LONDON Thread - worth visit? SERIOUS?!

Never been to London, but I plan on going. HOWEVER, being on /pol you get this bleak, dark image of London being 1000% overrun by muslims.

Please, give me first hand account info, limeys only, how is London? No anecdotal shit!

No

Never go to a western european capital

It's dirty but so are all big cities.
It has great museums and cultural landmarks.
A lot of the non-touristy areas are filled with blacks and muslims.

if my post ID is XwwLncwA trump will be assassinated during the inauguration

also brexit wont happen

I hear the museum is nice.

Cunt

Central London is full of tourists as you'd expect. Muslims are kept to the low income areas around the outskirts of the city.

>It's dirty but so are all big cities.
>It has great museums and cultural landmarks.

Are there any parts of the city, neighborhoods that are obviously "enriched"?

I've worked in central London every day for about 10 years. Don't believe all the bullshit on here. It's a great place, good food, good pubs, lots of sight seeing. It's a very multicultural place yes but i don't know what else people would expect of a global city

Op facts say it's only 35%-40% white now go to surrey or Westminster if you go, higher income areas

I like Amsterdam but it does have a nigger problem

Every big city is full of hijabs and shitskins

>Central London is full of tourists as you'd expect.

Is it true that the upscale parts of town are completely overrun by dopey offspring of arabs revving their toycars up and down the street all day long like the mongrels that they are?

avoid tower hamlets at all costs

Liked it sorta, get a local to show you around though; large parts are shit as such huge cities tend to be.

Some areas are blacked
Some jahadid
Slot of whites (there are)
The city is great, West end a bit commercial
Good tourist spots, good food, nice areas just outside the city such as shorditch and Camden.

Go and see. Yes there are Muslims but it's only if you go to certain areas a bit further out of the city where you find mostly Muslims

London is still the best 8 Million+ City
Its definetly worth a visit.

Also European cities power level
1.) Prague
Pwer Gap
2.) Geneva
3.) Florence
4.) Helsinki
5.) Turin

Good to visit. Not overrun by shitskins in central/tourist areas. Avoid travelling on underground during rush hour. Nice walking the southbank early morning. Lots of historic sights easily accessible and in good condition. Pro tip: most museum's offer free entry. Air quality sucks, its expensive, overcrowded and has some shitty areas (mostly black/shitskin dominated). Get to nice pubs outside the centre and speak to proper locals.

great place to visit if you are muslim

Im visiting london from Sweden now. Met some lithuanian girls yesterday, went home to my friends place with them.

I asked what they think about british men. They said "I never see them here in london"

I dont think i saw any last night in Shoreditch (party area).

I live in Surrey and while it's a beautiful place i don't know what a tourist would get out of it. If people are so scared of foreigners that they would avoid the capital city of a country they are visiting then they probably shouldn't bother going on holiday

london has always been shit, you're better off going to the countryside

it's a bit like brussels, only dirtier, more expensive and a lot more ugly people

It's shit, stay away.

Because it doesn't count Europeans as White, only Brits as White

Yeah come visit me in Whitechapel

Haven't you got a black and Mexican problem.

Why do Americans insist they have so little Muslims? I've been over there a few times and seem plenty.

Yes, I'm sure there are plenty of pure bread 100℅ white Americans town if you go to the redneck areas , but same in England, plenty of white towns and villages.

You'll be fine. It's not overrun in the areas you're likely to want to visit.

Only ever been once, for a stag do. Saw all the touristy areas before we left, it was alright.

Went to a couple of bars the night before, stupidly overpriced drinks that you pay a fraction panther price for further north.

Wasn't particularly impressed, mainly because London acts like a greedy kid and demands all the good stuff, which leaves little for other UK cities.

To be fair, its not inaccurate?

Buy an Only Fools & Horses DVD from Amazon and a ticket to Mogadishu. Its cheaper and probably safer.

As a tourist you're unlikely to visit any seriously enriched areas outside of Brixton.

If you go exploring avoid places like Lambeth, Brixton and the entirety of East London.

Cool blog post, brah

London isn't shit because of niggers and muslims. It was a depressive shithole long before that. However, there are many cool stores and the museums are free.

Do Americans not know that their country is not even viewed as a white country by the rest of the world lol. It's literally built on the principle of immigration, whites just happened to be the bulk of that (not for long mind)

Have you ever even been to Brixton?

London knows how to keep shiskins and hobos out of tourist area.

No I've only lived there.

I lived there for 3 years, just moved out a few months ago.
It's filled with niggers, muslims & nigger muslims

Then you'd at least know that Brixton is in Lambeth. Try harder next time.

Don't do it, OP. total waste of money. Great place if you have limitless cash though, luxury hotels and restaurants are worth the trip. Otherwise, fucking forget it.

As long as you stick to tourist areas your only real problems will be Romanian pickpockets.

the short answer is to stay south of the thames

Iv heard it's not a cheap city. I wouldn't vacation in Dublin either.

The muslim thing is just a meme

London is a beautiful city

The central tourist stuff is ok, the rest is basically islamabad.

No. Less than 40% indigenous British.

Note that this article is 5+ years old, pre-Syrian conflict/refugee influx.

there's a board for this fuck off retard

London has enough other Europeans to still be over 50% white IIRC, there's tonnes of Poles, French, Germans etc too.

>December 2012 - January 2017
>5+ years old
>American education

If you weren't high on weed and a foreigner you'd know that Lambeth is a big fucking borough and Brixton is fairly self contained culturally.

Honestly i love London, there are A LOT of foreigners in London, thousands of tourists and browns, but also a hell of a lot of white people.

It is a beautiful city with a lot of things to do, and as long as you stay in central London you should have a good time.

The last time i went to London the three most commonly spoken languages i overhead while walking were

English

Japanese

Some Eastern European Language i couldn't discern.

Lisbon is objectively beautiful. Just ignore the people living in it, and you'll be fine.

Nice for tourists, shit to live in

Why you set Prague as 1st?

Nice damage control. Makes no sense though.

>European capital
>Worth visiting
>2017

same advice as i give Americans, don't go to any European capital, ever. They are not of that country anymore. Don't go to Paris to see French people/culture, Berlin to see German, etc etc. I will never understand why people go "i want to go see x country" then of all the great places they could go choose the fucking capital.

Lisbon was literally empty when i went in 2012, i was walking around on a Friday night and it was as busy as a English village.

Also a LOT of people sleeping in cardboard boxes

Where do you live? How much is a pint there

Because Streatham and Norwood are so much nicer...

True that but at least I havent seen any niggers in red light district... not even behind the windows.

No.

Go to Edinburgh if you want monuments and shit instead. Glasgow or Newcastle are my favourite cities in the country though.

Shit, just go to the lakes and fuck the cities altogether. Anything but London.

>Please, give me first hand account info, limeys only, how is London? No anecdotal shit!

Hope you like Indians, Pakistanis (including Pakistani mayors), and people that somehow got to London from different caribbean islands

my sister lives between Tulse Hill and Streatham Hill. there's literal commieblocks fulls of niggers all around, it's insane.

London is now a mutlcultural city(tm), there's nothing unique about it, you may as well go to Africa. Africa will be far less expensive though.

Whose fault is it that best architecture and historical sites are located in capitals? It would be a wise thing to move capitals to smaller towns, but nobody's doing it for a reason.

>Whose fault is it that best architecture and historical sites are located in capitals?

jews, guilds, and jewish guilds

To elaborate, London is the least British city in the country.

My job has me travelling all over the UK, and London is the only place that feels foreign, and I'm including very non-white places like Birmingham and Leeds in that.

It's a "European" city, not a British one.

Nope, don't do it. It's almost half nonwhite, probably over that now. Full to the brim with pakis and nigs. English culture has been replaced with shitty American hood rap (grime here). Trust me, I lived there for a time.

If you must go, just go for a few days, look at the sights like the British museum and Parliament, but then go and look at REAL Britain out in the countryside. Devon and Cornwall are both beautiful, so I suggest you go and tour around there.

It's the least British and least real European city. I'd say it's more like an Arab city. Seriously, it's a real dystopia.

Same here Surreyite. Nothing in Surrey for tourists. Farnham Castle? Kek

>don't go to any European capital
speak for your shithole of a capital, faggot, not everyone has an infestation like you

I've been there 3 times, it's quite a nice city actually, one of my favourite capitals in Europe.

Don't listen to all the people on Sup Forums saying it's 1000% full of muslims. You see quite a lot of them but still bearable.

tfw you live in East London

OP, London is like every other major city. The filthy and the mad gravitate there for alms / gibs.

Look, if you like major cities come to London, it's probably the centre of the world right now.

If you don't like big cities then go somewhere in the country.

so you have to avoid east AND north london?

Thanks, Herr Schulz.

It's the best "big city" in the world.Stay within zone 1-2.The rest is actual 3rd world like with ragheads and niggers EVERYWHERE.
However central London and docklands are great

South London is full of Africans and Carribeans, particularly Brixton, Peckham, Camberwell and Lewisham

i live a few minutes from british museum, the centre is fine, but it is filthy and over run with dindus and slimes, it is reletivley safe, its a great city,but remember whites are the minority here 64%ethnics here, and expensive to visit on all levels, except for british museum which is still free and a truly wonderful place all round

>it's quite a nice city
Fuck off, EU shill.

As I seem to be the only Anglo in this thread, I'll give you a brief run down of London.
London is a large city, incredibly packed, not quite Tokyo levels but the streets will be full and you'll be expected to walk or use the underground. The underground trains are some of the busiest I've seen were you'll be lucky to squeeze into a train let alone get a seat.
But it's great for getting about and the stations look nice.
"""Ethnic minorities"""" are around, it's the most multi-cultural city in the UK so it's to be expected, most the people you'll see in the street are white men in suits or white liberal hippies buying £10 coffee.
Muslims generally blend in and the only ones which stand out are selling the the Big Issue.
Most the shops are over priced, again to be expected, the pubs are crowed and you'll probably never get a seat. Where London really shines is in it's art and theatres, you'll find some of the best plays in the West End although expect to pay £20 per person.
The National gallery is great, it's not full of modern shitty art like the Tate its god a vast collection of 200+ year old paintings from a time people actually put effort into their work.
Eating is very easy, if you are into Indian food there is no shortage of that, veggie restaurants are plentiful if you're that way inclined.
Parks are nice if you can find them, a nice break from the urban grey.
Obviously the landmarks are everywhere, I recommend the HMS Belfast and the Shard.
You can find some crazy shit in Camden, great food markets.

TL;DR London is pretty good, just don't stay there more than a day you'll feel ill.

OP. I used to go down to visit family every summer in both suburban and inner city (zone 2) areas and both have drastically gone down hill. There is still part of the rich old guard there but you'd seriously need to do your homework and have a little cash to know where to go and which sites, museums and events (Lords cricket ground for example) to go and enjoy the London it was once famous for.

o-okay, so west london is ok, r-right?

Sorry, *the west half of Europe. Happy now?

Not always the best, but still it's not worth the disappointment.

Tfw work in Streatham

Tfw working late shift tonight

West London is the whitest, yes.

Twickenham, Wimbledon, Richmond are all rich white areas

working in tesco extra I presume

Stay away from Tower Hamlets, Newham, Harringey, Waltham Forest and Ilford.

Just stay away.

>the decent areas are impossible to afford for the working class

what a hellhole

Imperial War Museum is groovy

>5 1/12 =/= greater than 5.0

Maths aren't your forte eh Samir?

Was there in 2012, saw mostly white englishmen.

If you want the authentic 'Road To Bazra' experience just take the number 18 bus from Euston station.

Its kind of like a time tunnel that starts in Western civilisation and terminates in a mix of Escape From New York and Black Hawk Down.

>First hand account

>No anecdotal shit

hmmm really noodled my noggin

Kek on this! Yeah, London definitly feels new yorkish. I guess it's just like United states or Sweden, niggers live in their own segregated areas.

Lived in Kensal Green for 8 years (moved back up North in 2011) and had to commute.

I know NW like the back of my hand. Even back then it was filled with kebab and other human refuse.

Zones 1 and 2 are relatively safe.

only in the summer because that's their school half term when they get to bone women and drink booze before they have to back the UAE. They're just getting it out of their systems by being a nuisance to the locals with their loud cars

There is a separate street for niggers

and also absurdly expensive

I lived in London, and never understood why anyone would visit there.