I love america. How easy will it be for a white male to immigrate with Trump as president

I love america. How easy will it be for a white male to immigrate with Trump as president.

>Norge
>white

nice one, Bjorn

Have you even been here?

>THIS
Norwegians are just albino niggers
WE WUZ WHITE N SHIT

GO FISH COD, CODNIGGER!

Stop stealing my bakalao.

You'll need to find a 'merican woman to marry you. Finding one who's willing to marry a low-status foreigner will be difficult, you'll probably have to find some hog.

Unless you hold a degree in STEM and have decent work experience it is not possible (even if you do, getting a work visa after you find an employer willing to sponsor you involves a literal lottery).

Your best bet is to make a master in the US (ideally stem) as that increases your chances - furthermore you can maybe find a girl to marry at university letting you skip all of the bullshit

*bacalhau, Codsucker!

>bakalao
t. vasco

What the fuck do you mean cunt.

I have my native language, you have yours. And I don't give a fuck about yours.

White Norwegians have that oil money.

It would be pretty easy for you to come here.

Basically you need $100,000 in savings and bring it with you, and you are in. You don't pay that money, you keep it, you just have to have it.

Depends if you come through legal means.

america is not white nor is it for them.

And people wonder why we have a prison overpopulation problem.

stop making me more depressed

Fuck off space niggers, we're full. You can crash on the moon

That is not how investor visas work.

Furthermore
> he believes every Norwegian citizen has 100k in oil money to his name

Probably harder than now. I had a lot of friends in the UK try for 8 months to get a visa and couldn't. They ended up going to Australia.

fuck off, we are full

yea, and those who arent going back are probably gonna end up dead or in jail. hows it feel knowing that the kalergi plan is working, and you schvartzes are still at the bottom?

>Scandinavia
>White

All the Norwegians I know actually have a lot more. Also their chocolate is better then yours.

And I'm not talking about an investor visa.

Should have shipped niggers back to africa after ending slavery

Said the paki

>try for 8 months to get a visa and couldn't

Maybe you should have told them that that's not how work visas to the US work?
You get an employer willing to sponsor you for a visa first - you don't apply for a work visa on your own.

it used to be 500k for a green card, since when are we having a fire sale?

we tried, it's called liberia..

>> And I'm not talking about an investor visa.

Then you are talking nonsense - as most Americans sadly do when it comes to knowledge of their immigration laws.

Yes I'm triggered. Yes I'm mad.

I don't know exactly what they were trying to get. I think they wanted to get a temporary job in the US for a year or two to experience the US. It happened to a few of them and I specifically remember one bitching about how hard it was and she gave up lol.

I used to love hearing it because I went to high school there and a lot of people, even teachers, would joke how America was so bad and terrible. I'd always say "who cares what you think of it, you can't live there. So if it's a bad place to live don't worry about it." and it would always stop the convo.

Why the fuck would you want to come here?

It's 56% white, has a lower standard of living than your country, has much more crime, more obesity, I can go on and on.

Unless you're from some shithole like Mexico, Africa, or Asia, I don't see why you'd even consider coming here

Maybe you have not heard, but trump is president now.

europeans are starting to get jealous

>>I think they wanted to get a temporary job in the US for a year or two to experience the US.

theres no real visa options to do that.

fuck off, we're full.

Stop lecturing their people about their own fucking country.

>50% white
Lol

>wants to reject white males, still takes in millions of shitskins per year

Stay cucked, Billy-Bob

we dont want you. black and mexican immigrants only. america is not for white people

I'll be your spouse to make it easy. Marry me Norwegian bro.

Inbox me ;)

theres a difference between lecturing people about their home country and helping them understand their fucked up immigration system. The longer you look into it - and the more often you get bullshit advice from Americans on how to immigrate ("why not just join the army?!") the harder it is to stay quiet about it.

Furthermore OP asked for advice and that's what I'm doing.

>illegal mexicans with no education only.

in eight years we very well may be whiter than your cuck ass

yeah, and the thick booty mexican women

I'll take the D for american citizenship.

Come to Alaska, Petersburg claims to be a proud Norwegian colony

Have you been to america if so where

>Nord
>On Sup Forums
You're already welcome in my book buddy

Driven coast to coast.

Fuck off! We're full!