras were put in all modems and televisions we have been here ,watching you ,....Awaiting the day when you would awaken to His dark light within you.

On the next new moon meet the dawn naked before Him,wearing only the blood of fools you have sacrificed .

You didn't respond to anything I said in the post you replied to, to make it seem like you are thwarting me to the outside observer.

You know currently I can not be deceived, yet you still try to deceive others.

>Consciously they do not seem aware, but they are aware inside their souls.
>If you need to prove that truth preserves social order, than you are too far gone.

See the shill.

See this is how to get someone to join your cult:

>you are special
>we are everywhere and all knowing
>we were waiting for you
>this is meant to happen
>we are inside you
>you are better than others

you:
>That trust is broken by noticing (((things))).
me:
>I accept that, over time, at least some of the population of a society will uncover secrets and become less trusting.
you:
>you didn't respond to anything I said in the post you replied to

fuck off underage

Are you even inside me yet?

read:
Then look at your post.
Nice try: fuck off underage. Good to see you stopped pretending to be a philosopher.

No, I stay where I always have and will and continue to be.

(you)

Shill

Reeks of desperation, but thanks for the fun.

Good luck improving your skills losers.

(you)