Can I get some red-pilled xbox game verdicts from/pol/?

Inbf4..../games/, fucking mods have a hard-on for me and literally look bizarre reasons to ban, plus I want a /pol. view.

So, my deal is, I'm waiting on parts to build my new Pc gaming machine. In meantime, on xbox1-s (with a 3tb drive attached) and these are my options:
1. Batman Archham city 2. battlefield 1, 3. battlefield 4, 4. bio shock infinite, 5. COd black OPs 2, 6. COD Advanced Warfare, 7., COd blck ops 1, 8. COd World at War., Fallout 4, Forza 5, Jut cause 2, Red dead redemption, The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim

(christ, just looking at those, #60 shekels each, plus the rome" gem I lost where you could use your voice to call in volleys of arrows, man did i piss away a lot of shekels, though in my defense a lot of em are my nephews.

Have heard people here talk a lot about fallout 4. Oh, also have MW 3 but guess will need to change HDMI cable to Xbox 360. Which do you recommend lads?

In any of you all have a recommendation, please let me know and Mods, PLEASE don't delete bc I an feeling like shit, just got really bad news and need an immediate distraction. Sad to say, this boar dis closest thing to "friends" I have...which game will most take my mind off bad shit going down in my life?

have you checked if you can dlmMW 3 yet for COD? also, do youbhaveva 4 kmtv? some of the blsckmupmdhit mske look cool if your tv upscales...

thanks, good idea, going to check. Now they are pulling n entire new game with TVS-- you have 4k and OLED, but THEN you have "HDR.' Seems like a pretty clear way for the bastards to try to save their falling prices. Other than that, have you played fallout 4 user and what do you think? how about just cause? I have tried in past and never got good at parachute thing,,,

>All those shit games

motherfuks---COD, MW 3 only available as part of a 100 shekel bundle in a "Remastered" package...fuck them.

>>All those shit games
Yeah, thanks sambo, In case you didn't read, that's what I have available to e ATM, need something..immersive ASAP to get my mind off bad shit, need to pick one, does anyone have a suggestion Thanks a lot...

if you srejust looking to escape bro, go eith ehst you know. go eith one of the zczoD, ehichrbrr you likevmodtvwnd before they wentbfull cuck..

that was idea mate, Was SURE since alll the other CODs had been updated for free, MW 3 would be. Of course, I was wrong. I didn't consider that with the fighting in Paris in that game, the Jews will be looking to make le monies off that, so much that the kicked it uo to $100 shekels "in a bundle."

Desu the remaster clips look bretty gud but $100, esp given that I already own half the bundle? no fucking way. Will wait until my PC gaming rig arrives and i set it up. I hope these cucks understand all they do with shit like this is drive more people to oC gaming who, initially, might have been just happy with console since they have almost no time for it anyway...

nah mate , thry only redid mw 3 for thr fucking multiplayer, unless you ,into. that, other than contrast and matbe brighter colors and fos, itls same d iff. not missing mudh friend.

Amazing. Usually you cuckolds won't shut up about this sort of thing, ESP fall out 4. One time I have it in front of me and need info, can't get into??

sage'd

reported

>need something..immersive ASAP to get my mind off bad shit

Go for a walk in nature instead of wasting your time with silly games. All videogames do is just Jew your brain into an endless feedback loop.

BF1 is an insanely good game senpai

Stop playing video games and get a real hobby for when you're not at work faggot

My opinion, so don't jump on my dick or anything:

Batman - shit
Battlefield 1 - shit
Battlefield 4 - good
Bioshock Infinite - shit
Black Ops 2 - shit
Advanced Warfare - shit
Black Ops - decent
World at War - shit
Fallout 4 - shit
Forza 5 - good
Just Cause 2 - shit
Red Dead Redemption - best game in the pile and Sup Forums approved
Skyrim - shit

>Waiting in my parents to build new pc.
Fuck you and sage idiot.

>game of the year 2011
>shit
You're waifu a shit friendo

>My opinion, so don't jump on my dick
you sound like a liberal, and you have god awful taste in games.

and this entire thread is op talking to himself. wtf

Hearts of iron 4 is based, fallout 4 is bretty good if you go with brotherhood.

Go lift weights and learn to fight.

weak bait straya
Are you butthurt I don't like your favorite game?

Halo 1, 2, and ODST

Mass Effect 1&2, yeah there's sjw crap sprinkled in there but you still have the choice to kick ass and fuck all kinds of alien pussy

This also works but I still crack open a cold one and play halo when Im not at the gym amigo

Have fun kid, don't worry life stays hard but you either be a whiny bitch or you get stronger and face it

But that doesnt mean you can't stop and smell the flowers every now and again

>xbone player
>asking for red pill
kys

Literal literal autism. Calm down Chris.