What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

That finally the free market can reign and the republic can once again be known as the true heart of America.

He meant he's a fucking fruit who can't take his medicine.

>Bernie

Husk mit navn?
>Hva faen dritt! Jeg er konge av landet av sorgen og jævla dod rikes.

he sounds like he knows literally nothing about how things work

It means they still haven't cracked open the part of the civics 101 textbook that says perfectly clearly "constitutional republic"

Will the call be made?

Wtf

Well done

OH MY GOD

Nice.

Slow clap

I love how in their heads you can't have a system that's governed democratically while following capitalist fiscal principles.

Bunch of hysterical fucks.

"It's only democracy if I get my way "

actually its the day that democracy defeated crypto-communism.

PRAISE THOTH

fucking bogposters

The sad part is that it's all manufactured hysteria. These lemmings are incapable of a single thought unless the msm has verified it's ok to think that.

>It means they still haven't cracked open the part of the civics 101 textbook that says perfectly clearly "representative democracy"
fixed that for you

What did he mean by THIS then???

Definitely.

I wouldn't want to exempt a lot of the right-wing and US Republicans from being in any way above this sort of mania ("THANKS OBAMA" is deservedly a catch-phrase of mockery), but it does elicit a great feeling of righteousness when you get to witness the same people who used to act all high and mighty, now falling for the same dog whistle politics bullshit they used to laugh at.

Terrible times for anyone who wants to take liberalism seriously in the US.

>representative
>democracy

>Commie Jew talking about Wester World

> muh symbolism

Do you want to feel the consequences?

Capitalism is a means of production and democracy is system of civic concurrence of law and order, this guy has no idea what he's talking about.

whoa

Clearly, also republic, we have a constitution.

he is right. Transactions don't make capitalism. Private ownership of capital does.
>wealth in the form of money or other assets owned by a person or organization or available for a purpose such as starting a company or investing.

>USA
>a democracy
top kek