Main difference between European and Russian muslims

>European muslim gets a truck and kills some stupid citizens
>Russian muslim gets an AK and goes to Syria to fight against terrorism.

This video shows "chechen" battalion of Russian military police in Aleppo:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vxmYR6QQkI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Moscow_Metro_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=Irj_4IVLBP8
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_eUbRdodA&nohtml5=False
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Circassians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we totally don't have crazy chechens

>implying russia does not have terrorism

here's another: during hostage situations muslims in western Europe are the ones who kill the hostages.

Yeah. Those muslim street gangbangers in Moscow are nice

It was right wingers that funded them.

Still has unfortunately.
But how many muslims are in European army?

What is European army?

And why would we let Muslims to join army in big numbers?

Are you stupid?

If they're muslim why are there 2 orthodox christian police with them?

Ivan come on. You can bullshit only western europeans

>And why would we let Muslims to join army in big numbers?

But you let Muslims refugees to come to your countries. Why don't let them to serve in your armies?

>Why don't let them to serve in your armies?

Why on fuck would we do that?

When it comes to Muslims, your country is not any better. Do you really believe we will swallow that bullshit coming from you?

>If they're muslim why are there 2 orthodox christian police with them?

They are military advisors.
Commander says there are people of four religions in his batallion.

desu we have a lot of mudshit in our army
but i'd rather not have any, you can't trust them

>>Russian muslim gets an AK and goes to Syria to fight against terrorism.

fuck off with the damn propaganda.

There is tons of chechens that go to Syria to shoot children in their feet and leave them to bleed out. You don't fool anyone sirty slav

>When it comes to Muslims, your country is not any better.

At least we have Muslim guys who fight for our country.

>who fight for our country.
they are not fighting for you country. they are fighting for their country. they give a shit about ethnic ruskie

>implying poland redneck knows my country better than me

Lol piss off. They joined the army because they had nothing else in their lives.

You are utterly retarded if you think we'll fall for your entry level propaganda.

>implying you are not some kaukaz brown shitskin
>implying that you are not brainwashed by Putin who is not even an ethnic slav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Moscow_Metro_bombings

No.

The difference is that the russian ones are white. Pic related

The ones in Europe are arab and nigger scum.

Doesnt putin pay for this guy in Chenchya or however you spell it so they wont chimp out and keep the muslims under control?

>"chechen" battalion
>literally Kadyrov slaves. The same guy that "I killed my first russian when I was 16"
>What is Moscow metro bombings? Who is the woman on this pic with child's head in her hand?

He is right you know. Not all russian muslims are idiots. They understand that ISIS fans are a problem for them too. But that does not mean they believe in Russian Federation. If we give them money they value it to some extent.

this is white now

No hostages, no hostage situation.

My point is that they give a shit about slavs and proper white ruskie who are the heart of Russia. There are no good muslims

hohol, please

This is not white

Didn't Chechens massacre a school and take a Moscow theater hostage?
Nothing on that scale has happened in the West apart from maybe the London bombings

There's a lot of muslim in french army. Also lot of polynesians.

shhh. dont spoil his narrative

Are you seriously claiming Chechen's have never chimped out? Hell I'd argue they've done worse terrorist attacks than ours.

some day it will come out that russia was influencing the terrorist attacks in yurop. some day

>There are no good muslims

This. Traitors all of them. Putin is a sentimental idiot to trust them. Scam from caucasus republic was not allowed in Russian military for a reason lately.

They cut throates of Russian soldiers less than 20 years ago. Never trust muslims or believe in cheap propaganda.

Other Chechens fought them (for various reasons) and most of Russian Muslims aren't even Chechens or Dagestanis.
That woman was Central Asian and she was literally mentally ill.
I believe OP's point is that it's not black and white.

plot twist: op is sitting on a bottleneck

Yeah Volga Tatars and Bashkirs really butchered a lot of innocent Russians in 90's.

Are Chechen White/European?

no/no

I'm talking about Caucasian churkas.

>deaths above 400
Russian muslim sure are better than the european ones, oh wait it's exactly the same

The Chechen War was started by Boris Berizosky, now a dead kike.

Didn't Chechens kill thousands of Russians? Also Boston bombers were Chechens.

Yeah
I just remembered the Madrid train bombings and that Paris nightclub

Why are chechens fighting for the Russians? And why of all units are they an MP unit?

Any why are they wearing the same beret as the MVD Spetsnaz?

Why don't Russia just grant them Independence? The region seems troublesome to control.

>chechen battalion
>muslims
>orthodox priest amongs them

My brain hurts from all the bullshit in this OP post.

top laff

forgot
>gets AK
>AK
>just goes to syria
>fights againts terrorism

It just doesnt stop.

>Why are chechens fighting for the Russians?
youtube.com/watch?v=Irj_4IVLBP8

And yet more
>Russian! military police!
>in Aleppo

This must be the most cancerous post ever seen.

Glad to see the Muslims with the Priest!

Orthodox, no doubt.

Russia has become really cool.

Hush child. Your country is almost 20% Muslim. You have big problem.

Russia is 7% muslim and you are a 50% mutt

Are you drunk already? It's just 3 PM.

Muslim population:

-Russia: About 16 million.
-UK: About 2 million
-Germany: Probably same as UK.
-Sweden: Under 1 million
-France: around 6 million or even higher?

Oh lord, noice.

I grant you a class B-NTZ visa, yourself and your banter coach are allowed to permanently reside in our fair nation.

But russia has a population of 140 something million and more land area than pluto

While both germany and uk have tiny populations and even worse with sweden

Yea, Russia and USA have the largest white population in the world.

Dont try to divert the facts! Damn you Russian Ryssä!

Yes i am. Wont you? Its friday!?

>inb4 divide and conquer jews arrive

>germany and uk have tiny populations
> tiny populations
>80 and 65 millions.
>145 to 140 millions
get out

I hate putinbots like OP so much. Glad that anons from other countries dont fall for this bullshit anymore. And yes, tatars and baskirs are part of the ptoblem. They are trying to ban russian language in schools in their republics.

They have feudal relatioship between them, Kadyrov and Putiv.
>Vassal of my vassal IS NOT my vassal...

Some have not pledged and fighting now for isis and others.
Freedom-fighters my ass, thanks NATO

Again?

Sweden have it the worst. They have only 9 million people, but yet their government keeps flooding the country with foreigners.

I don't drink at work.

Why though?

Doesnt your government give them money so they wont chimp out like in the 90's?

The only problem is you.

Yea but the countries are also tiny compared to russia
Muzzies in russia live in thier own republics in the outer reamers' in germany and uk they are everywhere

The main difference you don't seem to get is that your muslims are native there, while most euro muslims came in the last 50 years.
Yours have been part of you for centuries yet they still keep on having a parallel society and terrorism.

We've invested in them, they're profitable nao and whine taxes are too high

>Russian
>doesnt drink at work
:D

oh, right
>trollfactory
didnt think that, that might get you shot...i mean disappear in unmarked vans.

> be shit country with no special forces to speak of
> most dangerous event your police ever had to deal with was a tractor hijacking
> try to banter russians who had THE most intense islam-related hostage situations and still managed to rescue 2/3 hostages from buildings rigged with explosives, suicide-bombers, and 40+ jihadis

I know dissing on your little village-state is a bit over the top, but you're probably a US fanboy, so would you like to tell us about all the epic hostage rescue missions done by the US?

Like that one time they were trying to storm an ISIS prison with hostages and ended up drone striking it, because Delta Force is a shit?

Or if you're a good NATOcuck in general, let's remember how the SAS shat their pants at Iraq embassy.

The tasks Russians had to deal with were unprecedented, and also came at a time when the Security Forces of Russia were underfunded and suffering.

Your discount-russian country, doesn't hold a candle to brave heroes of Alfa Group speznaz.

Kill yourself, peasant.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_eUbRdodA&nohtml5=False

Hahahaha.

There are millions of Muslims in Moscow and st. Petersburg alone, fool.

Get lost from this board churka lover. Try fucking goats to become closer to your mudslime kinfolk.

>Muzzies in russia live in thier own republics
Yup and also in Moscow and Peter which are the main cities in Russia

Belgium is full of muslims as well.

And your point being?

because their muslim is different than the western european muslim they are not immigrant from mideast or anywhere they have been in russia for centuries only those crazy chechen are still crazy the other muslim like the tartar are irreligious if you have to thanked communism for something you should thanked them for making a muslim becoming a pussy

>Yours have been part of you for centuries yet they still keep on having a parallel society and terrorism.
"Centuries" is putting it a bit too strongly, Chechnya was only included in Russian Empire by the end of the Caucasus War, in 1860s.

And Caucasus was always a basket case, and always will be. Look at Armernians and Azeris, or Georgians ans Ossetians. The moment Soviet troops left, they all started trying to ethnically cleanse each other. So in this case I honestly blame region/culture/genetics, not so much Islam.

Muslims from other regions are orders of magnitude calmer and better integrated. Tatarstan and Bashkirya don't have "parallel societies".

So shut the fuck up.

Muslims are obviously going to go to the rich country where they can get wealthier though higher pay. Even poles don't want to stay in poland

Both are shit but at least Russian Muslims are more chink than kebab

yfw there are more brits in eu than poles

Yeah, it gives them money. But its not enough for them anymore. They want independence and cleance their republics from "russian occupants"

Found Azatlyk scum.

Yaeh and there WAS huge russian populance there. Russians were pushed from muslim republics in Caucassus. Now this is happening in Tatarstan, Buryatia, Adygea and etc. Ethnic republics are pure cancer.

Wtf i love muslims now.

>There is tons of chechens that go to Syria to shoot children in their feet and leave them to bleed out.

Good marksmanship! Feet, especially running, are hard to hit.

Why not just get rid of them then? Are these regions rich in natural resources? Is that why Russia wants to keep them?

>Now this is happening in Tatarstan, Buryatia, Adygea
He пиши хyйню.

obligatory.

Razman Kadyrov is very interesting. Anyone would get kgb'd, but he somehow manages to cuck Vlad w/o serious consequences.

Butthurt Muscovites detected. Do you know why I don't care about your churka obsession? Because when there were no Muslims to speak of in Moscow, you kept whining just as much about Russian people from other regions coming to live and work in Moscow.

Maybe if budget money was more evenly distributed, migrants would be evenly distributed as well, instead of all of them swarming to Moscow and offending your delicate hipster sensibilities.

I enjoy your suffering.

Smth like this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Circassians

Some Chechens look very European, no different than Ethnic Russians. Others look middle eastern.

Anglos won't understand, because they all live on islands, but it's generally not a good idea to create Islamist slave-trading cesspits right across your border.

Because for some reason we tolerate the wastewater of the muslim world flowing our way, whereas Russians are well-practiced in either transforming, removing or utilising large masses of slightly deranged people.