>2017
>Not supporting Israel
Whats you're excuse? Don't tell me you're a mudslime or a filty liberal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKx8CE-uo-c
youtube.com/watch?v=MFaCEM83C04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like the way they treat Palestine.

I think it's wrong when a large, powerful, well-financed country bombs the only power plant of some poor desert shithole (Gaza) and leaves children to rot in cold darkness just because some brown kid threw rocks at the apartheid wall.

Fuck Israel and fuck Jewish people.

>caring about muslims
Palestinians would behead you if they got the chance to just because you're a westerner. When hamas is planning suicide bombing daily towards your nation you would defend your people aggresively too

Who is this semen demon?

some autistic kike lesbian on jewtube.

I don't like the way Palestine treats Israel.

What's her channel?

Jews are mudslimes you dumb kike. Kill yourself Jew lover.

Why would I support filthy Jews they can fuck off

They are the more intelligent whiter middle easterners
youtube.com/watch?v=nKx8CE-uo-c

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

until Israel genocides all the shitskins in the middle east I will not support her

youtube.com/watch?v=MFaCEM83C04
woops wrong link

it's not edgy. Also fucking heebs, gtfo

I go out of my way to purchase Israeli products.

three milk t

Threemilk T

Thanks Anons.

Hey guys wiw you wash me mukbang

>there are anti-semites and pro israel at the same time

i will never understand it.

Kek, is this all that she does in her videos? How am I supposed to beat off to that? She needs to do some cosplays or something.

Cant support isreal my moms orthodox.

jesus fucking christ how horrifying.
this gif creeps me out

agatha is wholesome and innocent
Also, i found it pretty easy to fap to her vids desu dont tell anyone tho

i just dont wanna pay for them. if they wanna go live in a sun blasted desert backed up to the ocean by millions of murderous kebabs, fuckin let them. better than having them here.

Kill yourself, kike enabling demon

I don't like the way this "country" was created and that's why I won't support them ever.

Otherwise, I don't especially dislike jewish people, having myself some jewish ancesters.

At least, I don't dislike them more than any other "believed" out there

kek

both parties should be gassed, and nuke the holy land to oblivion while you're at it :^)

I support Israel. I'd support it more If all (or at least most!) Jews stayed there like the Lord intended.

Has Israel ever done anything, ANYTHING, for the United States?

Looks like Sweden isn't the only one suffering Stockholm syndrome...

Israel keeps american footing in the middle east. without israel we wouldn't have any influence in the middle east at all

As the only bastion of culture and peace in the hellhole that is the Middle East, they should be supported. Doubles as drawing all the jews away and into their own country where they can be productive by eradicating the blight of Islam

(((You)))

>middle easterners
Most israelis arent even originally middle easterners they are ashkenazi and shephardic which are european

I've honestly been on the fence once i learned how batshit crazy Islam is, and how its an invention of the catholic church.

I'd honestly rather have a zionist than a Muslim any day of the week. a zionist has a chance at Christianity.

that land was always brewing anyway. nothing would stop interfighting between muslims besides a global caliphate. which israel is a big buffer against.

general population is anti-muslim.

zionists like america. they actually care about westerners and an israelis most definitely share empathy when america takes a hit.

wonder who is behind this post

Go back to your ghetto, robot

What is your excuse for shamelessly expecting me to support your stupid artificial dangerous country? Fuck off and die.

Jews in America get my money and give it to Israel so I do support Israel. Agatha best girl.

Calm down ahmed everything will be ok
agreed

>agatha turns 18 next month

She looks like an irl version of the Sarah Andersen comic

See

Still NO, Jidf