Vanga (roosky's orthodox foreteller): May 1979

Vanga (roosky's orthodox foreteller): May 1979.
In 200 years we will have contacts with aliens, first extra terrestrial signals will be received by hungarians. Before that the world will go throught multiple cataklysms, people's mind will shift, they will be greatly divided by their faith. Many ask me when will this time come, my answer: Syria has not fallen yet.

So much about orthodox czar motives. Please tell me about new world order etc, lol. Its not happening, Russian orthodox czar said so. Deal with it, soros scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Civil_War#Aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=3hAleep6uBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump2

bump3

bump4

bump5

Very powerful magic and zen is at work

bump6

Vanga was Bulgarian you retarded faggot.

Vanga also said China becomes a superpower in 2018

>retarded faggot
yeah, right, same to you, her foretellings are mostly used by ruskies.

???

Also entire Europe becomes a caliphate and Rome becomes the new Mecca.

Read about it.

The black president will be america's last president.
>obama
"He who comes down the lightning to earth" (aramian language)
Oba'h ma.
> black

inb4 trump - headshot.

I mean isnt it a superpower? Fuck this shit, why is it always Russia to fight the hegemon, fuck this shit, why not Canada or Mexico becoming super vilain, why is it always us, fuck this shit, is this some god's superplan or what

They overtake the US in 2018 according to her.

Heh, it was a good read when I decided to go to /x/.

Last Russian tsars - faggots and losers. I am ashamed that they ruled my country. I'm sure if Rurik could see theirs shame - he would have peed on the theirs face. These fags kept the country in hunger, ruin and shame! To lose the war JAPAN! CARL! JAPAN!! To think about arming their army with halberds in the FIRST WORLD WAR! CARL! IN THE FIRST WORLD WAR!
I'm not surprised that Nicholas II was overthrown by his uncle... And I'm glad that the authorities in the country received the Lenin, otherwise we would never have won World War II.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Civil_War#Aftermath

>At the end of the Civil War the Russian SFSR was exhausted and near ruin. The droughts of 1920 and 1921, as well as the 1921 famine, worsened the disaster still further. Disease had reached pandemic proportions, with 3,000,000 dying of typhus alone in 1920. Millions more also died of widespread starvation, wholesale massacres by both sides and pogroms against Jews in Ukraine and southern Russia. By 1922 there were at least 7,000,000 street children in Russia as a result of nearly ten years of devastation from the Great War and the civil war.[72]
Refugees on flatcars.

Another one to two million people, known as the White émigrés, fled Russia, many with Gen. Wrangel—some through the Far East, others west into the newly independent Baltic countries. These émigrés included a large percentage of the educated and skilled population of Russia

>It is estimated that the total output of mines and factories in 1921 had fallen to 20% of the pre-World War level, and many crucial items experienced an even more drastic decline. For example, cotton production fell to 5%, and iron to 2%, of pre-war levels.

You fucking nigger.

Go away faggot, remember this one thing: Things never change. Stalin was a tsar who cancelled slavery cancelled in 19 century by other czar. USSR was Stalins czar kingdom, OBVIOULSY it failed without him. Get your shit right, lamer.

11 posts by this ID

19 posts

Sad

oh cool russia is shitposting while drunk again

Stupid bulbash syka. And who started the civil war? Monarchs began war! First, they brought the country to starvation, and then started playing scheming, then, the power in the country has ceased to be centralized. If not the Communists came, would come Essers.

i wouldnt call it that, please be nice

Vanga was just a crazy granny

t. Bulgarian

>So much about orthodox czar motives.
>Imblyign it wasn't related to yet another oil pipeline

She found oil in some distant regions, according to present FIDE president who also said he contacred alliens on their ship

Faggot is your father. Fucking shit tsarist monarchy. Stalin was a Communist! He was against the monarchy and the banks! Don't ever compare Stalin with the tsarist shit.

> this is what (((soviet))) nostalgics actually believe

Get fucked shlomo.

Shut up puppet.

How's life in Germany, Bulgar bro, are the Sup Forums memes true?

>Stalin was a Communist!
Lol. Churchill thinks otherwise.

Churchill's is idiot, he can't even defeat the Turks in the First World War.

This shit only started to appear on runet when Obama announced his candidacy.

t. Russian

> Churchill's is idiot
No, he is not. Starting a world war the way you want, banging stalin and hitler heads together is no way stupid. Would it be other way, Britain would fall.

Oy vey! How can you be so rude?
I thought you jewish communists liked Switzerland for harboring your cocksucking jewish terrorist (aka Lenin).

Britain and France could have stopped Hitler in the 30-ies, when he began to build tanks and to build an army. Instead, they decided to make the Munich agreement and betray Czechoslovakia.

True

Fuck it. Now we need to think how to take chinese menace down.

Lenin could hide in any other country. And Jews have lived in Europe since the time of Pope Borgia... So don't tell me about the Jews, you stupid Jew.

I think that first we should make friends with China, together to destroy the American economy and only then think about world domination.

Russian ride just never stops

> make friends with China
Impossible. Do you realize we have 2nd USA just beneath us? Empire, soverign nations and shit like that.

Let me paraphrase, how soverign is Mexico or Canada or god forbid Panama?

While we are in business relations with China - our economy is growing. The Chinese are very stupid, they are interested in our metallurgy, weapons, and heavy industry. These moments give us an advantage in trade with China. They will help us to develop the industry in Siberia, to stabilize the economy and protect us from the American threat.

> The Chinese are very stupid, they are interested in our metallurgy, weapons, and heavy industry.
I havent loled it like i loled now

To be friends and be in a Union - two different things. The Chinese eat babies (really), they only need as allies. The defense of the Far East, economic development, and world domination. I am sure that soon the world will become bipolar. Then we will create a new iron curtain and isolate from China (we will have all of Europe, Africa and 50% the United States)

Should of replaced Nicholas II with another, more competent tsar instead of installing this poison called communism, in my honest opinion.

Stop appropriating Bulgarian culture.
First the Alphabet, now this.

reeee

Thank God, Trump is going to draw attention of that Chinese Sauron Eye

How does it feel to know that you bolsheviks had one chance and you blew it?
Now you are just a meme on Sup Forums.

He is an exception, listening too much to his wife craziness

You want to walk in sandals, to work in the field without the tractor and use the halberds on the war? To the Communists in Russia have been 3 major uprisings... I'm sure if people start an uprising - don't like actions of the authorities.

Idiot, I'm not a Bolshevik. You better tell me what it's like to know what Russian soldiers fucked your idol Adolf Hitler? Yes. First, Russian solders rushed in the bunker and raped Hitler, and then he shot himself. He couldn't bear the shame.

xaxaxaxaxxxaxaxaxaxaaxaxxa

You fucking idiot actually think im a Nazi?
The Soviets murdered millions of Russians, dismembered your empire and turned you into lazy fucks who think the governement can solve every problem for you.
Death to the red traitors, long live the Tsar.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hAleep6uBI

Ruskies dismembered just about any empire you can think of.

>Ruskies

We ve been played too, just like others, so what. We are a colony to Britain now but so what, its not official or something, we do dirty work for british now, next thing you know is a nuclear war, lol, joking. Fucking British. Masters of everything. More jewish that jews are.

The Europeans destroyed even more of my brothers. Stalin revived the country for 10 years. For 10 years, he has created the most powerful industry in the world, the strongest army and the best weapons. Yes, we were starving, but our work and our money went into the development of the country. Tell me, are you ready to give all his money for the sake of prosperity of your country? I don't think the capitalists are capable of. So your country will never become strong. All you American puppet.

> muh invincible stalinist industry

Where is that industry now? Russia has half the GDP of California.
The commies ruined your country and your still sucking their dicks. Sad!

He did so by abolishing "free slaves" written by other czar, who cares about the dead almost now a century ago, it is nothingness, we live in a new world, we need to face it and act. 1000 GRU hackers? Fuck it. Throw 100 mils at them a year. Annexation of Ukraine? A sure yes. Throw Trump at it lol

I have this book by me by Bzienski, free Ukraine is named a number one strategy to USA, without Ukraine Russia stops being a EuroAsian empire and becomes Asian hellhole. A diplomat wrote it years ago.

>I have this book by me by Bziensk
how it is called?

1. The Greart Chessboard: American primacy and its geostrategic imperatives,
2. The choice: Global domination or global leadership
3. Second chance: Three presidents and the crisis of American superpower

>unironically shilling for fucking Stalin

Better be trolling, i refuse to believe that such stupid people exist.

>Stalin revived the country for 10 years

He built a system, which depended on him alone, once he was gone his slave labor empire started to crumble. He even told to one of his cronies (i think it was Mikoyan): "Once i'm gone what are you going to do without me?".
This is a mistake all dictators do.

>our money went into the development of the country

Yes "development of the country", like North Korea, Maoist China, all Eastern European satellites and Communists around the world. You had to support them all, while living in shit.

>I don't think the capitalists are capable of. So your country will never become strong.

that was a really shitty trolling attempt.

We cant decide whether he was good or bad. Decommunisation in Russia-never. We need to bury Lenin first as by his will (hello, it was in his will). Putin feels too short for this.

This is pol, not /x/. Unlike that place, we are not retarded and we don't believe in baseless paranormal bullshit. Be gone, fuckwit.

99% of Russians believe it so you better believe it too if you have anything to do with ruskies

I suspect you are mentally ill.

Not even a troll, mentally ill. Trolls behave way differently. You are just ... odd.

What exactly makes you think that?

2nd
What exactly makes you think that?

Is it because you are butthurt belt or something? Is it official business you do here? Like... Are you paid?

Note to anyone concerned. We ve got, got forbid, MOLDOVA SHILLS, brace yourself. Moldova official culture (WTF) and Moldova whatever is going to be down your throath here and there. Thanks for attention.

...You do realize we can see your ID right?

Idiot bitch. This industry was dispersed throughout the Soviet Union. Look at a map idiot. 50% of the enterprises remained in Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine.

Confirmed. Tell me more about ID

>36 posts by this id.

76 posts in this thread (not including mine)

Get out in the cold and wake up from your drunken stupor, Vlad.

>The Annexation Of Ukraine...
>Ukraine...
Ukraine, as a state, emerged only in 1991. Before that Ukraine was simply a Region of Russia and the Soviet Union.

Vanga is a meme

k

>slave labor
Idiot, you know that under Stalin, Russia's population has become richer by 3 times than that of Nicholas II? You know that Stalin introduced passports, free medical care and education? You stupid idiot, who lives on the donations of the United States. You've lost all your independence after left the Soviet Union. Now all your plants were bought up by Americans, and your country turned into a piece of shit.

Maybe PEPE him self is alien invetion and they program...

Not a fan of Tzar, but no matter what, judeo-bolshevics and their ideological decendants should be crucified.

>richer by 3 times than that of Nicholas II
Obviously since he made slaves do the heavy indurstry and infrastracture (like volga channel in which more than a hundred thousands died) projects. Another Czar who made infrastructure is Peter the Great, i think over a million died during the draining of the swams and constructure.

Constructure of Saints Petergrsburg obviously

The development of Siberia has always been a thankless task... for Example Ermak and the Cossacks... Many of them also died.

They are here. I cant just decide. Are they from the moon or extra tellestrial, i have a feeling, these subjects are local.

Do not mix glory for the motherland in conquer and some slave work

>bought up by Americans

By swedes and the like. But this is not a principal thing

>donations of the United States

They are cheap labor workforce source for EU. Thats their only function.

>Stalin

Still more then 3mill of convicted as "contr-revolutioners". Stalin was an anvil and Hitler was a hammer. Both should be despised by adequate russians.

Is there anyone who thinks the same? InterStellar travel is a joke. These objects/subjects have always been with us, they are prone to air-to-air missiles and i think we should take down any of their ships. Moon or not, it is a matter of not national but humanity security. Also introduce telescopes who always watch moon, even dark side in HD.

Idiot fucking. The Cossacks were ordinary criminals who fled to the North. They are worse than slaves during the reign of Nicholas II, who laid a railway to the far East.

Blunt khohol. If the monarchs took all the money of the peasants, Stalin paid wages, rebuilding the country and cared about her safety.

Wrong post reply?

Я тeбe гoвopю, чтo TЫ TУПOЙ ХOХOЛ CУКA. КAКИE HAХУЙ PAБЫ ПPИ CTAЛИHE? Tы блядь coвceм eбaнyтый?

GRU at its finest. SHOOT DOWN THE SAUSERS, YOU FUCKERS. THEY ENEMYS.

Cидишь ceйчac y мaмки блядь нa шee и вeщaeшь блядь зa вcю cтpaнy. Пиздyй вoн нa paбoтy зa 25к cpeднeй зapплaты пo cтpaнe и пocмoтpи кaкoй ты блядь "cвoбoдный гpaждaнин". И цapю бaтюшкe блядь пoклoниcь, oн тo твoeгo пpaдeдa oхyeннo тaк зoлoтoм oдapил, чтo тoт aж вcю жизнь в пoлe вьябывaл дa в лaптях блядь хoдил.

K H O H O L SYKA. Иди нaхyй.

Why the fuck would aliens contact hungarians first? To get the Kürtős kalács recipy from them or what? I hope those white nigger aliens won't help the mongols to steal erdely from us !

So you believe there are evil aliens living on the moon? This seems plausible to you?