So... guys

So... guys

Why after trump won the election did Obama start mass pardoning every crack/coccaine/meth dealer in the united states?

justice.gov/pardon/obama-commutations
justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

seriously i just scroll down this page and its people found with 15+ Kilograms of the damn stuff, and he's just pardoning them like it's nothing.

I count 8,000 dealers pardoned since trump won, he just started pardoning them all right away in massive lumps.

I'm thinking he's trying to sabotage the crime statistics for trump's first year in office. Because he's just released 8000 known criminal distributors back into the communities they initially ruined, which are likely black communities considering its mostly crack charges.

Whatever it is, its pretty fucked up. Maybe more people should be looking at this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bjWSW94-P3Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy#Pardons_and_commutations_signed_on_President_Clinton.27s_final_day_in_office
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_George_W._Bush#December_20.2C_2005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

I want you liberal traitors to explain this.

>not understanding what a commutation is

1 to 100 law is bullshit. Obama is right.

1 gram of crack = 100 grams of cocaine in the crooked court system

Worse than that, he's pardoning terrorists like that FLN bomber. Surprised he hasn't let Mumia Abu-Jamal or Assata Shakur off the hook yet.

>Obama is right.

WRONG. Obama is a nigger. That means he's never right.

The majority of them were violent offenders who had possession of illegal firearms.

And that's your excuse?

they'll be out of a job once the wall is build anyway.

Helping fellow democrat voters.

*FALN

>The majority of them were violent offenders who had possession of illegal firearms.

Pardons hurt a presidents political capital.

It is 100% normal for presidents to pardon everybody at the last moment.

Obama believes black dealers were the victims of racist justice policies that punished blacks more than whites. They actually WERE racist justice policies that punished blacks more than whites.

Obama has been getting dealers out of prison for awhile now.

just fucking read the page man

it lists firearm possessions and previous arrests.

>I count 8,000 dealers pardoned since trump won, he just started pardoning them all right away in massive lumps.

Meh, what's the body count from his endless support of ISIS and other "moderate" rebels?

>So... guys
That was a really reddit way to start your thread.

Every president does this during final week of the final term. Jfc I know most of you didnt even vote or follow politics so Thank god i came to shed some light and prove /pol is full of a bunch of rooks.

Like BEFORE he started pardoning these guys, I 100% thought Obama would be pardoning hundreds of drug dealers today. Obama has a habit of letting black dealers off the hook.

Thousands surprises me.

Takes one to know one.

thx senpai

What point are you trying to make again? Those are two separate crimes & two separate charges that have nothing to do with each other.

Just Jim Crow me up senpai

>after

Where have you been, you media drone.

Kek every president pardons a bunch of nigger crack dealers with histories of violence?

Kek

>firearm offenders
>2nd amendment doesn't apply because muh feels

A search for violent on the pardons page yields 0 results, a search for violent on the commutations page yields 3 results. That's not a fucking majority. Bootlickers need to fuck off.

he needs them free so they can join the peaceful protests

Can't possess a firearm while committing a felony

I just took one guys name, googled it, and looked at a massive page of crystal meth possession counts, robbery, fraud, and attaching a fake license plate to his car.

>make everything a felony
>2nd amendment becomes worthless
Good job retard.

Says who?

Felons have the rights of the constitution

>1 guy is a majority

>that punished blacks more than whites

And he's doing it again by unleashing violent criminals onto the black community.

>It is 100% normal for presidents to pardon everybody at the last moment

He has issued more pardons to violent criminals than the last 20 presidents combined.

Yeah I'm surprised by the sheer number of pardons.

>Today, the President granted commutation to 330 individuals. The President has now granted commutation to a total of 1,715 individuals, including 568 people who had been sentenced to life in prison.

who the fuck gets life in prison for possessing a couple grams of coke?

>violent criminals

Like who? Your hidden segration state motive is showing

jesus christ look at these statistics

almost 1/3rd of the people pardoned were serving life sentences because courts thought they shouldn't be released again.

Black people thats who. Its slavery, then jim crow segration then mass incarceration in that order.

We have more prisioners today than slaves in 1890

good, make em work. Russia does.

>they dindu nuffin
>they in jail cause whitey raysis

This is literally your argument.

Obama knows the court is broken. Why do you think he pardoned them?

t. Bootlickers

It is pretty much his job to make trump look bad.

why are you complaining?

The fact that you said >after, triggered me so here's a proof he's been doing it for more than a year. Yes he did pardon some after this Vice special.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bjWSW94-P3Y

Because he's a radical anti-American who wanted to spit in the country's face one last time?

I suggest you wake up. Watch this movie and educate yourself

If you love russia so much, i suggest you move there putin puppet

Why did he do anything in 2008 - 12?

Democratic President Franklin D. Roosevelt granted 3,687 pardons in his four terms in office.

Democratic President Woodrow Wilson pardoned, commuted or rescinded the convictions of 2,480 people.

Democratic President Harry S. Truman pardoned, commuted or rescinded the convictions of 2,044 people.

Democratic President Barack Obama has pardoned or commuted the convictions of 1,325 people as of January 2017.

Republican #1 is Calvin Coolidge (1545) I think

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

>nigger lets other niggers off the hook
who is actually surprised?

>radical anti-white supremacist that wanted to spit in the confederate souths face one last time?

Yes. He did

5D chess

>using the constitutional power to pardon and grant clemency to prisoners is anti-American

t. Bootlicker

>muh systematic raycism

t. Marxist bootlicker

Your argument is that you don't think crime should be punished.

It's pointless to try to reason with you.

Shills are out in force today.

you are pathetic

Every government since George Bush Snr has released drug dealers. Particularly cocaine; because that's what the US gov does.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy#Pardons_and_commutations_signed_on_President_Clinton.27s_final_day_in_office

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_George_W._Bush#December_20.2C_2005

Because he's like a little child. Since his team lost the game he wants to shit up the playground as much as possible now that he still can.
It's not really his fault. If only his father was there for him when he needed to he would have become reasonably well adjusted.

Actually, they don't.
If they're a convicted felon they are not allowed to vote, or own a firearm

Im a marxist when we have a larger prison population than fucking Communist China?

Yeah no

>Your argument is that you don't think crime should be punished.

>We should support all shitty laws because the government can never be wrong

t. Bootlickers

>Losing rights as an American
>government taking away constitutional rights for a lifetime

Yeah what kind of commie shit is that?

Maybe it is exchange for El Chapo going to US prison

>illegal firearms
Only illegal in California and New York

>Your argument is that you don't think crime should be punished.
Most crimes aren't actual crimes.

>people should be able to commit crimes because I say so

>attaching a fake license plate to his car
Well that just makes sense, especially if you're going to be driving down a tollroad

>people should be able to commit crimes because I say so

>bootlicker can't comprehend a law being shitty

Statists like you are the type that would report their own parents for wrongthink.

>White Supremacists should be able to class so many things as crimes to they can get as much inmates as possible and keep them in prison for as long as possible.

Capitalism at work. Private owned prisons are a business and they control what exactly us a crime.

This should be state run and state controlled. Another reason why capitalists are ruining the world over a buck

>shit, Trump's going to make the inner cities great again
>what do we do, they might stop voting democrat if their living conditions improve!
>FLOOD THEM WITH CRACK DEALERS!

>canada has no leaf
>makes an intelligent post

Clearly the leaf is what makes Canada retarded. Remove the leaf and you remove the retardation.

>Most crimes aren't actual crimes.

how many layers of dude weed lmao are you on.

All Crimes are Crimes, your opinion on if they should be crimes or not is irrelevant, and if you want to change that you should run for office.

Trump is actually closing down funding for private prisons.

You're calling me a bootlicker because I don't think violent criminals should be released onto the public.

looks like nearly every pardon is just cleaning someones record rather than releasing than from prison
the commutations are stagered all over the place so there wont be some rush of criminals
still fucking hate this nigger lessening the penalties for nasty degenerates is probably the most substantive thing he did in his entire term

Trayvon was not killed by a cop.

>niglet with drugs caught 3 times
>life in prison
>king big nig deals drugs
>pardoned

Anyone forget Obama is a nigger?

pretty much every president has done that shit right before they leave office

I hope you know, most crimes are crimes because it makes the prison industrial complex as much money as possible, not to protect the population

Not finding this image via google. Don't know where it came from.

>nothing to do with each other

Except the offender...

k

YEAH BRUH I LISTEN TO IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE TOO

I DONT LIKE ANY CANDIDATE FUCK EM ALL!!!!!

Communist China doesn't have black people.

transition period bullshit needs to go, if this is what is being done, how can people tolerate this and Obama sending troops into Europe.

just take office right away, this is not needed

>falling for the hollywood jew
I found your problem.

There is no excuse for a thing that Obama did, even if your disordered brain actually feels empathy with murderous and ruthless drug dealers, you cannot make excuses for other peoples lifes they are going to ruin, by intimidating them and earning money on their adictions.

How distorted you sick brain has to be to even grasp posibility that something like this is "good".

No wonder why american liberals are laughed at in the world especially more conservative countries.

But delusion needs a treatment and if not treated can make someone make irrational decision, Mike Pence will fix everything with one electro shock.

Drug laws are used to lock up violent criminals, the same way RICO was used to take down the mob.

You disgust me.
These aren't cock smoking hippy faggot dude weed dealers... they are violent crack niggers.

t. Ku Cuck Klan

Because now that Obongo isn't going to be president any more, he will go back to being a regular street ape. He is trying to get some "street cred" before hitting the crack houses again.

Just stop.

It's pathetic.

>Yeah what kind of commie shit is that?
It is a part of a punishment for committing egregious crimes against society. If a jury of your peers can find you guilty of being a felon, than it is how it is.

If you are a felon, and don't like it GTFO......but wait, some respectable countries have laws prohibiting entrance for certain crimes....Well FUCK....3rd world country with rights, or USA with some rights missing.....that is the choice a felon will need to make.

If you do crimes, you have to deal with the consequences.

>smoking a plant = lose 2nd amendment rights
t. Bootlicker

Obama is not to be trusted.
He's releasing the drug dealers because they will assist attempts to sabotage the wall. The wall will keep drug lords in Mexico from moving their product into the US.
Get it now?

> comparing dude weed lmao dealers with degenerate crack dealers eager to ruin more lives with a brain damaging, addicting drug

t. Bataclan survivor apologist

what the fuck?

>blatant racism spouting
>angry when someone calls you out .

Youre like an exposed kike thats angry that hes exposed. Literally the same thing.

Stay cucked

>>smoking a plant = lose 2nd amendment rights
OH how I knew your dumbass would quote me.

Here is the simple facts. The laws that these clowns insist on breaking are on the books. They are very clear about what is legal and what is not, and the punishments are even very easy to decipher. You are a burger...you know about Mandatory Minimum Sentences. These crack-heads knew full well that if they were caught 3 times that they would be given a life sentence. THEY KNEW IT. THEY CONTINUED TO GET CAUGHT.

Bottom line. You are a retard with an extra chromosome.

Your opinion about a law being as simple as "smoking a plant" is totally irrelevant. Your opinion does not matter one bit. That is what makes it a neat thing to try to debate. You are debating using "feels". Keep on trying, and eventually you will get it (no you won't. I am lying.)

The simple plant you are talking about is a federally controlled substance.

Also, if you are just an "end user" of marijuana, all of the crime associated with it are misdemeanors.....Up until the point when you are caught carrying enough that you cannot legally defend yourself as it being your own (last I checked in my state it was 28 grams). I know this because I have been caught with a simple plant once. The punishment I received for my simple plant use was a $280 fine and a misdemeanor which over 10 years later is not even on my record........I know that it was, and I know that it is no longer there.

Fuck off feels debater. Come back with some facts, or better yet just kys.

>jim crow

obviously you havent spent any time around niggers

>implying prejudice is a flaw and not a learned skill of discernment when interacting with society

Have fun relaxing around black males, who make up 6% of the population and commit over 50% of all murders and rapes.

Trump will either be the President who did nothing about a crime spree, or the president who suspended civil rights in his war against crime (And the fact that it worked will be conveniently ignored by Liberals). They're already paving the way for the return of the American royal family.

That pic forgets to note that most of the world is a violent hellhole filled with despicable people. If the majority of nations actually enforced their laws they would have prison statistics far higher than those of the US.

Slavery was abolished in 1865 faggot