Why is no one talking about this

Why is no one talking about this

cause this faggot will rot in prison forever no matter what

In Trump's America? NOT LIKELY

>day 1 in trumps america

Is this the guy that's broken out of prison like, 4 times?

Did they make him fatter so he wouldn't escape through narrow tunnels?

nice quads

Because mexico is irrelevant

4 4 4 4
4 4 4 4
4 4 4 4
4 4 4 4

CIA operatives aren't supposed to be talked about.

we are holding our breath to see how he escapes this prison
Can't trapo the Chapo

He has to go back

how petty for Mexico gifts the worlds most wanted man to Obama the day before Trumps inaguration so he doesnt get the credit.

A big fuck you.

>4 in the ID
>mentions 4 in his post
>QUADS
>digits are all 4's

JESUS CHRIST

dear god. kek i love you

I dont really know if its fake news or not.
Though I have seen different pictures of him during the handover process. He was in a plane

giving this taco nigger a concrete 8 by 5 foot cell for the rest of his life with 30 minutes a week outside time for the rest of his life TRUMPS death..

he'll literally rot in prison, as he should. fucking degenerate taconigger slinging drugs to americans and fucking our people up

kek is here

but what does he want???

Because it doesn't matter, there are thousands of druglords in Mexico.

this dude has broken out of prison more times than youve been laid leaf.

because it's a good thing, we don't want kingpins bribing their way out of prisons like in Mexico

>fucking degenerate taconigger slinging drugs to americans and fucking our people up

He didn't create the demand. All that this will do is open up the market for others to replace him.

MEME

You fucking retard, its much bigger than that you tin-foil spastic.

Its to make sure this time he won't escape and justice will be served without repercussion.

It is to maintain the balance of the criminal climate of south america.

Not a political stunt.

chapo knows meme magic

Who cares? There is more important things to discuss than this

Bane?

What did kek mean by this?

stop worshiping cubes you muslim inbred tard

HIGH ENERGY

You really think it was just a coincidence he was extradited so fast...

KEK IS IN THIS THREAD.

LET THE DIVINATION RITUALS BEGIN.

>4444
He will never break out again! 4 is his limit! KEK WILLS IT!!!!

mexican prisons

go kiss some feet

S H A D I L A Y

> A man worth billions of dollars
> That has an extensive line of people and spies on the internet
> Competes with terrorist organizations and communist splinter groups in drug trade
> Assasinates public officials and government employees of multiple nationalities
> Is allied to multiple crime syndicates that also produce billions of dollars in various trades.
>Was probably Mexico's only chance for a fascist take-over.

I don't think you understand how drugs work. Someone who has never done cocaine is unlikely to demand it, but for those who have, since it was available to them easily enough, they'll demand more.

In the case of drugs, the supply side actually does help create demand

Hes been locked up in holding at a Mexican facility for a year. The fucker was about to pull some strings to get out again. Its like Pablo Escobar all over again and the Medellin cartel.

>implying I'm a catholic
>implying I follow any organized religion
>implying implications
you're a square, think outside of the box? ya get it?

Again, irrelevant. There is more important things to discuss. Do I need to repeat myself second time?

Not arguing against that. Im saying the timing was planned so as to not give Trump the credit.

Stop glorifying cartel leaders. Every wannabe thug and gangsta talks about El Chapo and whoever that other one is. Its cringeworthy.
These animals deserve death, along with the rest of their countrymen. Disgusting mongrel breed

Kek

Well that could be a possibility, or perhaps they were on a deadline.

The government is a fucked up broken system, even with high potential people like Chapo, deadlines have to be met, otherwise they'll push it back a couple months. Bureaucracy is stupid like that some times.
But Trump is going to have a say in this, because Trump can decide his fate. Not Obama.

>Australia
>Literally a country founded on unwanted colonials inbred hicks and criminals.

Kek gave you the answer my brother

What are you doing? Stop that right now.

Not sure what prison he's getting sent to, but it's probably maximum security where he'll be constantly watched.

I wonder if that pile of money is solid.

Stop making it sound like he's Andrew Carnegie. He's a drug dealing mexican thug who needs to rot in prison.

I'm sure there's a demand for someone to kill people's wives/husbands, doesn't mean you wouldn't be a piece of shit for filling that demand.

can we execute him?

Yeah but they were WHITE. Put a bunch of white hicks on an island somewhere and in fifty years you'll have a civilization.

Put a bunch of mexicunts/niggers on an island and in fifty years they'll either be dead or feral.

Actually the judges will.

Not true, the Mexicans would install a paranoid dictatorship

What do you base you're claims on?
The Australians had the monetary and industrial support of the brits.
The Australians weren't surrounded by groups of people that were capable of fighting them to cause economic and societal stagnation.
The Australians didn't fight multiple revolutionary wars to defend its sovereignty.
The Australians didn't have forced famines and such high of a tax that generations of families were forced into indentured-servitude.
Tell me, are those not factors that could decide a societies fate?

>TFW your tunnel out of prison would have been completed in 3 days.

ohhhhhh fuckkkkk

Kek confirms, praise be

Nice roll, praise be

>phoneposting

kys

>Ausposting
You first if the local fauna doesn't for you

four four four, forty-four forty-four
three's not enough, but five is excessive

"56565" wtf

The prophecy is made.

why do i still hear about this fool every year just but a bullet in already

All of those factors didn't happen, because Australia is white.
Why is it that almost every white country is first world, while all mudrace countries are literal shitholes? Its too much of a coincidence.

yeah, out of Mexican prisons

Is this... a sign?

This is what you are looking for?