No matter what Trumps says the media will say it was the worst inauguration speech ever...

No matter what Trumps says the media will say it was the worst inauguration speech ever. Unlike all the great and unforgettable speeches by Obama and his wife.

Apparently rural and suburban retards love his speeches.

This is the same media that said Trump could never win for 2 years straight.
We know they'll lie and misrepresent, but we don't care.

If all they say is lies, then they should say a nice thing about him

Yeah. I can't wait for Three Doors Down and uh... whatever other amazing acts he booked for his inauguration.

A Springteen COVER band didn't even want to be associated with him. Holy shit.

Only old people, and faggots care what the media says anymore.

It will be the most interesting inaguration speech ever since no one remembers any of the others.

Trump 1
Losers: -44

WHY DOES THIS FUCKING SAME LEAF KEEP POSTING THIS EXACT SAME FUCKING COMMENT EVERYWHERE.
EVERY FUCKING TIME ITS JUST
"Only rural retards voted trump all the intelligent city dwellers voted for shillary"
ON EVERY FUCKING THREAD ON THIS ENTIRE SITE. FUCK OFF

all the intelligent city people voted hillary

m8 i think you just got b8'd

>Only rural retards voted trump all the intelligent city dwellers voted for shillary

That's true. It should get posted more often.

Kek sees the logic in this statement, yet also confims it's candour.

Uh uh uh uh uh

But cities are filled with 80% uneducated niggers and spics

That's a lot of fucking time he's spent commenting on every single thread the exact same thing every time if he's baiting.

it's true though

who is more intelligent, Cletus the racist bumpkin from Alabama or Joe the tech startup entrepreneur from California?

I assume Kanye will be performing right?

>wife

>Apparently rural and suburban retards love his speeches.

Discriminating against farmers
Wow, I wonder why you lost

same?

>wife

But Joe will relax around blacks because his college programming told him everyone is equal and get stabbed for his shoes.

>suburban retards are all farmers

k

Democrats
>"We support the poor, uneducated working class."

(Trump Wins with the proletariat)

Democrats
>"That's just because they are retarded and don't have an expensive degree like I do."

How is he not dead?

>unforgettable speeches by Obama and his wife

I think we saw the real Obama just once when Putin hacked his teleprompter and bamboozled it with some okie-doke.

>rural and suburban retards
>working

Thanks for the laff.

I would have played but I don't have a band and only know a few Ozzy/Black Sabbath songs.

The pleasure of truth penetrating you is the best feeling, that's the reason I belive

kill yourself, Chang

No you just know that it's going to be a bad speech and are making excuses for him in anticipation.

Copypasta and a robot

Also OP is right, no matter what he's getting shit. It's worse than the Bush years ahead of us.

>great and unforgettable
You know, that's the thing. My inner "don't give a fuck" has really been in high gear the past 8 years; and I'm just starting to realize it. Not like, a depressive episode, but more like "fuck DC and that guy that's talking right now".

I took lunch when Obama was inaugurated with a large group of (take a wild guess) people from work. It was an historical moment, and honestly I didn't want to miss it. Forget the fact that I actually voted for McCunt. History was in the making, and I didn't want to miss it.

Now, looking back, I truly cannot remember any speech he's ever given. To me, they were all unremarkable. The moment he first started talking back when he first ran, I knew right then and there he was no real black man, and that irked me more than anything else. Somehow, I think all the people I went to lunch with that day knew it, too, but didn't want to talk about it. His (partial) blackness was enough for them, and they were gleeful in that in and of itself.

Trump, on the other hand; I don't miss a speech it if I can help it. Sure, he speaks at a 6th grade level, but it's effective language he uses. Most all of his rallies had the same material, and I didn't seem to mind it. If anything, it proved he was consistent in his message.

To this moment, he's still not sworn in yet, and he's already done more for the economy than Obama has in the past 8 years. He's going to have Hollywood and all those worthless pieces of shit in a tissy until his last day in office. The wall is coming, actual affordable health care, and starting a small business will be a viable course of action soon.

I'm waking up this morning in the same level of excitement as if it were my birthday.

How do you think

>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Showed up as first post everywhere? Either a bot or someone has a lot of time on their hands.

Relax guy, it's Sup Forums you act like it some special place.

This one will always be the funniest before and after.

>To this moment, he's still not sworn in yet, and he's already done more for the economy than Obama has in the past 8 years.

lmao trumplerinas

>the eternal dane

There will be a bunch of nutjobs who will hang on this asswipes every word.

Or live segregated in posh, high-price cities or in gated communities, cut off from the reality an average person faces

>If blacks are so criminal, how come I've never been a victim of black crime EVEN if I drive by highway exits that lead straight to the ghetto every day in my crossover SUV? Checkmate hillbilly racists

Shush, their great and handsome saviour moves mountains by doing nothing.

But on a more serious note: The faggot's not even in office yet and he's already had accusations of being Hitler, all that he's supposed to be right now is a fable fabricated by people and their wishful thinking.

obama's "wife"

>Obama
ook eek ook
>Michelle
*smacks lips*

you work 5 hours a day buying houses in vancouver chong, neck yourself

thats because they dont want to be murdered by blacks.

kek so much this

Probably be boring.

The RNC speech was the real epic speech. Remember how bold and powerful it was?

i get the feeling it will be a little more low-key. he has two styles when he speaks, its either fire-and-brimstone and off the cuff or its that more subdued voice.

pretty good that he can manage to do his best work when hes not speaking off a script, i think he doesnt like saying other peoples words because he has the best words.

yea, unlike the intelligent city folk. Who thought it good idea to protest and destroy their own blue voting city. What smarts!

We know the truth. Only we know. The rest are just brainwashed sheeps. I laugh at liberal media. Can't even stomach to watch 1 minute of their shit. Praise kek.