I turned $9 into $74 on this slot machine today, also won money on it last two times I played it

I turned $9 into $74 on this slot machine today, also won money on it last two times I played it.

what did kek mean by this?

Also, what does Sup Forums think of gambling in general?

The only people that voted for Hillary are rural and suburban retards. The city folk voted for Trump.

welcome to the worst addiction

Gambling is pretty degenerate

quit while you're ahead and then you actually win

unless the payouts are fucked up on the machine which is possible but highly unlikely

sign me up for angrywhitemenistan

Sounds great

Gambling is degenerate OP.

Kek giveth and Kek taketh away.

Put all the winnings on one hand of baccarat, no balls

Pro tip -- Banker wins

>no thug culture
>bad thing

Slot machines are no good, but nothing wrong with gambling that requires skill like poker etc and betting on sports. Slots is fucked since no skill needed but if your smart you will make money betting on sports and poker

Check them

>Also, what does Sup Forums think of gambling in general?

It's entertainment for idiots. I mean do what you want, but why piss away perfectly good money?

you badass motherfucker

>Also, what does Sup Forums think of gambling in general?
it's an idiot tax.
it's actually kinda sad because my dad keeps trying to win the lottery by spending $40 a week on fucking tickets, its his solution of fixing everything. fucking idiot, love him though,

I have better returns on buying bitcoin and playing dice game.

you didn't "turn" anything into anything. RNG simply came out in your favour by chance. if you were to put that 74$ into the machine and continue playing, you'll lose all of it.

they're not charity machines, OP.

I wouldn't recommend it. Play for advantage instead.

Gambling is a tax on stupidity

A guy i work with puts pretty much all his wages in fruit machines,the weird thing is when he gets a big payout he sometimes puts it back in the same machine.

Last time I went to Vegas I went in with the mentality that I am going to lose money and just try roulette, cards, and all the other shit.

I ended up breaking even and had some good fun. My advice is walk out as soon as you get a good payout. Whether it's slots or cards, don't try to turn your payout into more money

I was in Vegas last week and that's pretty much what happened to me.

Cities are the maximum shithole of criminality,poverty and shitty people

Slot machines ! Fucker

OP pretty much, people who do this too much wire their brain up like a skinner box

Just do CFD trading at Plus500.

It's better, at least you can educate yourself and do stock trading.

There's a practice account with $25k if you lose it all it replenishes, I went down to $400 then made it back up to $1300, which is fun, now I can try and see how well I do with a realistic amount of money.

With stocks a lot of them spike up and down if you check the history you can see it, like the aussie dollar went down to 72cents, then back up to 75, it'll probably go up to 77 then back down, as this is what it's been doing fr months.

You can buy stock on short if you think it's going to lose too, so you bet but you can just hold on to it and see if it raises and falls.

OP it's not worth it, my dad got in debt of 10s of thousands of euros because of gambling. he know few years later barely got out of it.

I wish I could live to see things get so bad that a white ethnostate is actually formed and a few 10s of millions turn a state sized country into a thriving paradise.

Every filthy liberal and kike on earth would be so salty.

Wow, yes. I'd definitely want to live in a country with all of those things on the left.
Sounds like heaven.