Singaporean is the master race

They have the highest IQ, go suck a yellow tiny dick stormfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JqLm1kXqvo
crasstalk.com/2014/02/brunei-vs-singapore-a-case-study
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah they have a good looking city but the singaporeans are unsufferable

Agreed

yeah, and 1.2 birth rate, and they live in fascist overgrown military base without culture where fun is not allowed.

Singapore is the future, they have a nearly perfect system

It's not so much that they have the highest IQ, it's just that there are no rural and suburban retards to lower the average.

most singaporeans are illiterate work dredges. When the Amos Yee guy criticizes them, they post broken characters to the youtube comments.

Been there. A lot of insencere posers working themselves to an early grave + everpresent fun police. Nothing is legal in Singapore and they will only masturbate over fancy food

the life of singaporean:
>you wake up
>you take public transport to work because it costs 85k USD to own a car for 10 year
>9am to probably 7pm because your boss asks you to take overtime
>reach home
>eat sleep
>repeat

>Amos Yee

and the public housing for a 4 room is easily costs USD$314K, and you probably have to serve it on a 40~50 years loan. Most male citizen finishes their bachelor degree at the age of 25 because they have to serve 2 fucking years of compulsory National Service

maybe happiness isn't what you thought it is

the ultimate troll child

youtube.com/watch?v=6JqLm1kXqvo

Who gives a shit about our IQ. We aren't creative for shit to innovate.

>Can't think for themselves
>Autocratic Government
>Everyone is trying to become a doctor or lawyer, a zero sum game

Sounds pretty shit to be honest. People like to hate Melbourne but when you're in business and interact with the top 10% of society it's pretty comfy.

I don't know shit about "master races", just shit posted this to see how AltRighters.

i think hong kong is up there too in terms of IQ and pisa scores etc.

it seems like asian regions that were enriched by the eternal ANGLO turned out the best, whereas poo in loo colonial places are mediocre

>Muh average IQ

Who cares?

The people who are into "high IQ populations" usually like autocratic goverments right?

This.
The authoritaro-libertarian model of Singapore is a real-world Hoppean snek meme.

I like the tax policy there tho. What do you guys think of working up to a more senior role where you have some autonomy and then transferring over there, vs starting at entry level in finance there?

This

Why does IQ matter if you can't use it to help humanity & invent new shit. You make great societies, i'll give you that.

Rare flag. I dunno, empty shell of an existence with actual free speech being criminalised with decadent food and tasteless displays of status as the only joy. Dunno EU. you tell me

Singapore is a hellhole. No freedom. Everything is regulated. And inhibits people.

yeah you're probably too much on the safe side. Germany isn't much different in that regard. "inventions XD" is pretty risky behavior and can go wrong. But if you get lucky... it opens up new possibilities

The only reason they have a high IQ is because they import a lot of Whites, Indians, and Chinese people for finance, engineering, medicine, etc. Native Singaporeans are pretty stupid.

Singapore will merge with Indonesia and Malaysia in 2050 forming pic related.
Digits confirm

It was only annoying when I was still a smoker :D

They don't import Chinese people, they ARE Chinese people.
Original Malay are a minority since a while now.

If we declared a university to be a country it'd have a high IQ too.

Your country's birthrate is 1.3, literally not even better in any meaningful capacity
Pretty much this, they're also pursuing eugenics and are starting to implement technocracy

>Implying IQ is static
Both culture and genetics influence intelligence.
The west is living a culture of hedonism consumerism complacency and lack of discipline that continually lowers the IQ of every new generation. Meanwhile, the discipline and soulless work ethic that is quite normal in asia allows them to grow their IQ and mosernise their countries
Fact still stands that we invented or founded 95% of all sciences, technologies, political, philosophical and art movements, corporations, greatest empires, as well as the STILL RICHEST countries today.

Add another arrow to the left of Judaism.

>no freedom or culture
Stop this meme, check any singaporean youtube channel

kek
> Implying most of Europe even realistically qualifies as Christian anymore

they seem to be pretty into /tg/, which is good for me.

I see Brunei is in that map too. An interesting contrast with Singapore:

crasstalk.com/2014/02/brunei-vs-singapore-a-case-study

>implying this is a valid metric

top mother fucking kek

>IQ of Albert Einstein = 160
>IQ of Christopher Hirata = 225
Who would you say is smarter?

Sounds like they need some diversity.

Norway-user really has a nice collection of inaccurate maps.

Einstein was a dick and overrated

bohrs lyfe bitches

joke's on you I already suck yellow dick 黃人萬歲

Whatever bro, we are fucked anyway since our dear Leader basically pissed off Trump by going 100% full retard backing Hillary and also pissing off the Chinese.

After his dad passed on, everything went to hell.

^this

Was thinking of going Singapore for a week when I'm traveling.

Is it really a boring shithole?

Fun is a jewish conspiracy to create hedonistic masses. Human beings were meant to do their karma. When you're free, you're meant to meditate and self-reflect.

One question- are Singaporeans dishonorable like the Chinese? I'd think not but would apprciate honest answers. My opinion having met Chinese (mainland chinese) people in Cali, Hong Kong (from Shanghai) and Bangalore is that they are the scum of humanity.

Today it's my first day on Sup Forums.
> Literally googled "how to use Sup Forums"
> Started quite a shit storm

Good for shopping, but mostly international brands in the city areas. Our amusement parks aren't very amusing, or I've rode them too many times.

They fetishise white people so you know...

40% of Singaporeans are Chinese. They are nepotic so many of office clerks you'll meet will also be Chinese.

>14% muslims
No its shit

Depends who you deal with. But remember this universal truth.

TRUST NOBODY.

Well I wasn't implying from the racial perspective. The way I see it, cheating is a learnt, and hence cultural phenomenon, not necessarily genetically transferred. So if they're born and raised in Singapore and weren't influenced by China post-communism then they may be okay.

I agree. And it's a good advice, thanks. But ultimately it's not a binary choice, more of a continuous variable- I'd assign a 0.05 value to a Chinese, 0.1 to a jew, 0.95 to a white american male (not accounting for stupidity, only honesty) outside of work.

I wonder how Singaporeans would fare..

they do not have shitskins to lower the IQ.

Do they just never suffer?