Who here hammered?

It's getting hard to stand in such a great country.

I promised myself not to drink at all this year, but oh well sleep deprivation is almost as much fun.

what the heck is up with all this big pharma memes?

I drank some water last week

holy shit are you alright?

alcohol is a big pharma scam its 2017 get redpilled fag

I had 2 glasses of red wine so I'm pleasantly buzzed.

its fine, just normal foodies contain some water. My lips are a bit sore tho

Absolute madman

Nice tier.

I've had half a bottle of Finnish vodka. Isn't as good as the Russian Standard, but it will do.

Big Pharma? Dude get lit

A guy comes into my work and buys a bottle of Glens whisky almost every day.

He shakes like a motherfucker.

Don't be that guy.

Shit man, don't get too rowdy.

OP here. Had half a bottle of vodka.

You'd die if you tried to go can for can with me.

I've been there. Physical addiction can suck, but as long as you're not too far gone you can get over it. It can kill a heavy alcoholic though without slowly tapering off correctly.

I dunno about that. I used to drink a slab and I'm a manlet. Nothing to be proud of though.

What brand? Koskenkorva?

I have both Koskenkorva and the Americanized cheaper shit Finnlandia. Koskenkorva gets no complaints, but Finlandia needs some work. Nothing really compares to the Russian Stuff though.

At 7 in the morning? Or 4 in the morning I don't know which one is worse

Russia operates on a whole another level

I used to stay up the whole night, get drunk on some 40% as soon as the stores opened and shitpost on Trump generals several times a month last year. Was extremely comfy.

>tfw 19 y/o good boy who's never drank ever
Alcohol seems like top degeneracy to me, guys. I saw what it did to my parents, they weren't raging alcoholics but they wasted a lot of money on that shit.

Never touch it if both of them had alcohol issues that's a bad indicater. I made that mistake even being warned beforehand, like an idiot.