If trump is assassinated, Pence becomes President, right ?

>If trump is assassinated, Pence becomes President, right ?

BUT WAIT

>Trump's administration isn't approved by the Senate yet, so it literally doesn't exist
>Designated survivor has been chosen by Obama
>If Trump dies, the DS is President by default until 2022 since Trump's administration is, from a legal point of view, "just for show"

Has Obama been playing 12D chess this whole time just to stay in power in the shadows?

I want to fuck this frog

they've definitely prepped with a bunch of 'what if' scenarios for trump getting assassinated.

What did he mean by this?

>2022

Derp. I meant 2020.

what the fuck is his problem?

French fuck doesn't know how the line of succession in the United States works.

Well enlighten me then.

He already signed the paperwork yesterday. Today is just a pageant.

Does this pageant legitimize his administration?

fellow amerisharts
It is your duty to massacre at least 200 000 jews that have over 30 000 usd on their bank account or in chash/gold in case anything bad happens to Trump.
Thats what your guns are for.

DOTR confirmed?

That's not how it works, allybro. If Trump ascends to the heavens via leftist violence in a few hours, Pence is in the big boy chair.

No, it's just for show. Wouldn't be surprised if he took the oath early this morning in private.

Thank G-d I only have $95

Nice. No bank account here.

>Trump's administration isn't approved by the Senate yet

Yes it was. There was a joint session of Congress to confirm the Electoral College results.

Sorry, that’s not what I’ve meant (I type like a retard when I’m on mobile, more than usual)

I meant: does the paperwork you’re talking about validated his cabinet?

Why would he? He’s not VP yet.

Subsequently, when will the Senate validate Trump’s cabinet?

Trump > Pence > Speaker of the House (Paul Ryan) President pro tempore of the Senate (Orrin Hatch).

Literally the only way Obama's DS gets into office is if a nuke takes out Washington DC.

that's not how it works. the designated survivor only becomes president if everyone above him in the presidential line of succession dies or is incapacitated.

Are the French really this stupid? Is a quick Wikipedia search too much for them?