BREAKING: Obama Pardons Hillary Clinton!

>In an unprecedented move, last seen during the Ford administration, President Obama has pardoned Hillary Clinton as his last act as president.

Other urls found in this thread:

watergate.info/1974/09/08/ford-pardons-nixon.html
justice.gov/pardon/obama-commutations
justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3895636/papers-FBI-s-public-corruption-probe-Bill-Clinton-s-pardon-fugitive-wife-gave-450K-build-presidential-library-100K-make-Hillary-senator.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bullshit

Another example of fake news by Trumpshills.
A Republican aide was terminated today after masterminding anti-Clinton fake news site.

at 3am? come on.

Pardoning her for what? You'll never know about the real stuff. It's meaningless. That guy has committed atrocities, he's not gonna need a pardon.

source? and what is/was she convicted of?

and Obama can't admonish future criminal charges. she's still fucked

BREAKING: JAMES ALEFANTIS AND JOHN PODESTA PARDONED BY OBAMA.

where's the proofs?

My last act as president would be to take a huge giant monster shit and not flush. I'd be saving that dump for weeks and then I'd eat a whole bar of Exlax and blammo, welcome to the Shite House.

>Obama can't admonish future criminal charges

I think he can. It's a dumb rule, but I think he can actually do that.

That's my thought -- wouldn't there at least have to be some kind of charges for there to be a pardon?

>I think he can
you thought wrong.

Fuck off. She has literally never done a dishonest thing in her fucking life you fake news toting Donald Dumbfuckers.

Literally leave her alone! This evil fucking country refuses to let her win even though she received three million more votes than the orange slug.

Hasn't she suffered enough for you clowns?

>NAKING BREWS: OBAMA HAS PARDONED THE ENTIRE DNC

oh shit guys I think it's happening

suck a fat kike dick, negroid.

And since this thread seems appropriate, I'd just like to remind everyone that Obama has pardoned over 1700 dangerous criminals so far, more than the last 20 presidents combined.

This is unheard of. Can any liberals here justify this?

no

She is the face of political corruption in the 21st century you sad cretin. Paid or just simply a useful idiot, you should end your life as soon as you can. Do the right thing.

Gas Killary Now!!

A quick google search says I'm right.

Give me a source

kys sage

bamur cant do that
he isnt president no more

If she's political corruption, your rapist cheeto must be the face of dog shit.

There has to be a verdict handed down to be pardoned from.

You can't just grant immunity for the future as president.

trudeau sucking canuck, this is a joke post, not a fake news story like the one floating by leftists regarding trump and piss fetish like CNN actually floated as well.... get fucked imbecile

Good job OP, all these retarded autists took the bait.
Gentle sage

How can king nigger pardon her if she hasn't been convicted

no faggot do your own research. we've all been over this and he can.

Ford granted Nixon a pardon against any charges that might have been brought.

Prez can issue open ended pardon (no charges necessary) for anyone including himself with the exception that he can't pardon himself from impeachment.

Beginning paragraph of Nixon's response to the pardon:

Nixon’s Response
"I have been informed that President Ford has granted me a full and absolute pardon for any charges which might be brought against me for actions taken during the time I was president of the United States."

watergate.info/1974/09/08/ford-pardons-nixon.html

Can any liberals here share their thoughts about Obama pardoning 1700 dangerous criminals?

Does it not bother you?

See: Richard Nixon pardon

>Trump wouldn't of pardoned her anyway

How do you pardon that which has not been charged with a crime?

>tl;dr bullshit

wouldn't have*

Nixon wasn't charged with anything too.

It can be done, just uncommon because it basically is an admission

There's tons of examples of this. Try Google.

In 1996, a special Senate Whitewater committee released a report from the FBI demonstrating that documents sought in the Whitewater investigation had been found in the personal Clinton quarters of the White House.

Hillary testified under oath that she had nothing to do with the documents during the two years they were missing.

The First Lady’s fingerprints were found on them.

Hillary remains the only First Lady in American history to be fingerprinted by the FBI.

Okay faggots, two things:

1) YES, Obama can issue a blanket pardon to anybody, absolving them of ALL past criminal wrongdoing. This is the power of the Presidential pardon. Technically, he could even pardon himself, although no President has ever had the audacity to do something so corrupt.

2) You can read all his pardons and commutations here:

justice.gov/pardon/obama-commutations
justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

This week he's been busy pardoning hundreds and hundreds of drug dealers. He hasn't pardoned the Clintons yet, but you can bet it'll happen before 11:59am today. Bookmark the site!

>no President has ever had the audacity to do something so corrupt.

On January 20, 2001, hours before leaving office, U.S. President Bill Clinton granted Rich a highly controversial presidential pardon. Several of Clinton's strongest supporters distanced themselves from the decision. Former President Jimmy Carter, a fellow Democrat, said, "I don't think there is any doubt that some of the factors in his pardon were attributable to his large gifts. In my opinion, that was disgraceful." Clinton himself later expressed regret for issuing the pardon, saying that "it wasn't worth the damage to my reputation."

Federal prosecutor Mary Jo White was even appointed to investigate the pardon of Marc Rich. She was later replaced by then-Republican James Comey, who found no illegality on Clinton's part (surprise surprise) .

Only "liberals" you see here are people baiting other people.

i just don't think anyone is surprised bro

didn't pay attention in government class did you?
I can be done, and it has been done before.

NIGGA He's fucking pardoned over 8000 crack and cocaine dealers since March 30th

what the fuck.

forgot link
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3895636/papers-FBI-s-public-corruption-probe-Bill-Clinton-s-pardon-fugitive-wife-gave-450K-build-presidential-library-100K-make-Hillary-senator.html

what was nixons verdict, amerifat?